The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #201  
Old 02-25-2012, 03:16 PM
martina's Avatar
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Posts: 252
Princess Beatrice at the Chelsea Football Ground
Princess Beatrice at the Chelsea Football Ground - Pictures - Zimbio
__________________

__________________
  #202  
Old 02-25-2012, 03:28 PM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carlton, York, United Kingdom
Posts: 17,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by martina View Post
Princess Beatrice at the Chelsea Football Ground
Princess Beatrice at the Chelsea Football Ground - Pictures - Zimbio
See, we don't get info on her engagements until two days after the event. Beatrice and Guy Pelly attended Wild for WSPA at Stamford Bridge. The WSPA stands for World Society for the Protection of Animals.
__________________

__________________
We Will Remember Them.
  #203  
Old 02-25-2012, 04:20 PM
Mermaid1962's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NearTheCoast, Canada
Posts: 5,220
She appears to be giving an interview in these pictures, given that she's standing by herself and appears to be talking. If this is the case, I hope that it'll be available somewhere.
__________________
  #204  
Old 02-25-2012, 04:23 PM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carlton, York, United Kingdom
Posts: 17,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
She appears to be giving an interview in these pictures, given that she's standing by herself and appears to be talking. If this is the case, I hope that it'll be available somewhere.
You can see her in this video, but it's mainly about some singer.
__________________
We Will Remember Them.
  #205  
Old 02-25-2012, 04:38 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto (ON) & London (UK), Canada
Posts: 5,260
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
See, we don't get info on her engagements until two days after the event. Beatrice and Guy Pelly attended Wild for WSPA at Stamford Bridge. The WSPA stands for World Society for the Protection of Animals.
I wonder if this will be mentioned in the Court Circular as on official engagement, or if it is just an event she attended? Based on the video it looks like a "Footballers Wives" kind of event.
__________________
  #206  
Old 02-25-2012, 04:48 PM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carlton, York, United Kingdom
Posts: 17,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
I wonder if this will be mentioned in the Court Circular as on official engagement, or if it is just an event she attended? Based on the video it looks like a "Footballers Wives" kind of event.
The video promotes 2008's Miss World a Ukrainian at the age of 33. I suppose it's designed to look like the people are there for her, she was promoting her new single as the video says. If you check on the court circular Beatrice and Eugenie aren't available to search, neither can there "future events" be searched.
__________________
We Will Remember Them.
  #207  
Old 02-25-2012, 04:55 PM
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Toronto (ON) & London (UK), Canada
Posts: 5,260
Ok,so it wasn't an official engagement. It was just something she showed up to.
__________________
  #208  
Old 02-25-2012, 05:18 PM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carlton, York, United Kingdom
Posts: 17,151
Quote:
Originally Posted by NGalitzine View Post
Ok,so it wasn't an official engagement. It was just something she showed up to.
You don't know that. I don't think Beatrice can win, she goes out to dinner, goes out to parties - people complain. She attends an event, for a respectable cause and organisation - you say "she just showed up" like she was popping in on her way home. Give her a break.

Also, like I said both girls have attended official engagements with their father, and they haven't been listed on the court circular. When numerous members of the royal family attend the same event, they are all listed on the future engagements, separately.
__________________
We Will Remember Them.
  #209  
Old 02-25-2012, 06:10 PM
sheikah deena's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: amman, Jordan
Posts: 1,899
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
You can see her in this video, but it's mainly about some singer.
Yes But Nice One , Thanx Lumutqueen
__________________
Respect people who find time for you in their busy schedule. But love people who never look at their schedule when you need them.
  #210  
Old 02-25-2012, 07:38 PM
Iluvbertie's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Bathurst, Australia
Posts: 8,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
You don't know that. I don't think Beatrice can win, she goes out to dinner, goes out to parties - people complain. She attends an event, for a respectable cause and organisation - you say "she just showed up" like she was popping in on her way home. Give her a break.

Also, like I said both girls have attended official engagements with their father, and they haven't been listed on the court circular. When numerous members of the royal family attend the same event, they are all listed on the future engagements, separately.

When Eugenie accompanied her father on an event recently she was mentioned in the Court Circular with her father. If this was an official engagement is should turn up - remember the CC comes out a day after the event.

Not all events that royals attend are in the CC as they have to be official engagements - ones that went through the various offices. If it is a private event, even for charity or a good cause, it doesn't get mentioned.

Currently there are no engagements listed for any royals for the 24th February on the British Monarchy website, and as we know Edward and Sophie are doing an official overseas tour, that can't be up to date yet - when it is we will see if this engagement is listed for Beatrice as an official engagement or whether it was a private one.
__________________
  #211  
Old 02-29-2012, 05:35 AM
muriel's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: London / Guildford, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,114
I saw Princess Beatrice in Selfridges yesterday evening, around 6.15pm. She was dressed in black, somewhat formally, and looked very much like a young girl at the end of a day at work. It was difficult to tell whether she was just strolling through the store, or if she was on her way out after a day working there.
__________________
  #212  
Old 02-29-2012, 05:57 AM
Iluvbertie's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Bathurst, Australia
Posts: 8,545
Update to my previous post - the engagement wasn't an official engagement as it wasn't mentioned in the Court Circular.
__________________
  #213  
Old 02-29-2012, 06:34 AM
Lumutqueen's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Carlton, York, United Kingdom
Posts: 17,151
Well at least she's doing something more than "having dinner and going to parties".

