Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 10: May-June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Beatrice comes off sounding a bit like Princess Margaret which is never a good thing.

I wonder how much is fact and how much is fiction. And could they have dug up a more offensive photo?

It's is never a good idea to try the 'do you know who I am' it just aggravates people and gives them a good laugh!

I do however think the article is particularly spiteful, as is the publication of a carefully chosen nasty picture, still it is The Sun, so what else could be expected!

What a badly written article this is. But I don't see why the Castelbajac-PR people would not want her to be at their party. So if she inquired about the person in charge she should have gotten in. IMHo.

Pics 9.6.2008

Princess Beatrice of York arrives at the Boodles Wonderland
collection launch party on June 9, 2008 in London, England

I may be the only one ;) but I think she looked very lovely today :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **

Yes, she looks nice. Maybe one more frill.

More nice photos - thanks, Ice. The color is great and her hair is stunning. That said, I think the dress is too short for her. She needs more sleeve. And the color of those shoes doesn't fit w the color of the dress. A basic black pump would have been better.

It's is never a good idea to try the 'do you know who I am' it just aggravates people and gives them a good laugh!
There's a joke going around about that. A plane got delayed and there was nothing anyone could do but a particularly nasty man expressed his displeasure and said, "Do you know who I am?" So the agent grabbed the mike and said "Does anybody know who this man is? He seems to have lost his identity."
:D
I hope they don't start doing that sort of thing to Bea. They're already all over her with the clothes, etc.

Yes, she looks nice. Maybe one more frill.

A real nice colour. But I agree that the skirt is too short and it would have looked better if the skirt was tighter, so that she wouldn't have enhanced her hips so much. It would have taken a bit of the "balloon"-impression away from the dress. It's not much but IMHO it would have given the dress a stunning quality it now lacks - though it's nice.

Eek! Redheads don't wear red. A basic fashion rule. The shape of the dress seems all wrong too and it doesn't exactly hide her negatives and accentuate her positives.

And here are some pics of Bea leaving the party
together with Dave :)

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **
I won't repeat myself on B's look but let me just say one thing about this bf, does this man own anything other than a pair of faded jeans and a dress shirt? Seems no matter where he is or where he's coming from he's more often than not in this same "uniform."

You know, looking at these photos in particular makes me think it must be quite frustrating for Pss B not to be rail thin like this girl is (and like, I'd assume, most of the young women in B's circle are). True, some people are just "blessed" w being naturally slim but most, esp. in the world of high-society and fashion, go to drastic measures to remain "waif-like". B may not always make the best fashion choices for her body-type and maybe she thinks she can pull off what her slimmer friends can pull off but at least she's not starving herself or jumping on the drug-train to stay thin.

This young lady is dressing just fine for her age. She is a delightful young woman that appears to handle the constant press coverage with a smile and diplomacy. The bashing of her is simply out of order.

I agree she looks just fine. She seems to be a happy, well-adjusted, attractive young woman who has a supportive, attractive boyfriend to squire her about and look after her. So what if she gives fashion writers nightmares! It'll do them good. :D

Bea looks lovely. That color looks so nice on her. :flowers:

Bea looks lovely. That color looks so nice on her. :flowers:

Yes, and we will all be happy, I assume, when babydolls leave fashion to go to sleep for the next 20 years or so. Alas, we will see them on Bea's daughters, I guess.

Pics 10.6.2008

Beatrice and Dave celebrating Dave's birthday yesterday
evening/night in Mayfair, London, June 10th 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **

Beatrice and Dave celebrating Dave's birthday yesterday
evening/night in Mayfair, London, June 10th 2008

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
She doesn't look too bad here. Though I'd lose the jacket. The big hulking black bag doesn't go w the outfit either, but the dress is nice. And the bf isn't wearing jeans! But it looks like the same old shirt. Thanks, Ice.

I think she looks nice in these pictures, my only comment, because I wouldn't want my daughter to do this is, she needs to pull her shirts up. We don't always have to see her "boys". As a Princess, I really think she should dress a little more modestly, IMHO

These two fashion choices are much better than in the past. Beatrice is very attractive and I think she looked smashing in the red dress. For some reason, I think she looks a lot like the early portraits of Queen Victoria.

She does look a lot better, and sometimes I actually think she's very cute. She looks big, compared to some of her friends, but she is pretty normal sized, and I think she looks more petite in person. Many pictures don't do her justice. I just hope she is nice on the inside, and if I weren't allowed in a party, I would definitely remind them I'm the queens granddaughter and fifth in line to the BRITISH THRONE!!!!!!!;)

She looks good here lately--I must be in the minority, but I thought that the red flapper dress was very nice--it showed off her legs but the neckline was not quite right for her.
How long has she and Dave been together?

Something I find strange, is that Sarah and Beatrice have both started wearing flesh coloured tights at the same time. :ermm: Still 100% improvement on black, black and more black!

Perhaps that's it. She likes a look on one of her thin friends and tries it herself. It's awfully hard for any woman to be 100% objective about how she looks, especially a woman on the cusp of her 20s.

She's a heathy-looking young lady. That's what's really important. She could be as pencil-slim and elegant as a certain princess of 25 years ago, but then perhaps similar stories would come out later.

B may not always make the best fashion choices for her body-type and maybe she thinks she can pull off what her slimmer friends can pull off but at least she's not starving herself or jumping on the drug-train to stay thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom