Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 12: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder how much of an issue the girls' behavior would be if they didn't have their taxpayer-funded security? I think somewhat, but nowhere near the extent that it is.

I just have to wonder how many people really Care if the York princesses have security or not?! It seems to me that it just brings more attention to them. Maybe that is the idea...

I think everyone has had the opportunity to share their opinions on the girls by now. Let's get back to this being Beatrice's Current Events thread.

Thanks!

I think everyone has had the opportunity to share their opinions on the girls by now. Let's get back to this being Beatrice's Current Events thread.

Thanks!

Willingly, but she doesn´t seem to have any current affairs, which in a way I suppose is a good sign. :ermm:

Pics 13.2.2009

Princess Beatrice arriving at JFK airport New York City, USA - 13.02.09

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

If the size of the bags are any indication, it appears that she plans on staying a couple of weeks! It will be interesting to see if she will be hounded by the press as she is in London...or if she will even be recognized. :whistling:

When royals travel, I'm assuming they go first class? What about their assistants and security?

When royals travel, I'm assuming they go first class? What about their assistants and security?

I don't know. My first instinct was that the rest would travel steerage, but on reflection at least some of them would have to travel with the royal. Maybe they book the whole of the first class cabin.

Anyone really know?

There are some flights which are first class only! i assume that they would all travel together.

It's New York Fashion Week... maybe she's here for that. It goes from Feb. 13-20. I imagine she'll be front row and going to parties after (if she goes).

The Duchess of York owns an apartment in NYC doesn't she? Maybe she's here to visit her mom and perhaps attend a few fashion shows.

On March 6 there will be the world premiere of the film
"The Young Victoria" in London, I guess Beatrice will be
there as well as Sarah, as the world premiere is in aid of
Children in Crisis and St John Ambulance.

Here are two pics that have been released today,
I can't remember having seen them before, but maybe
I'm wrong ;)

** Bea 1 ** Bea 2 **

Beatrice looks so pretty in Pic #2 - I think that what she has been missing is wearing good make-up.

Last edited by a moderator:
In picture #2 Beatrice looks just like portraits of the young Queen Victoria.

I wonder if she's the first Royal in History to have acted in a film.

Thanks, Ice. She def. resembles a young Queen Victoria. I've always thought that. I do wonder, though, what was the point of her being in the film? Just for fun? To bring attention to the film? It would be one thing if she had a speaking part, albeit a small one, but she's basically just an extra so I wonder what the purpose was.

Thanks, Ice. She def. resembles a young Queen Victoria. I've always thought that. I do wonder, though, what was the point of her being in the film? Just for fun? To bring attention to the film? It would be one thing if she had a speaking part, albeit a small one, but she's basically just an extra so I wonder what the purpose was.

What is the purpose of any extra?

I'm sure Beatrice got her part as an extra because Sarah had a role in the development of the film, but then, I'm sure that's not unusual...people probably get parts as extras because they have connections with the filmmakers.

She really does look like Queen Victoria. Kind of amazing, that you can still see a resemblance so many generations on.

Both mother and daughter didn't dress to their best.
The dress isn't for Beatrice. Beyonce can get away with such tight fitting dress but it really does absolutely nothing for her figure.

Both Sarah and Beatrice need good support undergarments (ie. Spanx) as neither is toned in the body. Sarah is sagging all over the place and Beatrice is trying to wear high fashion on an untrimmed body.
I must say that I love the silver color on Beatrice - it goes so beautifully with her hair and complexion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom