Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 14: July 2011-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark attended an event at the African concept store Merchants on
Long at The Shop at Bluebird in London on May 2, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

She Look Happy , But I Don’t Like Her Outfit , It’s Very Dark Black Stocking Not Nice at all and If High heels with the outfit it’s Could Works More . :flowers:

Last weekend Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark attended the wedding of Camilla Schenk Countess von
Stauffenberg und Carl-Albrecht Prince zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg in Amerdingen, Germany, the
couple lives in London, but has German origins and families. I've made a scan of a German article:

** Pic **

Never thought British royals, especially the younger ones, interact with European nobility, even those residing in London. I wonder whether Beatrice is friends with the bride or the groom. Beatrice looks lovely and Dave isn't too bad either.

Considering that the majority of Andrew's first cousins are actually German princes/princesses, even if they are a lot older than Andrew it isn't surprising that the younger royals do have connections within German royal circles.

Sometimes people forget that Philip's four sisters not only married German princes but three of them had children and those children have also had children. Philip's sisters had 16 children, many of whom are not deceased but they are still Andrew's first cousins.

I do think therefore that the younger royals have connections with the European nobility that we don't know about simply because they are family.

Last weekend Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark attended the wedding of Camilla Schenk Countess von
Stauffenberg und Carl-Albrecht Prince zu Sayn-Wittgenstein-Berleburg in Amerdingen, Germany, the
couple lives in London, but has German origins and families. I've made a scan of a German article:

** Pic **

I love Bea's dress and Dave looks handsome. A morning suit can make most men look dashing.

It is nice to see Beatrice with other Royals, even if it's the major contenders. :D

Princess Beatrice She Looks Nice & So In Love with her Boyfriend :in_love: , Thanx For Posting :flowers:

I remember what Kate wore last year and she looked wonderful it doesn't even look like Beatrice was at the same event. Don't like all the black and that skirt is not flattering. I have seen her look so much better then this.

I thought the same, Meadow. Kate went all out with a very special evening gown; Beatrice has chosen to go for a different interpretation of the dress code.

I actually quite like the outfit, particularly the skirt. Beatrice is always taking risks with her clothes and I can admire that.

The skirt and top don't seem to belong together, somehow.
It's like Beatrice took parts of two different dresses and stitched them together.

I think Bea looks very cute in the dress. It's kind of 50s retro. Somehow, to me, it suits her. The camera angle is a little weird, but I can imagine looking at her straightforwardly, the skirt would look better. Love the fabric and the details of the skirt.

Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend Dave Clark attended 'A Night Out With The Millennium Network' at the Old Vic Tunnels, presented by The Clinton Foundations and The Reuben Foundation. The evening, hosted by Bill Clinton, Chelsea Clinton, Gwyneth Paltrow and Will i Am took place on the 22nd May 2012 in London, England.

- Beatrice
- Beatrice and Chelsea Clinton
- Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark 1
- Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark 2 (I really like how Dave is smiling most of the time; he appears to be a great guy :) )

Gallery of the event from Daylife
Quite a few celebrities in attendance, from Joan Collins to Lily Cole.
Off-topic, but I really do love this picture of Bill and Chelsea Clinton.

Last edited:
Wearing all black again she doesn't look very good here. Dave smiles all the time which is a good thing.

A night out with American royalty! Princess Beatrice parties with Chelsea Clinton at charity bash
They are both from famous families and have suffered a fair few ups and downs in the public eye. So Princess Beatrice and Chelsea Clinton may have had a lot to talk about when they met at a charity event in London earlier tonight. The daughter of former American President Bill Clinton wore a striking purple and black outfit as she co-hosted the star-studded event to benefit The Clinton and Reuben Foundations.

Princess Beatrice leaving a restaurant in Mayfair, London on June 14, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Beatrice will meet the Olympic Torch at Harewood House at midday today; so we won't see her at Ascot.

The torch is currently working its way past my village.

Thank you everyone who's posted these pics. I always enjoy seeing photos of Beatrice, particularly when she's with Dave. She might make questionable fashion choices, but I don't care about that. She seems like a very sweet girl, and they always look so happy together and both have beautiful smiles, and it makes me smile to see them.

Princess Beatrice has been pictured at the train station in Paris on June 11.

Pic 4

Where's that McDonald's 'Have a nice day!' service smile?

What is that guy thinking? :ermm:

She might make questionable fashion choices

Understatement. :argh: If she could really refrain from that she would start to be taken seriously, methinks. Though its possible that what she wears looks way better in person - just doesn't photograph well. She may not be factoring in 'how will this photograph - in the lighting I will be under?'

She does seem very sweet. I saw her in a video with her mother - no need to go into where or what - and she was quite stunning in her genuineness and lovingness. It's an image hard to shake. Nice girl, yes.

Chelsea is a dead-ringer for her mother Hillary! Wow. I had to do a double take.

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark 1

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark 2

(I really like how Dave is smiling most of the time; he appears to be a great guy :) )

I am struck by how remarkably at ease Mr Clark is.

Now, young man, what are your intentions? :p

Last edited:
Nice to see Bea getting involved in more events. I love to see her and Eugenie, they seem such a good girls and their smile seems to be so genuine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom