Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 11: June-October 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bea looks like she lost some weight. My god her boyfriend looks like prince Harry.

I was actually going to say B looks like she's gained some weight. As for that bf . . . Prince Harry is so much better looking.

I don't care if she's los or gained any weight, she still is one of the most unelegant royals around.

Elegance, like beauty, are defined differently by different people. One doesn't have anything to do with the other. The Duchess of Windsor was, and still is, considered by a lot of people to be one of the most elegant women in history. Not many would argued that she was never considered a beauty.

Pic 2.9.2008

Here's a nice new pic of Bea and her boyfriend Dave from today.
They've been to the Nobu restaurant in London:

----> Bea and Dave

In the following link I've also posted in Eugenie's thread you
can also see some more pics of them from last night ---> Link

Well . . . I like that they're smiling (yes, even the bf) and the pose is relaxed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well . . . I like that they're smiling (yes, even the bf) and the pose is relaxed.

I guess they might as well smile and appear relaxed! Bea does not appear to be doing very much in her gap year, other than go out to restuarants and night clubs, and on holiday. Have any plans been announced? Is she planning to travel or do something educational, voluntary or charity related? I hope they have some concrete plans, some of which will be shared with the public. Its minor royals in general who could potentially help shape public opinion about the royal family in an adverse way, and that is something that BP should be careful about.

Isn't she starting university soon?

umm her gap year has ended and he did do a lot of work for her mothers charity..she also ent on a lot of holidays, but why not?? shes only young once.
im sure she did a lot of other private work which we havent heard about while she travelled

Those pics of B aren't too bad, giov. Points to her for wearing a seatbelt. Thanks for posting. That bf on the other hand . . .

Thanks for the links, Ice.

She looks good--again, that hair!!! I just love it when it's all simple with the headband.

When I first saw the pics of Bea and Dave in the car, I
was wondering why they've been been taken from such
a short distance,the following pic shows the reason why
----> Pic.
Although we know it, nice pics sometimes make us forget
about the extreme badgering..

Here's an additional abaca gallery of the pics.

She does have beautiful hair!

She looks a lot like her father. She has P Andrew's features.

Pics 17.9.2008

Princess Beatrice and boyfriend Dave Clark leaving Soho House
after having lunch together London, England - 17.09.08

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Princess Beatrice and boyfriend Dave Clark leaving Soho House
after having lunch together London, England - 17.09.08

That's not true, is it? I mean at her age I dated a guy looking just like that and he became a reknown scientist later but still I don't think I ever looked that weird!

Pic 17.9.2008

Princess Beatrive and her boyfriend Dave attend the charity Roller Disco
hosted by Prince William's girlfriend Kate Middleton. The event is being held
to raise money for a surgical ward at Oxford Children's Hospital, in honour
of Tom Waley-Cohen, a close friend of Kate's. London, September 17.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Thanks, Ice! I'm sorry but these photos do not flatter the couple.

Pics 18.9.2008

I like the following ones better, what about you, Bella? ;)

Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice attend the London Fashion Week
Spring / Summer 2009 Issa fashion show at the Natural History Museum
on September 18, 2008 in London, England

At least Bea finally brushed and combed her hair... :)

Muchas better, Ice - thank you. I'll always say black is the color for Pss E. It goes so well w her skin tone and hair. I like the dress Pss B is wearing. Pic 4 is a very pretty picture of her! In Pic 3 she looks JUST like her father!

I can't say I like the outfit personally, but it worked on Beatrice. Ah, what youth can let one get away with!:flowers:

I don't know if anybody has the answer to this question, but do Princess Beatrice or her sister hunt?

I can't say that I've ever heard of them attending a hunt or a shoot. Chances are, we would have heard about it if they were involved in any kind of blood sport.:ermm:

I don't know if anybody has the answer to this question, but do Princess Beatrice or her sister hunt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom