Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 13: October 2009-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark leaving Bijou Nightclub,
London, November 25, 2009.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Nice pictures again, thanks, Iceflower. :flowers: Princess Beatrice looks pretty here and look, her hair is as shiny as her skirt. She has wonderful red hair. :flowers:

Another night out for Beatrice, remind me is Beatrice at University? :)

Another night out for Beatrice, remind me is Beatrice at University? :)

Yes Beatrice is at university and therefore, like many of her peers, is able to spend nights on the town and still manage lectures, tutorials and assignments without too much trouble. I know I did in the 1970s when I would regularly spend the night on the tiles and make 9.00 a.m. tutes/lectures with no problems.

Yes Beatrice is at university and therefore, like many of her peers, is able to spend nights on the town and still manage lectures, tutorials and assignments without too much trouble. I know I did in the 1970s when I would regularly spend the night on the tiles and make 9.00 a.m. tutes/lectures with no problems.

As did I. :lol: One's body is remarkably resilient when one is in one's early 20s.

Why do I think I can do Kate Nicholl's job. She writes the most ridiculous articles EVER. I so miss the days of Richard Kay (even though he served as Diana's mouth piece) and that is saying something!
----------------------------------------

Princess Beatrice will not be the first Royal in space, after she backs out of galactic flight | Mail Online

Princess Beatrice is to miss the launch of Sir Richard Branson’s Virgin Galactic spaceship in LA tomorrow – despite hoping to be one of its first passengers.
The Princess, whose long-term beau Dave Clark works for the Galactic project, was in LA this weekend for the opening of her mother’s film The Young Victoria, but flew home yesterday

Nice pictures again, thanks, Iceflower. :flowers: Princess Beatrice looks pretty here and look, her hair is as shiny as her skirt. She has wonderful red hair. :flowers:
I agree, she does have beautiful hair.

Pics 9.12.2009

Thanks for the link, rmay286!

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark attend the British Fashion Awards
at Royal Courts of Justice, Strand on December 9, 2009 in London,
England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** gettyimages **

Is Dave short? It seems she's wearing low or no heels here whereas with her father they were stilletto-style (as PA is rather tall)

It would appear that he's not overly tall. He's certainly smaller than the other two men.

Is Dave short? It seems she's wearing low or no heels here whereas with her father they were stilletto-style (as PA is rather tall)

I think Beatrice looks very nice in that outfit, and Dave scrubs up very well :D. They make a handsome couple.

I think Beatrice looks very nice in that outfit, and Dave scrubs up very well :D. They make a handsome couple.

I know they've been dating for years, but for some reason I'm starting to like Beatrice and Dave as a couple more and more. I don't even have a reason for it because I know nothing about Dave. I just think they look cute together. :flowers:

:previous: I don't know anything about him either, but the photos I've seen of them suggest to me that he has what it takes to be a princess's consort. The cameras don't seem to bother him and he is generous with his smiles. His behaviour always seems to be appropriate.

They both seem to be very pleasant people.:flowers:

:previous: I don't know anything about him either, but the photos I've seen of them suggest to me that he has what it takes to be a princess's consort. The cameras don't seem to bother him and he is generous with his smiles. His behaviour always seems to be appropriate.

Pics 16.12.2009

Dave Clark, Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice attend the VIP
reception to launch the English National Ballet Christmas season
ahead of the performance of 'The Nutcracker', at the St Martins
Lane Hotel on December 16, 2009 in London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

** gettyimages ** belga ** abaca 1 ** abaca 2 **

Last edited:
Has anyone else noticed how Princess Beatrice is standing in pic 1!? I have noticed that she is frequently captured in this awkward and untidy type of stance! I find it so odd that she does this sloppy untidy posing thing! Surely she had deportment lessons as a child!

Princess Beatrice is so slim, both young ladies looked really nice.

Princess Beatrice is so slim, both young ladies looked really nice.
I think she became to skinny, she looks very pretty but her face looks to thin and not healthy

I think she looks great and has confidence, before every one was saying she is too fat! Not to mention that awful bikini shot that was spread out all over the tabloids. The stance I must say I have noticed and find alittle odd, almost like she was trying to model. The bent knee and all.....

She really looks lovely, I don't think she is too slim, it is just that she is wearing black. :flowers:

If this is Bea's offical pose, she really needs to get a new one- this isnt working well for her, imo.

Both Princesses need help with their posing, imho. One would think being born royal that they would have been taught from early on how to pose properly. They just don't seem to know what to do with their hands or feet and they end up looking awkward. Perhaps they will learn in time...

Both Princesses need help with their posing, imho. One would think being born royal that they would have been taught from early on how to pose properly. They just don't seem to know what to do with their hands or feet and they end up looking awkward. Perhaps they will learn in time...

I think that this generation of royals haven't been taught about being royal over being normal and so a lot of stuff that was part of the upbringing of princes and princesses in the past wasn't done with the Queen's grandchildren.

I find that rather sad, bertie, but I am afraid you are correct. It is one thing to be normal but quite another to be a "normal" royal. The best of both worlds :)..... I still think that everything considered, certain royal traditions should be adhered to and taught ie Do the young royals still know how to curtsey?

I find that rather sad, bertie, but I am afraid you are correct. It is one thing to be normal but quite another to be a "normal" royal. The best of both worlds :)..... I still think that everything considered, certain royal traditions should be adhered to and taught ie Do the young royals still know how to curtsey?
You know, Udy, I myself, would LOVE to know how to properly curtsey. And I would love to have lessons in holding myself just so. Just for me, not necessarily to be royal, but because it looks so much better, one's posture is so much healthier and it just looks proper. I remember an interview that Princess Caroline had with Barbara Walters, such regal bearing she had, and she crossed her legs at the ankle. I'll never for get that and try to emulate it. It would be nice if the York girls did that and the rest of us as well, IMO.

I believe that they do considering that I remember reading Zara saying something about how to curtsey and that it was how she greeted her grandmother. I would assume therefore that Beatrice and Eugenie also know how to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom