Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 13: October 2009-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
However, I do think she looks very good and healthy in the bikini. When one is a Princess of England one, unfortunately, must always take into account the papps's. .. .

She looks great with the weight loss but she definitely has her mother's shape. I am envious of her hourglass figure. :flowers:

Curves have never gone whatever they want to tell us :cool:

And PB has a nice body now she needs a stylist...

I thought it was cute until I saw the rear view. AACCKKK! :eek:

With some of the comments here and in the press is it any wonder that young girls and woman end up with eating disorders. The idea that there is a perfect figure and that anyone who doesn't confirm is bad or not doing enough to look after themselves leaves them with a lack of self-esteem and doing harm to themselves.

Beatrice should be applauded for losing weight and not criticised because her figure doesn't conform to some supposed ideal perfect figure.

Thank you Bertie for such warm, uplifting, heartfelt comments.

I meant no comment about her figure, which I think is lovely. What I was referring to was the see-thru bikini bottoms from the rear.

I certainly agree with you re her white bottomed bikini, Duchess Mary. At the very least, it should have been lined! Bea's figure will never change as she has inherited her mother's thighs and hips...

No doubt it was a very expensive bikini, but looks like the bottoms are made of very poorly chosen cheap material

I don't think they will go that far too yet, Kate and Wills have been dating for nearly 8 years they "engagement" talk is justified.
And I would not be surprised if both Harry, Beatrice and Zara got married before William.

Well, I could see Beatrice and Dave getting married but not now. Let's talk about that in 5 years ;)

I woùldn`t be surprised if they married in three years or so, when Beatrice is about 25. Unlike William and Harry`s relationships, there haven`t been any interruptions or break-ups (that we know of). Beatrice and Dave just always look happy together. And they`re together a lot. I think almost all the pictures I`ve seen of Beatrice lately have included Dave.

I too can see Beatrice marrying in her 20s although not quite yet. She has to finish her degree and then work out what her role is to be after that - full-time or part-time royal or no royal duties at all in which case she will need to get set up in a career without having to worry about marriage. I think marriage for her could still be 5 - 7 years away but I still see her marrying before either William or Harry.

Boy, I would love to have Dave's job. he seems to have endless time off to travel the world with the Princess. he must make some pretty good money to keep up with her and have a very special place in his bosses heart to garner that much time off with out loosing his job! All he seems to do that we know of is travel and have nights out with Beatrice.

He probably works when Beatrice is at uni studying which takes most of her time. They both have the means to go away for weekends and summer holidays like this one. Having nights out doesn't mean someone isn't working hard during the day - particularly a young man who has no wife or children to keep him at home rather than enjoying his youth.

Last edited by a moderator:
Boy, I would love to have Dave's job. he seems to have endless time off to travel the world with the Princess. he must make some pretty good money to keep up with her and have a very special place in his bosses heart to garner that much time off with out loosing his job! All he seems to do that we know of is travel and have nights out with Beatrice.

Sometimes you do wonder what the poor Queen who has been so
dutiful in her life thinks of all this. She has never taken or been seen on holidays abroad.

Sometimes you do wonder what the poor Queen who has been so
dutiful in her life thinks of all this. She has never taken or been seen on holidays abroad.

As she could have stopped it when it started in the 80s by simply refusing them permission to go abroad she must by ok with it. She could insist that the entire family holidays at home but she doesn't.

She actually has gone abroad privately but the press don't follow here around. However, she also doesn't come across as the sea and ski type of woman so she wouldn't naturally gravitate to those sorts of places whereas her elder sons and their first wives most certainly did and so their children also learnt to holiday abroad (much the same thing as has happened in many families where the Queen's generation - the Depression and War years generation learnt to holiday at home while they encouraged their children and especially their grandchildren to explore the world and to holiday abroad and enjoy their lives because they didn't get the same chance at these ages. When the Queen was Beatrice's age she had lived through the Depression, death of her beloved grandfather and a public funeral, the abdication crisis and the changes that meant for her family, the war and the attendant dangers, the death of a loved uncle in the war, the knowledge that close friends and family were in constant danger, the bombing of her home and was about to get married. Beatrice, in comparison has seen the breakdown of her parents' marriage but their wonderful post-divorce relationship, the death of her beloved great-grandmother and attendant public funeral, the death of an aunt and public backlash against her family, the accusation that her grandfather had this aunt killed, and has a steady boyfriend. - My parents are much the same - holiday at home but encourage their children and grandchildren to holiday abroad)

He probably works when Beatrice is at uni studying which takes most of her time. They both have the means to go away for weekends and summer holidays like this one. Having nights out doesn't mean someone isn't working hard during the day - particularly a young man who has no wife or children to keep him at home rather than enjoying his youth.
I was not insinuating that he did not work hard during the day and that he had no responsibilities to keep him tied at home. I do not claim to know them personally, or how the british work force differs from that in the U.S.
But here in the u.s., you usually get 2 to 3 wks (sometimes more depending on the length of employment) vacation.
From what is reported on them, it just seems as if they are constantly on Holiday in very Ritzy places that would cost the average person/family an arm and a leg, hence my sentence on making very good money.
As for going out at night and weekends, well what would one expect of someone their age? Sitting around reading or knitting?:lol: If they are not going to clubs, I would think something is wrong with them.

I was not insinuating that he did not work hard during the day and that he had no responsibilities to keep him tied at home. I do not claim to know them personally, or how the british work force differs from that in the U.S.
But here in the u.s., you usually get 2 to 3 wks (sometimes more depending on the length of employment) vacation.
From what is reported on them, it just seems as if they are constantly on Holiday in very Ritzy places that would cost the average person/family an arm and a leg, hence my sentence on making very good money.
As for going out at night and weekends, well what would one expect of someone their age? Sitting around reading or knitting?:lol: If they are not going to clubs, I would think something is wrong with them.

I believe the British get about 6 weeks or more vacation time. I know that the US get fewer holidays than many other countries.

I believe the British get about 6 weeks or more vacation time. I know that the US get fewer holidays than many other countries.

I still feel that in light of their title and also in light of the hard ecomomic
times, these very public vacations seem to cast the wrong opinion on the royal family.

Depends on what's happening with his job. On top of that he works for Richard Branson doesn't he? Branson's very close to the Royal Family so I think Dave might get perks without being told so.

Being at Uni, Beatrice probably get's 7-8 weeks.

Depends on what's happening with his job. On top of that he works for Richard Branson doesn't he? Branson's very close to the Royal Family so I think Dave might get perks without being told so.

He does work for Richard, but I didn't think he was that close to the royals.
I can imagine, Branson is capitalising on this relationship for his own personal gain.

Typically 4-5 weeks vacation per year is normal for most employers in the UK.

Muriel are you referring to the US? That's funny if you were. It's 2 weeks if you're lucky - with holidays you can probably eke out an extra five days.

As to Dave's holidays, he probably gets a "leancy" considering he's holidaying with royalty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom