Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 13: October 2009-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a difference a few days make... Beatrice looks absolutely wonderful in these pics!!

Dave Clark and Princess Beatrice attended the opening party for
the new nightclub 'Public' on December 2, 2010 in London.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

I could have done without the "additions", but thanks anyway, Ice....

Have I made a mistake I've overseen, udyusa, or how do you mean that?

No mistake, Ice... just that you added some additional pics of Beatrice and her boyfriend that weren't flattering. But what else is new? :)

You are more than welcome, Ice! Thanks for all of your hard work... :)

It was interesting to see those extra pics after they left the nightclub. We are used to seeing Beatrice and Dave smiling nicely for the cameras, but this reminds us that those nice pics really are just "snapshots" of their lives. These extra pics show just a tiny bit of what happens at other times, and what they must always be on the alert for.

As far as I could see, all Beatrice did was Smile, and rather goofy-like, imho. Dave was the one who looked serious...

Huh?? Somehow I can't imagine that William owns a nightclub?!?!

Huh?? Somehow I can't imagine that William owns a nightclub?!?!

He doesn't. The article stated:

"No doubt the young royal and her party were looked after at it is owned by her cousins Prince William and Harry's good friend Guy Pelly."

That is a very poorly written sentence! I believe some punctuation is needed here, somewhere. :whistling:

Last edited:
Black boots, and a down jacket?? I think she could have put together a more festive outfit for the holidays... I do not see any shimmer here, with the exception of a hint of gold on her skirt.

Here are some additions:

Princess Beatrice at the 'Art Stars' Exhibition and Auction, Philips de Pury &
Company, London, December 6, 2010.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Ah, that's better, Ice. She looks just right in pic #4! Very pretty outfit...

Princess Beatrice is looking particularly nice at the "Art Stars' show. Just proves she can reach the 'princess' standard

Many people consider red-haired Beatrice to be second "Sarah Ferguson",but I've observed that her eyes(not considering their shape) are very much alike her grandmother's Queen Elizabeth II

:previous: We are Not going to start comparisons to Sarah Ferguson.

How on earth did they know that William and Kate were getting engaged this year?? No one else seemed to have that information...

It wouldn't surprise me, they seem very much in love. But Beatrice is of course very young. :) ;)

How on earth did they know that William and Kate were getting engaged this year?? No one else seemed to have that information...

I think this might be similar to the idea that Zara and Mike have delayed their engagement announcement until William and Kate announced theirs because William is higher in the line of succession.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom