The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2009, 03:45 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisteria View Post
I thoroughly object to what you have said here. Anyone reading this would think that I posted a photograph, I don´t even know how to, and have never posted any photograph here. I have also never said that a photograph of any member of the BRF was unflattering. If you want to eliminate nastiness and cheap shots, I would stop making them yourself.
I think I am owed an apology and an explanation, not by private pm as this post and your remarks can be read by anyone so I think it is only fair that you write here for the same people to see that I did not post any photo or make any comment like the above one on this thread or any other as a matter of fact.
I just repeat that some photos you obviously find unflattering, other people might not, it is all in the eye of the beholder.
This vendetta has gone far enough. Please carefully reread Warren's remarks. No one is accusing you of posting pictures or commenting on them. If you wish to discuss this any further with Warren, please do so via the Private Message System.

Mandy
TRF Admin

Old 07-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Heir Apparent

Bunte has an article about the "victory" of Princess Beatrice against her weight.

Prinzessin Beatrice: Babyspeck ade! - BUNTE

I had a dream: Let's connect our thoughts together, than we have a mission, let's connect our feelings together, than we have a mood, let's connect our dreams together, than we have a vision and let's connect our mission, our mood and our vision together than we have a perfect life.
Old 07-16-2009, 04:58 PM
Administrator

Pics 11.7.2009

Princess Beatrice and boyfriend Dave Clark leave a party at
a former police station now owned by the German Bismarck
family. London, July 11, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 07-16-2009, 05:48 PM
Courtier

Nice to see that Princess Beatrice is recycling, too . Isn't this the dress of Peter Philips wedding?
Old 07-16-2009, 06:07 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

It seems that the shoes have been quite uncomfortable
Old 07-16-2009, 06:15 PM
Majesty

It looks so much better without the matching butterfly hat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Avicenna View Post
Nice to see that Princess Beatrice is recycling, too . Isn't this the dress of Peter Philips wedding?
Old 07-16-2009, 07:15 PM
Heir Apparent

You are so right, Mermaid! She does appear to have had one too many, however. No matter. She looks quite nice in this dress, I think.
Old 07-17-2009, 12:11 AM
Administrator

Goodness if we must recycle anything...why that dress? But your right, at least the hat hasn't made a return appearance. And we were doing so well.

I think its kind of hard to see if she has had one too many. She is looking down in every picture...that doesn't mean anything in particular.

Old 07-17-2009, 05:15 AM
Courtier

While we're all wondering about whether Kate and Chelsy have met the queen, has Dave Clark met her?
Old 07-17-2009, 09:22 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
Goodness if we must recycle anything...why that dress? But your right, at least the hat hasn't made a return appearance. And we were doing so well.
Whilst I thought Bea looked like a mess at the wedding of Autumn & Peter, I thought the dress in the pictures above looked just fine (and I am no fan of Bea and her sense of style!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ada View Post
While we're all wondering about whether Kate and Chelsy have met the queen, has Dave Clark met her?
I would be surprised if that was the case.
Old 07-18-2009, 03:09 AM
Majesty

What's so funny about Dave Clark meeting with Queen? He seems like a pleasant enough character.
Old 07-18-2009, 04:10 AM
Heir Apparent

Yes, I'm wondering too. Dave's been well brought up and schooled and I'm sure he won't scare the dogs or horses or grab HM in a bear hug.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:04 AM
Heir Apparent

Actually, on reflection.........Dave's an attractive, seemingly charming young man & HM might be quite delighted with a big hug and a granny kiss.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:12 PM
Serene Highness

I think Sarah once said she had nicknamed him Mr. Smiles or something along that line...for obvious reasons.

Dave seems like a nice enough person, though. As long as he doesn't have any scandals in his past and he treats Beatrice well (and she cares about him) I'm sure the Queen would be happy to meet him.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:53 AM
Courtier

Yes, I've always thought Dave looked like a nice young man whenever he and Princess Beatrice encountered the photographers. She's a lucky girl. "Gran' has probably seen plenty of photos of him too.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:05 PM
Administrator

Pics 23.7.2009

Two new pics of the couple

Princess Beatrice and boyfriend Dave Clark leaving
a North London Chinese restaurant, July 23, 2009

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
Old 07-27-2009, 03:28 AM
Administrator

Here are some pics of Bea last week, I'm not
sure about the correct date, as it's not given:

Princess Beatrice of York dresses down to have lunch
with a friend at Pizza Express, London.

** Princess Beatrice Out For Lunch **
Old 07-30-2009, 06:41 AM

July 25, 2009 Stakes at Ascot

Princess Beatrice Pictures - Stakes at Ascot - Zimbio
Old 07-30-2009, 08:58 AM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Beatrice of York dresses down to have lunch
with a friend at Pizza Express, London.

** Princess Beatrice Out For Lunch **
Must make a welcome change from Zuma and Nobu! Wonder if they went for the 2 for 1 offer?
Old 08-05-2009, 12:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Beatrice Turns 21 Years Old On 8th August

Courtesy of Belga.

Here are her photos from variuos years.

http://i28.tinypic.com/34q6b6u.jpg
http://i31.tinypic.com/211l2e9.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/xa7fr.jpg
http://i27.tinypic.com/jgrvpf.jpg
http://i28.tinypic.com/2yv8p7b.jpg

The whole gallery is :
BelgaPicture - Category details