Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 14: July 2011-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cant even imagine living with this kind of photographic scrutiny by the press.

How come she NEVER thinks about the possible little wardrobe mishaps that make her look cheap to say the least. Always a victim poor little thing.

How come she NEVER thinks about the possible little wardrobe mishaps that make her look cheap to say the least. Always a victim poor little thing.

Perhaps she just has enough confidence in herself, in who she is as a person, not to worry about whatever people she doesn't know think about externals like clothing.

Ow for heavens sake... That could have happened to anyone. And it probably has. And it’s not that big a deal. It’s not like she’s walking around stark naked.

If I were her, I'd hopefully learned long ago how to ignore the media. :flowers:

:previous: That's not an umbrella, it's a really cool parasol. Such a lovely and very elegant way to keep the sun off her very fair skin.

great to see bea and eugenie in the games!!!! I really want to see sarah!

Well it was nice to see the sisters enjoying the Games and being with other members of the family to support Team GB but should have guessed it would not be too long before Sarah appeared on the scene. Too good to last.

For sure Sarah was to reappear one day or the other with her daughters (because that's the only way she maintains her value as a «royal»). The Olympic Games with their amazing world-wide audience are an occasion just too good to pass for her. Funny that no senior royal were around - except for Harry who was not with the girls but with Peter Philipps

Why is it a surprise that a mother attended the games with her daughters?

Sarah is their mother and to say that she should never be seen with her daughters or they with their mother is simply being cruel to two young ladies who clearly love their mother and a mother who clearly loves her daughters.

They weren't attending the games in any sort of official capacity so it wasn't as if she was there trying to be a member of the royal family but it was simply a mother attending the games with her daughters.

I agree with Iluvbertie; Sarah is Beatrice and Eugenie's mother, so why shouldn't she be seen with them at all?
Home Olympics are once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and Sarah has been pretty discreet so far. Attending a single event with her daughters is hardly a scandal.

I understand why she is never invited to any official functions and is effectively banished from royal life. However, Sarah is still the mother of British Princesses - and, like it or not, she isn't going anywhere.

I agree with Iluvbertie; Sarah is Beatrice and Eugenie's mother, so why shouldn't she be seen with them at all?
Home Olympics are once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, and Sarah has been pretty discreet so far. Attending a single event with her daughters is hardly a scandal.

I understand why she is never invited to any official functions and is effectively banished from royal life. However, Sarah is still the mother of British Princesses - and, like it or not, she isn't going anywhere.

She's also an British citizen who is entitled to buy a ticket and attend the Olympics. It's not like she was a stowaway in the royal wedding coach...;)

Beatrice and 5 of her friends are planning to climb Mont Blanc, the highest mountain in Western Europe (4810m above sea level) to raise money for projects that will help inner city kids!

virginmoneygiving.com/thebigclimb
bigchangecharitabletrust.org

The team includes some of the people with whom she did her caterpillar marathon run, including Sam and Holly Branson and Isabella Calthorpe.
I must say the York princesses never cease to amaze me - first Beatrice's marathon, then Eugenie's 100km bike ride, and now Bea's back in action with this amazing challenge for great causes. They are truly inspirational young ladies! Everyone please, please support Beatrice:
virginmoneygiving.com/thebigclimb

Princess Beatrice at 5 Trebeck street in London on September 18, 2012.

** Pic **

Even Beatrices big mountain climb barely caused a ripple. Yet Pippa get's a cab in NY and it's everywhere.

Princess Beatrice has attended Maggie's Autumn Party for Maggie's Cancer Caring Centres supported by Swarovski at the Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park in London on October 9, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages gallery **

That belt doesn't belong on that dress it looks awful. The dress itself is ok but once again it's all black.

I have no problem with the colour or the belt, but those sleeves! Yikes! Especially the combination of those sleeves and that belt. And I don't know whether it's just the angle or light, but I think the stockings are too thick. They should only be 15 denier with that outfit, but they look much thicker.

My, my! Aren't I picky this morning! This is what happens when I post before having my morning cup of tea. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom