Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 13: October 2009-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wbenson

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
United States
Princess Beatrice of York 13

UKPrincessBeatriceofYorkArms.jpg

Arms of HRH Princess Beatrice

commencing October 2009

Part 12 covering the period October 2008 to October 2009 can be found here.

(Yikes! When you close a thread, wbenson, you close it!:lol: I seem to have pushed the send button same time you did, and my post was vaporised. Luckily it was short, so I can retype it.)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

I think Beatrice looked lovely in those last photos, Iceflower. Thanks for posting them.:flowers:

Beatrice always seems to have a nice smile for the cameras, and so does Dave. I don't recall seeing a pic of either of them looking grumpy about it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think Beatrice has lost a fair bit of weight over the last year or so. Before, I didn't think she needed to lose much weight, but now I think being slim suits her. She has a really small frame.

Dave is always smiling. :lol:

Yes, they seem to be pleasant people. That's always been my impression. I wonder how tall Beatrice is? She seems to take after the Queen in her smallness.

They looked lovely and together, sweet couple they are. :flowers:

:previous: I agree Dierna, they make a nice couple.

Pics 8.10.2009

Princess Beatrice and David Clark at the Annabels Club,
London, Britain - October 8, 2009 :

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Princess Beatrice looks lovely and yes, they do make a lovely couple.

But I have another question, why does interior of the cabs appears to be HUGE?

Princess Beatrice looks lovely and yes, they do make a lovely couple.

Because the interior of London cabs are huge - in comparison to normal cars.

British Black Cabs are very big on the inside. :)
They both look lovely as always, and i am glad hey're still together. :flowers:

They handle the press beautifully. Always smiling for the cameras. I hope to see those happy smiles in some wedding photos soon.

After attending her mother's birthday party on Thursday,
Princess Beatrice went to the Annabell's in London,
October 15, 2009. She still wore that special dress :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Oh, I like Bea's skirt. it's pretty and original, fits ideally for a young lady!:previous:
She was full of good mood and happiness.

Black Cabs (Hackney Carriages) are very spacious and very comfortable. Plenty of leg room and people room, (although H&S have imposed restrictions now).

I like Bea's skirt, her hair is absolutley wonderful. I love the cut, color and shine! Looks like all had a really good time.

Maybe who ever asked was wearing a new pair of "beer goggles"?

Princess Beatrice and David Clark are such a cute couple.:wub::)

They are such a cute couple. And David is quite dishy if you ask me. :) Plus, a rare moment hear. I LOVE Bea's dress. The whole outfit really, I would have chosen a different blazer, but ill let that pass.

They are such a cute couple. And David is quite dishy if you ask me. :) Plus, a rare moment hear. I LOVE Bea's dress. The whole outfit really, I would have chosen a different blazer, but ill let that pass.

For once I have to agree, David looks very nice in these pictures. It is when he is laughing that his face looks completely different. I even like the way that Princess Beatrice is dressed. I have amazed myself. :whistling:

I feel like Beatrice and Dave both look a bit older and more mature in these pictures. Maybe that's why I also think they look really good together at this event. :flowers: I wouldn't be surprised if they married someday.

Agree with everything. :flowers: I said it before, but have to do it again: they are a really cute couple. And yes, I too like Bea's dress this time. She looked great, keep it up! :D

:previous: The article should be about the partygiver and the lack of continued surveillance by the police. Although B & E should not have been there, they probably had no idea of the police involvement when they arrived.

Thank goodness it is not something I have ever had to put up with, I feel sorry for the neighbours.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom