Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 13: October 2009-July 2011

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Princess Beatrice and David Clark during the qualifying session at the Monaco racetrack, in Monaco, May 28, 2011.

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Hey.. indeed they do! That goes without saying..LOL

She looks quite nice in those pictures; every time I have seen her lately she is wearing a simple, solid dress in a bright primary color that looks right for her.

Her sister should follow her lead!

Too heavy...too thin....all of this being debated on boards and newspaper sites about someone most of us have never met.......and we wonder why girls develop eating disorders? Wasn't it too long ago that she was criticized for being too heavy?

Beatrice looks fine. I hope she doesn't pay attention to anyone other than herself and her doctors in regards to her weight.

Well said.

I think Beatrice will definitely be the next Royal Bride. Her friends have said she will announce her engagement in the next 2 years. He seems like a nice chap! American I think?

I think Beatrice will definitely be the next Royal Bride. Her friends have said she will announce her engagement in the next 2 years. He seems like a nice chap! American I think?

As far as Britain is concerned you only have four unmarried royals anyway - Harry, Andrew, Beatrice and Eugenie - so there is a 25% chance that you will be right. Probably higher as I don't think her father will remarry and I don't see Eugenie marrying for years.

Harry - who knows - I wouldn't be surprised if he is a decade or more away from marrying as I don't think he will end up with Chelsy.

Beatrice could easily marry within the next couple of years but it will be a very low-key wedding.

Zara, of course, will be the next of the Queen's grandchildren to marry - in July this year, but she isn't royal.

Beatrice is looking great, yes, I think she needs to stick to the less is more principle, she already sticks out with her lovely red hair - just enhance with vibrant block colour and simple accessories.

Too heavy...too thin....all of this being debated on boards and newspaper sites about someone most of us have never met.......and we wonder why girls develop eating disorders? Wasn't it too long ago that she was criticized for being too heavy?

Beatrice looks fine. I hope she doesn't pay attention to anyone other than herself and her doctors in regards to her weight.

You are absolutely right!!

It is always like this with famous girls! They never fit the needs of everyone!

I'm glad that there are people on these forums who are concerned about young women who may (or may not) develop eating disorders in the future.

Beatrice and Dave also attended the JetSet Party At The F1 Grand Prix of Monaco on Saturday, May 28,
2011 in Monaco. I couldn't find any other pic than this, but it looks like a nice appearance.

** Pic **

I believe its customary to take them off when on a boat (i.e. maybe its safety and the wood floors and heels). Either way, if you look at the Grand Prix thread in the Monaco forums, a couple of the other ladies are also shoeless.

Heels are a definite No-No, but there are boat/yacht shoes. Just a thought. At the very least, Bea has had a lovely pedicure... :)

Renata4711 said:
I'm glad that there are people on these forums who are concerned about young women who may (or may not) develop eating disorders in the future.

And it is important when you have someone in the public eye who are potentially influential. I wasn't trying to be controversial, buy saying that I adore Beatrice and am happy that she is healthy and in Monte Carlo with her beau. I just hope she is not pressured to go to the other extreme.

And I really do not like feet-my own or anyone elses-but Beatrice has nice feet.

Why the bare feet?? :)

To protect the very expensive floor of the yacht. It's common and customary to remove shoes - esp. those with sharp heels - before stepping onto the floor. Some captains offer slippers or peds to their guests, a la a foot spa.

When is her graduation?

Maybe she is done with school because she is in Monaco!

iceflower said:

Beatrice and Dave also attended the JetSet Party At The F1 Grand Prix of Monaco on Saturday, May 28,
2011 in Monaco. I couldn't find any other pic than this, but it looks like a nice appearance.

** Pic **

Pretty dress, pretty color

It's a real concern. I hear girls talking about themselves being "fat" and "ugly" quite a bit. Beautiful, healthy girls.:sad: My sister-in-law suffered from anorexia as a teenager and is now, in her 50s, suffering health complications because of it.

When is her graduation?

Maybe she is done with school because she is in Monaco!

We were told that she had an exam the day after she went to the Chelsea Flower Show last week so maybe she still has some exams but if she has finished good on her - a lady with her learning difficulty should be applauded for her efforts in getting through uni.

Her graduation will be later in the summer, after the exams are marked and results given out.

I'm just curious, but does anyone know how all these young people get to and from these countries? I mean some of them don't work, like Beatrice. Some like her boyfriend do work. So I wonder if he pays for her travel or if her father giver her and her sister an allowance of sorts?
I know the vast majority of these people are rich or their parents are rich and have these things at the tip of their fingers and can travel at a whim and stay with friends, but I really wonder how Beatrice does it???

She'll either fly free of charge or will pay for it.

I'm just curious, but does anyone know how all these young people get to and from these countries? I mean some of them don't work, like Beatrice. Some like her boyfriend do work. So I wonder if he pays for her travel or if her father giver her and her sister an allowance of sorts?
I know the vast majority of these people are rich or their parents are rich and have these things at the tip of their fingers and can travel at a whim and stay with friends, but I really wonder how Beatrice does it???

Beatrice and Eugenie do have a trust fund [set up for them by the Queen, initially at the time of the divorce of Sarah and Andrew.] I assume they also get an allowance from their father.

I am now going to speculate, but I would imagine they got to the Monaco Grand Prix by private plane - most Formula 1 team principals travel by their own private jet, and I daresay Richard Branson took a party by private plane out to Nice [Monaco has no airport - it is far too small] and most likely Beatrice then flew to the Principality via helicopter. [I know Monaco quite well] - it does have a heliport.

I did notice that Beatrice had a 'VIP Pass' [which are like gold dust they are so rare!!] round her neck during the Grand Prix. I again speculate that this came via Richard Branson, who would have access to them because of Virgin; however, Sarah has previously been sighted at Moncao wearing just such a VIP pass, which I believe came to her via old flame Paddy McNally, who is very well connected in Formula 1 circles and is a very close friend of Formula 1's 'Ringmaster' Bernie Ecclestone.

I am now going to say something which I am afraid will upset people here, and so could I point out that I don't mean to cause offence. Anyway, it is this: although it now seems that Beatrice [and Eugenie] are not going to become 'fully fledged Royals', and are therefore entirely free to live the life of their own choosing, nevertheless, I feel rather uncomfortable that Beatrice is going down the 'Formula 1 Jet Set route'. It is a rather unpleasant world to be in -it is something of an amoral medium, full of 'Shady' people with varying degrees of warped values and an unrealistic 'take' on life. There is enormous wealth and a lot of people 'trading' on their louche connections ....or trying to ingratiate themselves with 'Royal contacts' etc. Sarah Ferguson was exposed to the vacuous values of Formula 1 though Paddy McNally, and the huge spending, jet set partying and everything could [I fear] set both Princesses off on a less-than-desirable course.....

I am pleased that Beatrice got to the Chelsea Flower Show, but slightly concerned that she did so during her exams...... University Finals were quite tough in my day and although I am the first to concede that taking a break is a VERY good idea, sometimes one has to be careful not to lose one's focus.

Only my opinions.
Alex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom