Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 12: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatrice's dress is way too matronly for a young lady of 20, imho. It is not at all flattering on her. I have to wonder if anyone helps her choose her clothes or if she just goes on her own?

Beatrice does look very pretty. The most striking thing though are her eyes. Sarah well didn't dress to the best i suppose.

Last edited by a moderator:
She may have the same coloring as her mother and the same bad fashion sense, but to me she just like her father. I really wish someone would take this poor girl under their wing and teach her to dress.

I don't want to repeat myself but, does anyone help her when she shops or does she just go it alone? Surely there is someone out there who would be able to help her dress like a young lady of 20.... I would think that they would be lining up. :)

I don't want to repeat myself but, does anyone help her when she shops or does she just go it alone? Surely there is someone out there who would be able to help her dress like a young lady of 20.... I would think that they would be lining up. :)

I don't think Beatrice's dress is that bad. I didn't like it when I saw the picture in The Daily Mail, but after seeing the pictures that Emeralds and Opals posted, I like it. Not that I necessarily have any fashion taste myself! It's not so low-cut as other dresses she has worn. The only thing I don't like about it is the black band around the waist.

I do agree that Beatrice and Sarah don't look much alike apart from the hair and the similar figures, though. I was reading the comments on that article and I noticed a lot of people saying that Beatrice looks more like Andrew, and I've always thought so myself.

Pics 19.3.2009

Princess Beatrice attends the Roger Vivier luxury shoe shop party
in aid of Children In Crisis, at Roger Vivier on March 19, 2009 in
London, England.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 **

I think her outfit is quite interesting. I wonder who is Beatrice designer?

I like Beatrice's jacket quite a bit. It's stunning all by itself and would look nice with a pair of jeans or a simple skirt outfit.:flowers:

The soften your heels so that you do not feel so much pain and you can walk/dance for longer. and i agree with you. Hardly flaterring.

The jacket can be quite nice on a casual outfit just to flaire it up a bit. But with the blue dress, black panty hoses and 5-inch stiletto's it's all a bit too much for me to like what she is wearing.

And I also don't like the backside of it on the shoulders. It makes them look odd.

I was trying to be diplomatic in my post.;):flowers:

OH, MY! Politeness forbids me to comment any further.:rolleyes:

The soften your heels so that you do not feel so much pain and you can walk/dance for longer. and i agree with you. Hardly flaterring.
x

Thanks lumutqueen ... I need to check out whether they sell them here, too. Sounds like a good idea :flowers:

I actually thought the same thing about what she was wearing as you did, but I didn't want to express it so frankly. So instead I said that the jacket would look nice with jeans or a simple skirt outfit--implying that I wasn't pleased with the ruffled dress and the super-high heels. That's what I meant by being diplomatic; but what you said was perfectly okay.:flowers:

Sorry if I offend but Princess Beatrice soon dress more sophisticated for her weight.:rolleyes:

Is there a patern?

Some people tend to die, why so shocked? :flowers:

Anyone remember Major Hugh Lindsey and the pivotal events of 1988?

Sorry if I offend but Princess Beatrice soon dress more sophisticated for her weight.:rolleyes:
I have to admit that while I envy the joy of youth and 5" heels, I find the new fashion to wear heavy black tights just a little OTT.

The dress and jacket are both regretable and hopefully forgetable, but what's sophistication got to do with her weight?

Pics 26.3.2009

Princess Beatrice arrives for the third night of a series
of concerts and events in aid of Teenage Cancer Trust
organised by charity Patron Roger Daltrey at The Royal
Albert Hall on March 26, 2009 in London, England

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom