Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 13: October 2009-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have a good point there, Roslyn....

E's skirt is way too short! For heaven's sake, it barely covered her! Immodesty aside, was she trying to freeze herself solid?!

E's skirt is way too short! For heaven's sake, it barely covered her! Immodesty aside, was she trying to freeze herself solid?!
And doesn't suit her complexion at all

As this is Beatrice's current events thread shouldn't discussions about Euguenie's attire be in Eugenie's current events thread?

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark leaving Circo Bar and Restaurant where they
attended an aftershow party for Famous and Fearless that had just finished
filming at the Echo Arena Liverpool, England - 08.01.11

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga gallery **

It looks as if at least someone managed to resist indulging this Christmas.
While others struggle with expanding waistlines and January diets, Princess Beatrice is flaunting her bikini body in the Caribbean.
The 22-year-old royal, who has struggled with her weight in the past

Read more: Princess Beatrice unveils sleek new figure on romantic break with boyfriend Dave Clark | Mail Online

And the usual anti-Bea comments based on simple ignorance and prejudice - don't know that she is at uni and because of who her parents are.

And the usual anti-Bea comments based on simple ignorance and prejudice - don't know that she is at uni and because of who her parents are.

However most of the comments are positive, and the ones attacking Bea have been "thumbed down" by other posters.

However most of the comments are positive, and the ones attacking Bea have been "thumbed down" by other posters.

We must be reading different articles as the one I am reading has heaps of green thumbs up besides comments like 'parasite' 'waste of taxpayers money' 'loafer' 'doesn't work' etc. I take the green thumbs up to mean that the people agree with those comments.

We must be reading different articles as the one I am reading has heaps of green thumbs up besides comments like 'parasite' 'waste of taxpayers money' 'loafer' 'doesn't work' etc. I take the green thumbs up to mean that the people agree with those comments.

Same here. After a year looking up the Daily Mail site, I have to say that the comments there are almost every time negative - no matter who's the subject of the article, whether it be the Yorks, the Waleses or even the Gloucesters and the Kents. Expressions like "useless parasites" will always come up and I'm rather surprised when I see a majority of positive comments below articles on the Daily Mail's website.

Honestly, I tend not to read the comments at the Daily Mail.

At lot of the readers dont in fact read the actual article. As iluvberties has already pointed out they certainly complain about Beatrice doing things when school is clearly not in session. Furthermore, it was my understanding that the Princesses protection officers were scaled back. I am sure someone will correct me if I am wrong.

The Daily Mail IMO is sowing the seeds for a class war. You see the same type of comments about the royals, the footballers, the WAGS, the bankers, politicans, the aristocrats anyone who has money really.

:previous: Yes, I agree. I also noticed this phenomenon on Youtube (not only regarding royals). I think some people just like it to put their daily frustration in these comments and after all they can do it anonymously while they are sitting safely at home in front of their PC's. :D I wouldn't consider those comments as representatively actually.

Mermaid1962 said:
I'm getting a bit worried. She didn't look well at all in those pictures taken at the wedding recently.

I thought she looked fine and in the bikini shots too -

I totally agree with you, MRSJ. Beatrice looked tanned and healthy.

I thought that the bikini shots were good. But sometimes Beatrice looks a bit greyish. Perhaps it's just the lighting.

I thought she looked fine and in the bikini shots too -

Its the hats. Gotta rethink those hats. :D

I agree about the pictures - when you look at her legs they are very 'spindly' looking. At least with Catherine you can see the muscle tone.

But I think its the color of the pictures - Beatrice looks very 'gray' - even her boyfriend. She almost looks blue - I think it has to do with the picture quality.

Bea definitely needs to rethink her hats, if you can call them that.

As for her spindly legs, they are just not as long as Catherine's,
and never will be as toned. She just has a totally different body shape, pear shaped, and that will never change.

As for Bea looking 'grey', I disagree. She and her boyfriend both look very tan from their recent vacation. Just imho...

The only think unhealthy about Beatrice's appearance is the tan. I hope that she stops that as tanning is very dangerous and can kill as it is the major cause of skin cancer.

Dark Side of Tanning awarded gold Effie | NSW SCGA
http://www.darksideoftanning.com.au/campaign/campaign.aspx
http://www.darksideoftanning.com.au/dark_side/tanning.aspx - This one says it all - a tan is 'skin cells in trauma'.

Any time I see a young person with a tan I cringe thinking of the potential damage they are doing to themselves and all in the name of vanity.

People who see tans as healthy need to do some research I think into the death rates from skin cancer - which are growing throughout the world.

'There is nothing healthy about a tan'.

Last edited:
Bea definitely needs to rethink her hats, if you can call them that.

As for her spindly legs, they are just not as long as Catherine's,
and never will be as toned. She just has a totally different body shape, pear shaped, and that will never change.

As for Bea looking 'grey', I disagree. She and her boyfriend both look very tan from their recent vacation. Just imho...

Funny, that. I re-looked at the picture and I definitely see a gray-blue, nothing near tan-like. There was another set of pictures of her at night outside a nightclub and for sure she is tan there. I don't see the 'tan' but the blue-gray. Funny thing that we can see it so diff.

As for her legs, if she works out those legs will have muscle definition - you can't avoid it - especially if she runs. But maybe you're right. Maybe its a body type thing.

What is it among the young Royals with those itsy-tipsy hats? I think they look silly myself - but what do I know. They and all sorts of variations do seem to be the rage.

Any time I see a young person with a tan I cringe thinking of the potential damage they are doing to themselves and all in the name of vanity.
Every time I see a young person with a tan I think "I wonder who did her spray tan and someone should tell her she is looking orange"! :whistling:

Yes, tanning is just so bad for people! It's amazing that anyone still does that...wait until they see what their skin looks like in thirty years!

Last edited by a moderator:
Mr Clark's manly attentiveness of the princess suggests he is husband material.

He must not fiddle with buttons and cuffs and ties as his suave style announces a man most confident with himself.

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark attended a private dinner for the Elton John Aids
Foundation at Louis Vuitton on New Bond Street on February 1, 2011 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** belga ** zimbio **

Last edited:
They both look really cute and happy. Nice to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom