Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 14: July 2011-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I simply do not understand why she always looks so startled when she knows that she will be photographed. Very unattractive.

It's her eyes. She inherited that startled pop eyed trait from the Hanoverian ancestors. She seems the grandchild who got the majority of those genes.....if you look at a portrait of Queen Victoria the resemblance is striking.

Agreed. Also, I think it's more noticeable now that she's lost the weight. I always know when I'm losing because my eyes look bigger, especially first thing in the morning.:) Prince Andrew looks VERY Hanoverian in some pictures as well.

I realize it's her eyes that she inherited. That she cannot help. But she could learn to keep her mouth closed.

For goodness sake, leave the girl alone. Some pap has just thrust a camera in her face and you expect her to look how?

I suppose all of you criticising her look perfect all the time? Whhat ever happened to kindness and a bit of understanding?

She is a York - and they aren't entitled to kindness or understanding in the minds of many people simply because they are Yorks. I blame the press for turning the public against the entire family but also the public for being manipulated to turn on these young girls for their appearance and parents.

Personally I think Beatrice looks fine. I like her large eyes and she always has a smile on her face which shows in large teeth but it is a smile. She seems comfortable in her own skin.

It is a York - and they aren't entitled to kindness or understanding in the minds of many people simply because they are Yorks. I blame the press for turning the public against the entire family but also the public for being manipulated to turn on these young girls for their appearance and parents.

And the public you mention also includes people on this forum. I get criticism for personal behaviour but having a go because of someone's physical features is a disgrace

I have stated before I think she is a women with a big heart and tries to be a good princess and role model.... but she is an adult in public eye.People are going to discuss and critique, not always kindly...and you know she is well aware of it.

Last edited:
And the public you mention also includes people on this forum. I get criticism for personal behaviour but having a go because of someone's physical features is a disgrace

Totally agree.

The Duke of York ‏@TheDukeOfYork 9h
Princess Beatrice with British and American veterans as #soldierride departs Windsor Castle for @blesma and @wwpinc pic.twitter.com/tBc3MttOYA

Not a great picture but good to see her there - http://t.co/tBc3MttOYA

Last edited by a moderator:
I have stated before I think she is a women with a big heart and tries to be a good princess and role model.... but she is an adult in public eye.People are going to discuss and critique, not always kindly...and you know she is well aware of it.

Criticism of what she does is one thing but on her facial features that she was born with is just plain bullying.

Dear York haters:

I think she has a thyroid condiion. Otherwise, she looks fine. You are disgraceful

Alright now. Just because someone says something negative and harsh doesn't mean they don't have a right to an opinion.

Dear York haters:

I think she has a thyroid condiion. Otherwise, she looks fine. You are disgraceful

Lets not start diagnosing medical conditions unless you have a MD degree and have actually examined the patient.

Lets not start diagnosing medical conditions unless you have a MD degree and have actually examined the patient.

I have a thyroid condition and my sister is a doctor who specializes in this ... so I kinda know on this one.

It's just her face and the genes she got dealt. She has a great complexion, gorgeous red hair and her eyes, well, they are striking to say the least.

I have a thyroid condition and my sister is a doctor who specializes in this ... so I kinda know on this one.

Ditto. And she's very lucky because she still manages to be pretty.

This speculation re Princess Beatrice is out of order. And also against Forum rules I think. Let's not get this thread shutdown.

Have you or your sister even met Beatrice let alone physically examined her? If not then no I would say you do not "kind of know" but are merely passing around unqualified speculation as fact.

Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 7m
Princess Beatrice has become Patron of 'Fashion for the Brave', an annual event to raise money for armed forces charities. #royal #exclusive

Martin ‏@MartinRoyalUK 7m
Princess Beatrice has become Patron of 'Fashion for the Brave', an annual event to raise money for armed forces charities. #royal #exclusive

Well done Beatrice! Looking forward to seeing her at the event, which besides easing money for a awesome cause, sounds like a lot of fun.

HRH Princess Beatrice seems to be spending a lot more time learning the royal ropes these days. Searched her name on twitter and here are a few recent things that popped up:

"Scott Forbes ‏@forbes19
Incredible day meeting HM The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh and Princess Beatrice of York (@TheDukeOfYork) at Buckingham Palace"

"Ben Mallon ‏@BenMallon_NI 2h
Unbelievable time in the Palace! Even had the opportunity to speak briefly with HM The Queen, The Duke of Edinburgh and Princess Beatrice!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom