Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 13: October 2009-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trouble is, Bertie, Zara is not a royal. I sincerely hope that the York Princesses do at least know how to curtsey properly. I assume that sometime in the future they would need to know.

Trouble is, Bertie, Zara is not a royal. I sincerely hope that the York Princesses do at least know how to curtsey properly. I assume that sometime in the future they would need to know.

My point is that if one granddaughter greets the Queen with a curtsy it is safe to assume that the other granddaughters do so and thus know how to do so.

It won't just be in the future that the York princesses will need to know how to curtsy but even now and for most of their lives as they have a grandmother who is a Queen Regnant.

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark leaving J Sheekey in Covent
Garden. London, UK, January 15, 2010.

Lovely in blue again :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

:previous:

Beatrice really looks great here. :)

Last edited:
Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark attend the Help For Haiti charity
party to raise money for Haiti earthquake victims, at Circus on
January 26, 2010 in London, England.

** Pic ** gettyimages **

Beatrice & Dave make me smile when I see photos of them together. They always look so happy and friendly. And Beatrice is looking lovely at the moment. She's looking much more mature yet still unaffected and charming. Her parents have done something right! :flowers:

I can't get over how she's the spitting image of her father.

B looks great, never seen her look better!!!!!!!!

That is where a quick thinking Princess would do well to point out the duplicate dress and comment on the other's EXCELLENT taste in fashion.;)

Exactly! :lol:

I envisioned them arriving in identical patterned dresses of the same colour, but these two dresses were in a simple, tasteful style, each a different length, in very different colours and worn with different accessories. I don't see any reason for either of them to be embarrassed.

Nor do I, Roslyn. In fact I could see nothing in common and they didn't even appear to be the same dress... I do however, wonder what Beatrice was thinking when she chose those awful shoes.

Nor do I, Roslyn. In fact I could see nothing in common and they didn't even appear to be the same dress... I do however, wonder what Beatrice was thinking when she chose those awful shoes.
Awful, clunky shoes seem to be quite the thing now, Udy. I don't favor it at all! I saw Houseboat the other night with Sophia Loren and she wore a set of lovely gold pumps, not too tall, not too short. Now that was a shoe!

Beatrice looked quite lovely in the black... a much better choice for her than the pink would have been. Have to agree about the black booties... yes, I know they're fashionable but not my cup of tea with a dress.

Beatrice Did look nice in the black version of the dress...I am so happy that she didn't choose the pink. :) I still do not understand why she always just misses that certain touch...that would show that she is a Royal.

Beatrice Did look nice in the black version of the dress...I am so happy that she didn't choose the pink. :) I still do not understand why she always just misses that certain touch...that would show that she is a Royal.
Yes, I understand. Just that little touch to pull everything together and set her apart, as she should be, IMO.

Yes, I understand. Just that little touch to pull everything together and set her apart, as she should be, IMO.

I agree. Both Beatrice and Eugenie are pretty girls, but their fashion sense doesn't compliment their figures or add to their glamor.

They obviously dress in the fashion for girls their age (at least in Britain), but unfortunately the current fashion isn't a great look for princesses.

:flowers:Marathon training has taken care of a few pounds!! Good for her.

Having a camera shoved in your face doesn't look like fun!

That bikini pic makes me infuriated...she had a tiny waist, wide hips, good legs. What's wrong with that?

Pics 23.2.2010

Princess Beatrice and David Clark attend the Issa catwalk show
during London Fashion Week on February 23, 2010 in London,
England.

I like those front row pics, black background and only the couple
in focus (5+6) :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** gettyimages **

Me too, I love the fifth picture especially. I think I'm going to fall in love with them as a couple now. :lol:
Also, I think Beatrice looks the best she's ever looked, here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom