Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 12: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thoroughly object to what you have said here. Anyone reading this would think that I posted a photograph, I don´t even know how to, and have never posted any photograph here. I have also never said that a photograph of any member of the BRF was unflattering. If you want to eliminate nastiness and cheap shots, I would stop making them yourself.
I think I am owed an apology and an explanation, not by private pm as this post and your remarks can be read by anyone so I think it is only fair that you write here for the same people to see that I did not post any photo or make any comment like the above one on this thread or any other as a matter of fact.
I just repeat that some photos you obviously find unflattering, other people might not, it is all in the eye of the beholder.

This vendetta has gone far enough. Please carefully reread Warren's remarks. No one is accusing you of posting pictures or commenting on them. If you wish to discuss this any further with Warren, please do so via the Private Message System.

Mandy
TRF Admin

Last edited:
Pics 11.7.2009

Princess Beatrice and boyfriend Dave Clark leave a party at
a former police station now owned by the German Bismarck
family. London, July 11, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Nice to see that Princess Beatrice is recycling, too :flowers:. Isn't this the dress of Peter Philips wedding?

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that the shoes have been quite uncomfortable :D

You are so right, Mermaid! She does appear to have had one too many, however. No matter. She looks quite nice in this dress, I think.

Goodness if we must recycle anything...why that dress? But your right, at least the hat hasn't made a return appearance. And we were doing so well.

I think its kind of hard to see if she has had one too many. She is looking down in every picture...that doesn't mean anything in particular.

While we're all wondering about whether Kate and Chelsy have met the queen, has Dave Clark met her?

Goodness if we must recycle anything...why that dress? But your right, at least the hat hasn't made a return appearance. And we were doing so well.

Whilst I thought Bea looked like a mess at the wedding of Autumn & Peter, I thought the dress in the pictures above looked just fine (and I am no fan of Bea and her sense of style!)

While we're all wondering about whether Kate and Chelsy have met the queen, has Dave Clark met her?

I would be surprised if that was the case.

What's so funny about Dave Clark meeting with Queen? He seems like a pleasant enough character.

:previous:Yes, I'm wondering too. Dave's been well brought up and schooled and I'm sure he won't scare the dogs or horses or grab HM in a bear hug.

:ROFLMAO: Actually, on reflection.........Dave's an attractive, seemingly charming young man & HM might be quite delighted with a big hug and a granny kiss.:lol:

:lol: I think Sarah once said she had nicknamed him Mr. Smiles or something along that line...for obvious reasons. ;)

Dave seems like a nice enough person, though. As long as he doesn't have any scandals in his past and he treats Beatrice well (and she cares about him) I'm sure the Queen would be happy to meet him.

Yes, I've always thought Dave looked like a nice young man whenever he and Princess Beatrice encountered the photographers. She's a lucky girl. "Gran' has probably seen plenty of photos of him too.

Pics 23.7.2009

Two new pics of the couple :)

Princess Beatrice and boyfriend Dave Clark leaving
a North London Chinese restaurant, July 23, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Princess Beatrice looks good on these photos, and, by the way, me too, I have my birthday on 8th August......

The birthday present that wasn't mentioned --- her appointment as a Counseller of State ---ooops, not quite yet, I'm getting a bit too far ahead, she's next in line now she's 21.

When Princess Beatrice turned 18 she celebrated with a lavish Victorian-themed masked ball and dinner in the grounds of Windsor Castle that cost an estimated £500,000 and was attended by Hollywood stars including Demi Moore.

Party is over for Princess Beatrice in the credit crunch - Telegraph

If my fading memory serves me correctly wasn't it stated at the time that she was having a large 18th because of the date - 18 on the 8/8 and that as a consequence she wouldn't be having a large 21st in the way that her older cousins had had.

:previous: Yes, that's true. I also remember reading that back then.

If my fading memory serves me correctly wasn't it stated at the time that she was having a large 18th because of the date - 18 on the 8/8 and that as a consequence she wouldn't be having a large 21st in the way that her older cousins had had.
I remember the details of a large 18th party because of the date, what I don't recall is any mention of a smaller 21st as a consequence.:flowers:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom