Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 13: October 2009-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Beatrice looks so good! I really like her new figure. Eugenie looks cute.

More appearance for the princess'.
They both look good.

They do?? I see Eugenie in a dress that is way too short. Beatrice is looking better... But I still cannot picture either one of them as a Queen of England..

^^
I can understand you. PB looks ok, but PE is not looking good.

They do?? I see Eugenie in a dress that is way too short. Beatrice is looking better... But I still cannot picture either one of them as a Queen of England..
Well hopefully Wills will find the girl of his dreams and have some lovely children and we won't have to worry about that.
I must say, however, Bea's legs are awfully scrumptious. Gotta be from her mother.

Bea's legs are awfully scrumptious. Gotta be from her mother.

Got to disagree there, I think she's too thin. Losing the weight was great but she needs a little more than what's she's currently got.

It looks like Eugenie has lost a bit of weight as well, though still keeping her shape.

I think Beatrice looks good how she is, not to skinny at all she's at the perfect weight, I hope she doesn't lose anymore like most girls want to. Eugenie, she looks good, but her shoes! She's the next Letizia with those heels, and she's always been known for her short dresses.

Got to disagree there, I think she's too thin. Losing the weight was great but she needs a little more than what's she's currently got.

It looks like Eugenie has lost a bit of weight as well, though still keeping her shape.
I can respect that though respectfully disagree respecting your disagreement. :D

I do think she looks fabulous and shouldn't change.

I can respect that though respectfully disagree respecting your disagreement. :D

I do think she looks fabulous and shouldn't change.

Damn your respect and it's respectful ways! ;)
Bea did have a little more meat before, seems like a lot of women would give up curves for a thinner frame.

As they are fourth and fifth in line there isn't a huge chance of that but they are also young ladies with one still a teenager so give them time.

Damn your respect and it's respectful ways! ;)
Bea did have a little more meat before, seems like a lot of women would give up curves for a thinner frame.
Are you respectfully disrespecting me?? :D

Look at Bea's arms. They are plenty fleshy and not skeletal. She's PERFECT.

Liz Hurley looks the dish as always.

I'm sorry, it is the first time someone calls one of the York Princesses PERFECT!!!! :eek: Have you seen other girls in their ages??? Even older!!!
The best think we can say for Beatrice is that she is just acceptable!!!!

For Eugenie... no comment! especialy with mini balloon dresses!!:bang:
They both have the heavy hereditary from their mother! (their father either isn't thin!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm sorry, it is the first time someone calls one of the York Princesses PERFECT!!!! :eek: Have you seen other girls in their ages??? Even older!!!
The best think we can say for Beatrice is that she is just acceptable!!!!
Darling fandesacs, we're referring to Bea's WEIGHT. Not the frock she's wearing-- which is iffy at best. Many on this board are concerned that Bea is getting anorexic, however, Russo thinks her weight is just PERFECT. Look at those shapely legs--Russo would kill for legs like that. The arms are nicely filled out, her curves are visible in the --whatever it is she's wearing-- to advantage. Russo hopes she can learn to maintain this very healthy look and not yo-yo in either direction which is a problem her mother deals with routinely.

I think that she looks quite healthy and not at all anorexic.:flowers:

Darling fandesacs, we're referring to Bea's WEIGHT. Not the frock she's wearing-- which is iffy at best. Many on this board are concerned that Bea is getting anorexic, however, Russo thinks her weight is just PERFECT.

OK, everyone has his opinions. I would say for Beatrice that she is really improving her appearance, but she is very far from perfection!:bang:

OK, everyone has his opinions. I would say for Beatrice that she is really improving her appearance, but she is very far from perfection!:bang:

Yes, it is certainly a fair statement that she is very much work in progress!!!

I think she looks lovely!

As we live in a time when "perfection" is the key and everyone nips and tucks, and are all going for the same look, I will take Bea and Eugenie any day.

They might not be perfect, they might be a work in progress but they are true to themselves. Finally, not many people hit their stride in terms of looks and style in their early 20's. Those who do, tend to peak in their 20's and 30's and spend the rest of their lives trying to maintain that look. And that's just sad in my book.

Princess Beatrice attended day 3 of the Barclaycard Wireless
Festival at Hyde Park on July 4, 2010 in London, England.

** Pic **

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark attend the F1 Party, at the
Natural History Museum on July 5, 2010 in London, England.

Very lovely! And Beatrice looks best dressed standing next to
these other ladies..:)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gettyimages **

AGREE!!!
The girl is "dressed" the other ladies are rather "undressed"

Agreed, she looks the best!

Yes, definitely!:lol: Beatrice is the only "lady" in the group. I'm thinking that she must take after the Windsor ladies in height, too. The others look like Amazons next to her. Her dress looks a bit 1920's to me; reminds me of the Queen Mother's wedding dress.:flowers:

AGREE!!!
The girl is "dressed" the other ladies are rather "undressed"

Nice to see them enjoying their time in the sun :)

Here are two picture galleries:

** zimbio: Princess Beatrice in St Tropez **

** Princess Beatrice in the South of France **

And that's what the photographers were waiting for - bikini pics..

** zimbio: Beatrice in a bikini **

Seems as if each of their vacation days is followed by the paparazzi, which is a bit too much..

** Princess Beatrice on A Yacht - July 10 **

** Princess Beatrice and Boyfriend at the Beach - July 10 **

** Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark out for dinner - July 10 **

Last edited:
Seems as if each of their vacation days is followed by the paparazzi, which is a bit too much..

I guess thats what happens when you decide to vacation at a location that is known to be packed with paparazzi's.
But its good to see that they are still enjoying their time & dont seem being bothered by them.
Thanks for all the galleries.

It's difficult to wear a white bikini... your're right Russo no the best choice :whistling:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom