Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 12: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know anything about Dave Clark? What his background is. They seem very comfortable together.

Bea, dressed in a flattering beige mac? Not in my eyes. A simple straight Trench would be much more flattering, imho, than the ruffled, fussy one she is wearing.

Actually, Dave almost always looks happy. He gives the impression of being a very pleasant person to be around.:flowers:

This is true. :lol: Actually, I think those pictures of him talking on his cell phone are some of the first pictures I've ever seen of him with a serious expression.

I like the trench coat -- very sharp.

She and Dave have been together for quite a while now, haven't they? They must be getting fairly serious.

I think they have been dating for at least two years.

:previous:
What else would you expect from the DM? It doesn't matter that they clarified that it was due to an accident. The headlines had already done the damage. :bangin::bangin:

Honestly, i don't think the DM cares. Maybe they need hits on the website to improve their circulation numbers.

Beatrice can't seem to win with them.

Honestly, i don't think the DM cares. Maybe they need hits on the website to improve their circulation numbers.

Beatrice can't seem to win with them.

I agree, no matter how hard any member of the royal family tries, the press wil always find an oppposite side to what they are doing. It's good of Beatrice to be in a constructive job.

I agree, Mermaid -- she does seem to have very good manners, which is always good to see from a royal! :)

Does anyone know anything about Dave Clark? What his background is. They seem very comfortable together.

I remember hearing at one point that he's American and works for one of Richard Branson's companies. I also remember the Duchess of York calling him "an Etonian" in a television documentary that was posted on YouTube, though I suppose he certainly could have been someone from an American background who went to Eton.

Last edited by a moderator:

He attended Edinburgh University while Prince William was at St Andrews.
He works for Sir Richard Branson.
Mr Clark is the son of Michael Clark, a wealthy American who was chief legal counsel at Cadbury Schweppes until he retired last year. The family live in a £5million mansion in Hampstead, North London.
He has dual US and British nationality and was educated at the American School in London, where he moved to when he was five.
He later attended Bowdoin University in Massachusetts and spent a year as part of his course at Edinburgh, where he met William. He now works on the Virgin Galactic space tourism project.

Hope that helps.

Very helpful, Lumut, and very interesting! I knew that he was the son of a very wealthy American but I did not know that he was a student at Bowdoin, in Mass.USA. He appears to have alot going for him.

Very helpful, Lumut, and very interesting! I knew that he was the son of a very wealthy American but I did not know that he was a student at Bowdoin, in Mass.USA. He appears to have alot going for him.

He does seem to, doesn't he. I think he and Beatrice suit very well actually. The always looks very "fitted" at events they attend.

I agree. I wouldn't be surprised if these two don't end up tying the knot one of these days. Fortunately, Beatrice will never be under the same kind of pressure as William and Harry are in "settling down".:flowers:

He does seem to, doesn't he. I think he and Beatrice suit very well actually. The always looks very "fitted" at events they attend.

Last edited:
Pics 9.6.2009

Princess Beatrice leaving via the side door of the Mayfair London,
England - 09.06.09 - Sarah was there as were, but so far there
are no pictures of them together.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

She might not feel the pressure to get married as much as Wills and Harry but she still has the pressure of the press. It's nice to see it doesn't fase her though. :flowers:

I was thinking that I can see Beatrice getting married (especially if she stays with Dave) when she's about 24 or 25 years old. William and Harry have military training that they're expected to finish before they get involved in public engagements, and in a way they're not really expected to marry before they start doing public duties. But I can't see Beatrice going on to more schooling after she finishes college, and when she finishes is she going to have a career? or perform public duties? But either way, there's no obvious obstacle to an engagement/wedding.

Plus, I just think Beatrice seems like the type of girl who isn't ambitious career-wise and would be happy to get married by her mid-twenties. But I guess we'll have to see. :)

From the headlines of the articles I got the impression that Princess Beatrice, Chelsy and Pippa attended the show together but then when I read the article it seems they all were with their own groups.
Also it says that the two princes were supposed to go as they are patrons of the charity but didn´t. This is very confusing.

The headlines were definitely misleading about the groups of friends attending SISTER ACT.

From the headlines of the articles I got the impression that Princess Beatrice, Chelsy and Pippa attended the show together but then when I read the article it seems they all were with their own groups.

It's nice to see them out and about. But hasn't Beatrice got a job?
Don't mean to critisize. Yes the heading of the title is a bit misleading. But it's nice that they were at an event together. :flowers:

:previous: I think that they all have jobs, but the article called it "a night out" so I'd assume it was after working hours.

The title was a little misleading.

Pic 11.6.2009

Princess Beatrice leaving after a dinner at Scotts Restaurant
in Mayfair, London, June 11, 2009

That hairstyle makes her look much younger again.

-----> Pic

:previous:
She does look very young in that picture. Another night out for beatrice. :whistling:

Pics 12.6.2009

It's really nice to see her that often at the moment:

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark attend the Jaeger-LeCoultre
Polo Charity Cup at Ham Polo Club on June 12, 2009 in Richmond,
England

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** gallery **

It's nice to see them out and about. But hasn't Beatrice got a job?
Don't mean to critisize. Yes the heading of the title is a bit misleading. But it's nice that they were at an event together. :flowers:

Beatrice is currently doing some work at the FO during her summer break from university. It is an unpaid workplacement job. She is doing something to get experience rather than spending all the holidays swanning around.

This polo match was on the weekend.

I would assume that most people who work at the Foreign Office get the weekends off so having a job and attending the polo game aren't mutually exclusive.

Princess Beatrice and her boyfriend Dave Clark leave a party
for Sentebale, the charity set-up by Prince Harry for orphans
in Lesotho, London, June 12, 2009.

------> Pic

** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom