Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 13: October 2009-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I could hitch a ride with you and we could stop and celebrate Bea's terrific finish with a cup of cheer! Kudos to her for doing well..

Like in the previous years Beatrice attends the Grand Prix days
in Monaco again. Here are the first pics:

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark attend the Red Bull Formula 1
Energy Station on May 15, 2010 in Monaco.

** Pic ** zimbio gallery **

She looks quite thin.
Beautiful weather.

The marathon and training did her good. I never thought that she was fat, but she seems in a good shape now. Nice pictures! :flowers:

Here are some more pics from yesterday:

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark attend The Reuben Foundation &
Virgin Unite Haiti Fundraiser, at Altitude 360 on May 26, 2010 in
London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** gettyimages ** belga **

I'm going to sound like a broken record, I know, but don't they make a lovely couple!:flowers:
They have been together for some time now and seem to be a big part of each other's lives. I'm surprised we haven't heard any marriage rumours. Her male first cousins seem to have cornered the attention of the press on that subject.

Beatrice looks great now she's fit and toned. She has lost a lot of weight but still has a lovely face and open, happy, infectious smile. Looking at her makes me feel good.

I completely agree with you. I didn`t know what to think of Dave at first, but seeing him with Beatrice gives me a good feeling. And at least there hasn`t been a whiff of scandal around him!

To be honest if any royal couple were going to get married, I`d be betting on Beatrice and Dave. I think William and Kate probably will marry first as Beatrice is still quite young, but after that, I wouldn`t be surprised if the next royal wedding were between these two.

To be honest if any royal couple were going to get married, I`d be betting on Beatrice and Dave. I think William and Kate probably will marry first as Beatrice is still quite young, but after that, I wouldn`t be surprised if the next royal wedding were between these two.

I think the same.:flowers:

Personally I think Zara will marry first - in 2013

I think you are correct in that assumption, Bertie. I am not sure about the year but what do I know?...

I think Beatrice is second to marry.
Harry, Beatrice, Zara then William. :)

I think Beatrice is second to marry.
Harry, Beatrice, Zara then William. :)

I don't think Beatrice would marry before her mid-late 20s like most in her age group meaning Zara would be in her mid-30s and I just don't see her waiting another 5 or 6 years.

William - yes I can see him waiting that long and even longer (actually I can see him not marrying at all but I will probably be wrong on that one - he lived through the breakdown of his parents' marriage and knows way more than any of use what happened and I think he is a bit gun-shy of marriage. That might even be another reason why Charles remarried - to show the boys that marriages can work.)

William - yes I can see him waiting that long and even longer (actually I can see him not marrying at all but I will probably be wrong on that one - he lived through the breakdown of his parents' marriage and knows way more than any of use what happened and I think he is a bit gun-shy of marriage. That might even be another reason why Charles remarried - to show the boys that marriages can work.)

There's just something about royals marrying that makes everyone feel better. For some reason I don't see Will marrying for a while too. Kate might have a long wait. But like I always say, it's Will who'll have to prove me wrong.

Dave is the first serious boyfriend of Beatrice right?

Didn't she have some rather unsavoury character a couple of years ago. He might have been Italian or something similar. I seem to remember him getting into legal trouble and he was quite a bit older than Beatrice.

It looks to me that the Queen will have plenty of royal weddings to look forward to !!

In turn, her grandkids have an experienced, shrewd old grandma to get advice from.

Princess Beatrice and boyfriend Dave watch the third round match
between Dudi Sela of Israel and Andy Roddick of USA on Day 4 of
the AEGON Championships at Queen's Club on June 10, 2010 in London.

** Pic ** zimbio/getty gallery **

I think it's sweet of Dave to want to help Sarah out, but he should be careful or she might come to expect it all the time.
Beatrice has slimmed down quite a bit. I hope she doesn't lose any more. I think she's at a good, healthy weight now.

I have to agree with you re Beatrice and her weight, cd255. Her weight loss shows in her face, and with those huge eyes of hers, she should stay where she is. Her clothes look good on her now...

In the first pic, Beatrice looks rather strained--like she's aged.:ermm:

Last edited by a moderator:
In the first pic, Beatrice looks rather strained--like she's aged.:ermm:

Andrew looked stressed in some recent pictures, so maybe the stress over Sarah's finances is getting to the whole family? :ermm:

To me though, Beatrice looks like she has spotted a photographer and isn't impressed. She has also lost quite a bit of weight, which makes her face look more strained.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom