Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 14: July 2011-December 2013

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:

What! A Waity-Beaty? :eek:

Maybe they are both fine with the way things are.

Well it will be nice to see Beatrice & Dave at the Cannes Film Festival.

They may very well have discussed the issue - and there were reports two or so years ago that Beatrice didn't want to get engaged at that point in time.

I have no doubt that the issue of marriage has been discussed and I also think they probably intend to tie the knot at some time, but I also suspect that they are probably both just fine with how things are. An engagement for these two will draw more attention to them and some hassles they might be happy to avoid for as long as possible.

I suspect that an engagement will be announced when Beatrice is ready to have children. She's quite young yet and she seems to me to be young for her age, if that makes sense The Royals have relatively short official engagements, and I wouldn't be surprised if she and Dave have planned a future together but don't feel any need to rush it. A Royal wedding, even of the Queen's granddaughter isn't a simple thing to plan, after all. I do wonder where they will live once they marry. Will Beatrice keep her shared w/ Eugenie SJP apartment? I'm also curious about how her life will change in other ways once she marries - even less of a royal role than now or the same and if the same w/ Dave at her side or not?

:previous: I, too, think it will happen when Beatrice is ready to have children, and not before. She's only 24 so there's no rush.

Very nice pictures of Beatrice & Dave. Always like seeing them happily together.

More lovely photos of Beatrice and Dave to bring a smile to my face! :flowers: They make such a lovely, happy, couple, and I love the way they do not hesitate to smile for the cameras. I imagine Sarah and Andrew are pleased that their elder daughter has someone who makes her happy.

Last edited:
Always good to see Beatrice & Dave. I hope they enjoy the Cannes Film Festival.

Princess Beatrice was pictured leaving Little House in London on June 15, 2013.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

As part of a series of visits in the West Yorkshire area on Friday 21 June, Her Royal Highness will visit the academy to take a look at how the new facilities are supporting young people from the north Halifax area to achieve their full potential. Princess Beatrice will then open the building as part of a ceremony that will be witnessed by the whole academy community of students and staff.
HRH Princess Beatrice of York visits Halifax to open new academy buildings | Trinity

Princess Beatrice ‘will focus on career more than royal life’

Interesting that this is posted the same day as the 2 engagements in Yorkshire are announced.

There is nothing new in this story as it is simply restating what has been said numerous times over the last couple of years - that she will be concentrating on her career and occasionally doing some royal duties.

The Germany trip wasn't an officially recognised trip in the sense that the engagements weren't listed in the CC and I wonder if these two upcoming ones will be - I suspect not. Since I started keeping records based on the CC she hasn't once carried out an official solo duty - she has only ever been listed as doing something with her father or grandparents or entire family.

I was thinking that it gets published by SJP or whoever as a counterpoint to the public engagements.

I think she and her sister will find a balance - I wish them well because I think sometimes their parents choices have left them between a rock and a hard place.

Princess Beatrice looked great at the opening and it looks like everyone enjoyed meeting her.

Im not even going to bother to read it. That rag is definitely a troll magnet

Get rid of the skirt and she looks great.

I'm amazed that people and the media are "surprised" when Beatrice and Eugenie do anything correctly! These are two well-educated, well-adjusted young women who have been raised by both parents to respect their lineage and the people with whom they come into contact. Why on earth does anyone think that these two can't do anything?

Give it up, people! These two may be the one thing that Fergie has done well. And, frankly, it's the only thing that matters in the end.

I'm amazed that people and the media are "surprised" when Beatrice and Eugenie do anything correctly! These are two well-educated, well-adjusted young women who have been raised by both parents to respect their lineage and the people with whom they come into contact. Why on earth does anyone think that these two can't do anything?

Give it up, people! These two may be the one thing that Fergie has done well. And, frankly, it's the only thing that matters in the end.

Amen to that. :flowers:

Not keen on the outfit the top part looks secretary and the bottom part doesn't go at all. She did a good job but she needs to watch some of those over exaggerated facial expressions. It doesn't look good at all. The kids seemed to have a good time it helps not being that much older then them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom