Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 12: October 2008-October 2009

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My son has beautiful oics of our dog at his homepage at lokalisten.de, pics he shot himself! and still it's a fight to get him to walk his part of the dog's schedule.... :D Oh, he loves her. She sleeps in his bed. But walking her? Why do kids have a mamma?
Oh Amen to that! Which is why Thomas is MY baby dog though he was bought for the children. :nonono:

Are there coyotes in England? There are lots around here. I'm asking 'cuz I hope little Max didn't meet up w anything that could do him harm. In my area they are always announcing warnings not to leave small dogs outside alone.

No coyotes but I am sure there are other beasties....
My friend in Connecticut has to be very careful, she has seen a cougar more than once on her property and a bear. Moose (gosh what is the plural Mise lol) come right through so even though her property is large she has to have a fenced off area so the dogs don´t go too far, she said she hardly ever lets them off their leashes which is a shame for them but she says it is too dangerous.

What do you mean by this question? Why I doubt Beatrice is the day-to-day keeper of this dog? Well, I have a son at this age myself.... <sign> And Kiddies are not that interested in taking care of their animals when it comes to the idea of "bonding". IMHO, of course.

Fortunatly there are still exceptions to the rule. Remember Kate & her dog Gin doing canine freestyle at Britain's got talent show? Unbelievably bonded! A shame didn't win the final to perform in front of the Queen :ermm:

Fortunatly there are still exceptions to the rule. Remember Kate & her dog Gin doing canine freestyle at Britain's got talent show? Unbelievably bonded! A shame didn't win the final to perform in front of the Queen :ermm:

Yes, but then I doubt you'll see this K9-freestyle artist falling out of nightclubs regularily after midnight without her dog at her side...

The story reads:

Looking desperately for Max, Princess Beatrice's dog. The princess received the dog as a Christmas present when she was nine years old and, since then, he is like another member of the family.

Sorry, the bold wouldn't turn off at the top. :)

Has the little dog been found yet?

The dog has no collar but is micro chipped? What is the micro chip, a tracking device?

The placing of microchips here is the law, just as walking dogs on leashes is.

Gotta love the 80s. ;) Bea's pink converse are cute.

Thanks for the microchip link, kimebear.

Thanks for the photos, Ice, but these horrid 80s outifts need to go back in the closet. Not a flattering look for either girl.

Where are Trinny and Susana, quick!

The placing of microchips here is the law, just as walking dogs on leashes is.

Seeing how much Portugese mongrels are brought to Germany in order to save them from being killed tells me a bit about how this law about walking dogs on leashed is being enforced. :D

What Portuguese mongrels are you talking about? I have never heard about this. Perhaps it is some German eccentric (there are lots in the Algarve) decided to pick up stray dogs and take them back with her.
A Belgian Countess I knew managed to collect over 100 dogs and 40 horses and kept them all.

I just hope that Princess Beatrice´s dog will turn up. My dog is always by my side but he has a chip and he is always on a leash but I see lots of people every day who do not take any notice of this law. There were lots of dangerous dogs on the street until it was announced that there would be a hefty fine to pay and now you never see them. I hope it didn´t mean destroying them but I feel much safer now for myself and my dog. In our country house I can never let my dog loose because a neighbour has a Rottweiler who roams and whenever he passes our gate he snarls, which I take as not a very good sign. LOL.

Me, too, I keep my fingers crossed for Princess Beatrice. Missing a dog (or any other pet) is no nice thing to experience. Still I can understand it, if someone lets his /her quadruped run around without leash ... and honestly I do it, too. My little one has far more fun being without a leash and how could he play with other dogs while being on a leash? But I can understand your attitude towards a snarling Rottweiler (something that would concern me as well).

Last edited by a moderator:
I was a 20-something during the 80s. I don't remember our taste being quite THAT bad!:ROFLMAO: But I guess that's the point of fancy dress...I do have a pair of neon pink slouch socks still in my drawer that one of them could have borrowed. I wore them so little that they're still in perfect shape.:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
There is also not nearly enough hair spray and gel in their hair. It should be at least 3 or 4 inches higher on the top. ;)

True! Or else wigs in the shape of mullets.:lol: How I hated that style, and especially on women!

There is also not nearly enough hair spray and gel in their hair. It should be at least 3 or 4 inches higher on the top. ;)

I was a 20-something during the 80s. I don't remember our taste being quite THAT bad!:ROFLMAO: But I guess that's the point of fancy dress...I do have a pair of neon pink slouch socks still in my drawer that one of them could have borrowed. I wore them so little that they're still in perfect shape.:lol:
It wasn't because we didn't dress like that. They are just playing at being in the 80's. There was a lot of leather coats with padded shoulders and rolled up sleeves. Whitney Houston used to rule what we wore (and she looked like a million bucks!) which was mostly the preppy stuff. Nobody at my school dressed like Madaonna-wanna be's though it was all over M-tv.
Couldn't the girls have gone into their mother's closet and pull a couple dresses out? I seem to remember Sarah being on the cutting edge of fashion in the 80's. . . or at least his this site:
Google Image Result for http://www.liketotally80s.com/images/86-prince-andrew&fergie-wed2b.jpg

I must admit that I liked the preppy look.:wub: Sarah had some really nice daywear. It seems to me that it was in the evenings that she made her big boo-boos.

It wasn't because we didn't dress like that. They are just playing at being in the 80's. There was a lot of leather coats with padded shoulders and rolled up sleeves. Whitney Houston used to rule what we wore (and she looked like a million bucks!) which was mostly the preppy stuff. Nobody at my school dressed like Madaonna-wanna be's though it was all over M-tv.
Couldn't the girls have gone into their mother's closet and pull a couple dresses out? I seem to remember Sarah being on the cutting edge of fashion in the 80's. . . or at least his this site:
Google Image Result for http://www.liketotally80s.com/images/86-prince-andrew&fergie-wed2b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom