The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2011, 07:36 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
Sometimes I honestly wonder if they choose hats and sometimes clothes as a joke.
Fashion is fun, yes! Why that sad face?

Old 05-05-2011, 10:21 PM
Serene Highness

Since royals don't show emotion or avoid showing emotion, it would be hard to tell what they thought of what people wore to the royal wedding. I don't think anyone really crossed any lines which one could say was unacceptable (as far as dress or even hats go). They would know if they did.

I think if someone had come into the church at the royal wedding dressed like I was at church outrageous dress which was mismatched with no hat (I've never worn a hat in church), it probably would be extremely difficult for someone royal or non-royal not to react as my outfit was way over the top. No one at the royal wedding dressed or came close to how I dressed at a church service many many years ago.

At the very least someone would have said something privately about it. That would be one way to assure that one (especially a non-family member) would never be invited to a royal event again.

Old 05-07-2011, 02:02 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Russophile View Post
Anybody else think Bea's been watching The Titanic too many times?
You could be onto something there.

Photo Junction: Titanic - Heart of the Ocean Necklace Photos

Such a shame it doesn't seem to match her outfit.
Old 05-07-2011, 10:35 AM
Administrator

Princess Beatrice and boyfriend Dave Clark leaving Nobu in Mayfair, London on May 5th, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **
Old 05-08-2011, 01:19 AM
Serene Highness

Thanks, Ice.
I think Pss B looks fabulous in these photos.
Old 05-08-2011, 04:16 AM
Administrator

You're most welcome, Bella

Here's another nice appearance, I like Bea's look and Dave is also looking more
and more attractive the older he gets..

Princess Beatrice and boyfriend Dave Clark at the engagement party for Petra
Ecclestone and James Stunt, Battersea Power Station, London, May 6, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 05-08-2011, 05:31 AM
Serene Highness

Very nice, Ice.

I think that color is very flattering on Pss B. She looks fantastic since dropping a few pounds and it's inspiring that she has managed to keep it off. They look like a very elegant couple in those photos. Thanks for posting.
Old 05-08-2011, 05:54 AM
Nobility

This red outfit looks great on Bea. The colour really suits her and she has a great figure.
Old 05-08-2011, 11:37 AM
Heir Apparent

Finally. A dress that is smart and flattering! THIS is how Bea should be dressing. The color, the fit, the right length. Her hair and makeup look wonderful, as well. I hope she keeps this up.. Two thumbs up! :)
Old 05-08-2011, 05:13 PM
Serene Highness

Princess Beatrice looks beautiful in that red dress! (And yes, Dave is cute too.) Beatrice often looks nice in pictures when she's out with Dave - why did she have to pick the royal wedding, of all occasions, to experiment and choose an awful hat?

She also looks so much better since losing weight and has a nice figure. I'm not sure what she is doing to stay slimmer, but she looks good, so I hope she keeps it up!
Old 05-08-2011, 05:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

She does look nice. I'm surprised.
They make a cute couple.
Old 05-08-2011, 06:17 PM
Serene Highness

Isn't it amazing what the right kind of dress/to figure can accomplish? All the difference in the world in these pictures and how she looked at the wedding. Also minus the racoon eyes ..... very flattering. I don't mean to be mean BUT Beatrice should NEVER wear racoon eyes given the kind of mouth she has, they both just accentuate the other.
Old 05-08-2011, 07:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

You'd never believe the stunning young lady in those pictures was the same one from William and Catherine's Wedding.

I'll join the growing chorus in saying *this* is how Beatrice should be looking. The entire look is just fantastic!!
Old 05-08-2011, 08:41 PM
Aristocracy

I'll join the chorus and also say that Beatrice looks pretty and well turned out in these pics. She looks lovely!
Old 05-09-2011, 07:52 PM
Majesty

I agree. She looks great in the red dress. :-)
Old 05-10-2011, 07:56 AM
Aristocracy

The Princess is a winner.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:50 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyusa View Post
Finally. A dress that is smart and flattering! THIS is how Bea should be dressing. The color, the fit, the right length. Her hair and makeup look wonderful, as well. I hope she keeps this up.. Two thumbs up! :)
I wasn't going to look at the picture until I saw your comment, Udy. And I heartily agree! Va-VOOM to Princess Bea!
Old 05-10-2011, 05:12 PM
Majesty

Because people don't like their princesses looking ridiculous at a formal occasion like a wedding.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fergalicious View Post
Fashion is fun, yes! Why that sad face?
Old 05-11-2011, 12:48 PM
Royal Highness

http://m.people.com/newsitem.rbml?item=20488576

Sarah saying Beatrice will auction off the wedding hat for charity. Not sure why but Sarah mentioning her children and Andrew all the time bothers me, like mooching in a way.....( yes I am aware they are her kids but maybe they'd like to make an annoucement themselves or just not have any part of their lives discussed)
Old 05-11-2011, 12:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Looks like someone took the girl shopping.

I hope they get a lot of money in the Auction for UNICEF...be nice not to have to think about seeing it on Bea again!

Closed Thread

Tags
princess beatrice