Muriel; you are lucky. Thanks for the info!
__________________
We Will Remember Them.
  #214  
Old 02-29-2012, 03:40 PM
Mermaid1962's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: NearTheCoast, Canada
Posts: 5,220
We generally don't get much info about what Beatrice does during the daytime. Muriel's post is a treat. Could be that she's working but no-one there is allowed to talk about it. The paparazzi are too busy with Pippa to follow Beatrice around!
__________________
  #215  
Old 02-29-2012, 07:11 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Galway, Ireland
Posts: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by muriel View Post
I saw Princess Beatrice in Selfridges yesterday evening, around 6.15pm. She was dressed in black, somewhat formally, and looked very much like a young girl at the end of a day at work. It was difficult to tell whether she was just strolling through the store, or if she was on her way out after a day working there.

Thank you for your post Muriel. It wouldn't be too surprising if Princess Beatrice was working in some capacity at Selfridges. She previously worked there in 2008 during her gap year, so she probably still has connections there.

Princess Beatrice is a 'natural' shop assistant at Selfridges - Telegraph

Are you Bea-ing served? | The Sun |News|Royals
__________________
  #216  
Old 02-29-2012, 08:03 PM
Courtier
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Sydney, Australia
Posts: 750
That would be a very hard secret to keep. It is a public place and if you saw her strolling around so would others. It really is in her own best interest for the family to reveal if she is working or not I don't see her as a shop assistant and since her degree had nothing to do with fashion can't work out what she would be doing there. BP said she had several internships at charities on the cards is Selfridges linked to some charity?
__________________
  #217  
Old 02-29-2012, 08:42 PM
Nobility
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Galway, Ireland
Posts: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meadow View Post
That would be a very hard secret to keep. It is a public place and if you saw her strolling around so would others. It really is in her own best interest for the family to reveal if she is working or not I don't see her as a shop assistant and since her degree had nothing to do with fashion can't work out what she would be doing there. BP said she had several internships at charities on the cards is Selfridges linked to some charity?
I think your probably right Meadow, I wasn't thinking it through properly.
Selfridges has a link with Oxfam. I realise this article is from 2010, but it proved succesful, and they have done something similar on a number of occasions since then.

Oxfam Open Pop Up Charity Shop in Selfridges with Celebrity Donations
__________________
  #218  
Old 02-29-2012, 10:57 PM
Gentry
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Tampa, United States
Posts: 93
Am I correct I thinking she'd be a "personal shopper"? If so then they've hired someone who needs a stylist for themselves? How much sense would that make? Lol
__________________
  #219  
Old 03-02-2012, 12:57 PM
Newbie
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: LONDON, United Kingdom
Posts: 7
I saw that Zenouska Mowatt (Beatrice's cousin) was also there at the WSPA event and apparently she was a committee member. Are there any photos available??
__________________
  #220  
Old 03-02-2012, 06:49 PM
Iluvbertie's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2004
Location: Bathurst, Australia
Posts: 8,545
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
Well at least she's doing something more than "having dinner and going to parties".

Muriel; you are lucky. Thanks for the info!

It was a party or concert that happened to be for WSPA so it is still right to say all she is doing is going to dinner and parties.
__________________

__________________
Closed Thread


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Crown Princess Mary's Working Visit to New York; September 27-28, 2013 dazzling Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary and Family 16 10-07-2013 07:28 PM
Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 9: July 2013 - October 2013 dazzling Archives 395 10-05-2013 07:40 AM
Princess Charlene's Fashion and Style Part 1: July 2011 - September 2011 iceflower Archives 392 09-10-2011 03:45 AM
Princess Mathilde's Daytime Fashion, Part 2: July 2010 - February 2011 JessRulz Archives 385 02-27-2011 08:25 AM




Additional Links
Popular Tags
birth charlene chris o'neill crown prince frederik crown prince haakon crown princess letizia crown princess mary crown princess mette-marit crown princess victoria current events dutch royal history fashion grand duchess maria teresa grand duke henri hohenzollern infanta sofia jewellery jordan king carl xvi gustav king felipe king felipe vi king harald king juan carlos king philippe king willem-alexander luxembourg nobility official visit olympic games olympics ottoman pom pregnancy president hollande president komorowski prince albert prince albert ii prince carl philip prince constantijn prince felipe prince floris prince maurits prince pieter-christiaan princess aimee princess anita princess astrid princess beatrix princess charlene princess claire princess laurentien princess madeleine princess marilene princess mary queen letizia queen mathilde queen maxima queen paola queen rania queen silvia queen sofia royal royal fashion russia sofia hellqvist spain state visit sweden the hague visit wedding



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:09 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2014
Jelsoft Enterprises

Royal News Delivered to your Email!

You can get the latest Royal News right in your inbox.

unsusbcribe at anytime with one click

Close [X]