The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2012, 08:25 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Princess Beatrice leaving the Embassy Club. London, England - 13.01.12
WENN Photo Library

Old 01-13-2012, 09:44 AM
Heir Presumptive

Beatrice has been looking quite attractive but I think she's wearing too much black.
Sure, Black is easy and flattering on most women, but it can be boring used all the time.

Old 01-18-2012, 09:15 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Princess Beatrice has attended the premiere and after-party of Madonna's new film in London yesterday, January 12.

** Pic ** dailymail: By Royal Appointment: Princess Beatrice parties with the Queen of Pop... **

She needs to be careful, because that camera guy is trying to get an upskirt shot.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 02-05-2012, 04:42 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Princess Beatrice driving to the Arts Club in Mayfair, London, February 4, 2012.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 02-12-2012, 03:45 AM
Super Moderator

Producer Berry Gordy, Princess Beatrice, Dave Clark and honoree Sir Richard Branson attended
Clive Davis and the Recording Academy's 2012 Pre-GRAMMY Gala and Salute to Industry Icons
Honoring Richard Branson held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California on February
11, 2012.

** Pic **
Old 02-13-2012, 04:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Note to Beatrice: Just because you can wear a dress that low-cut doesn't mean you should. If you moved it up a couple of inches, it would have looked a lot more elegant.
Old 02-13-2012, 05:03 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Producer Berry Gordy, Princess Beatrice, Dave Clark and honoree Sir Richard Branson attended
Clive Davis and the Recording Academy's 2012 Pre-GRAMMY Gala and Salute to Industry Icons
Honoring Richard Branson held at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills, California on February
11, 2012.

** Pic **
Very Nice Pic Princess Beatrice Look Very Nice & Richard Branson Look Nice Too
Old 02-13-2012, 05:06 PM
Majesty

That is the nicest I think Beatrice has ever looked. She really has learnt a lot about what suits her in the last year - solid coloured dresses not florals or patterns.
Old 02-23-2012, 03:24 AM
Super Moderator

Princess Beatrice leaving the Nobu restaurant in London on February 22, 2012:

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 **
Old 02-23-2012, 12:20 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Princess Beatrice leaves Nobu restaurant
London, England - 22.02.12
WENN Photo Library - Search Results
Old 02-23-2012, 05:24 PM
Heir Apparent

Pss Beatrice has a prettiness in these photos that's lovely. I wonder whether she's changed her makeup? Whatever she's done, I really like it.
Old 02-23-2012, 06:42 PM
Majesty

I wish we would hear that she is doing something constructive rather than simply going to restaurants etc. Surely she has started to do something with her life by now or is she really going to follow her mother's footsteps and be a wastrel all her life? She has a good degree, a bit of personality, a position in society but after nearly 9 months since leaving uni all she has done is party and go to posh restaurants. She needs to tell us what she is doing soon - internships were mentioned months ago but so far none announced. If she hasn't started then the questions have to be asked - why not? and when will she start? Come on Bea - start doing something with your life.
Old 02-23-2012, 07:49 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Surely she has, but i don't know who would tell us if she had? The Daily Mail? If Beatrice has started work somewhere I don't see why we would hear about.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:02 PM
Courtier

We heard when Peter Phillips started working, we know what Zara does and we all have been told what Prince Andrew wants them to do. So yes we would be told if she was doing something besides eating out and partying. It would be great press for the Yorks I also don't see Sarah keeping it a secret if Bea was working. I don't believe she is because unless it's at BP there is no way it would be kept a secret or reason. Who knows what she is waiting for I thought once ski season was over she might start doing something. She doesn't really seem to be in too much off a hurry she has money so maybe she just won't bother with working at all.
Old 02-24-2012, 12:54 AM
Nobility

We don't hear of everything she does. In the Diamond Queen documentary there were pictures of her at a reception in Buckingham Palace (a youth event.) I don't recall hearing about her attending such an event.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:46 AM
Majesty

We don't hear of everything she does - true. We only hear that she is partying or going to restaurants. This isn't a good image for her. A short announcement that she has actually started to do something would be good but as she isn't wanted as a working royal I suppose The Queen, Charles and William don't care if she is painted as a waste of space in the press.
Old 02-24-2012, 01:56 AM
Heir Presumptive

I've been slowly falling for Bea for a long time and have been a pretty big fan, but after watching her in The Diamond Queen I believe she could be a huge asset to the Monarchy as a small time royal. She is lovely and down to earth, yet sophisticated and elegant. I hope the Firm uses her to their advantage in the coming years.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:46 AM
Majesty

I too have been a fan of Bea's for a long time but if all she is going to do is party then she will soon wear very thin.

If the reports are right that she and her sister aren't going to be working royals then she needs to get on with her working life asap not spend her time partying and doing nothing else.

The longer this continues the less respect she will have - and she starts with a huge handicap to begin with - her loathed and destested parents - so she doesn't have a well-spring of respect in the public arena on which to build.

It also seems as if the intention is to make sure that William and Harry get good press while the York girls can be thrown to the wolves with no senior royal caring enough to get some decent PR out on them - such as Bea doing some actual work.
Old 02-24-2012, 03:01 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princejohnny25 View Post
I've been slowly falling for Bea for a long time and have been a pretty big fan, but after watching her in The Diamond Queen I believe she could be a huge asset to the Monarchy as a small time royal. She is lovely and down to earth, yet sophisticated and elegant. I hope the Firm uses her to their advantage in the coming years.
I've adored her since the butterfly outfit at Peter's wedding. Words cannot express how much I love the butterfly outfit. I know it's eccentric. But man did it have personality, and what great personality.

I'd love to see that sense of fun in the monarchy. Here's hoping Bea carves out a role for herself eventually.
Old 02-24-2012, 05:28 AM
Heir Apparent

I think people should remember that we only see Beatrice when she is out. Having dinner at a restaurant is not "partying", just being snapped in a social setting. We do not know what she does with her days but odd slices like that seen in the documentary show that she is not spending all her time shopping!

Unfortunately, since she, and I am guessing her sister are inheritors of William and Catherine's previous "royal party animal" image, there is not any will on the part of the media to lose their royal scapegoats.