The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2008, 09:18 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duchess View Post
yes, she does look nice in this outfit. now...maybe who ever it was that helped her pick this out, can help her friend.
Perhaps she has a shopping assistant.

Old 06-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Heir Presumptive

Princess Beatrice leaving Boujis nightclub with boyfriend Dave Clark, London 04 06 08.
MediumPhoto

Old 06-04-2008, 02:45 PM
Royal Highness
Royal Blogger, TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amelia View Post
Princess Beatrice to be Roberto Cavalli's muse | Mail Online

It should be interesting to see what he comes up with!
Sounds like a good opportunity for her. If he designed the dress in the article, they are a good match. And if she's really interested in fashion, it's a really great career/educational opportunity for her.
Old 06-04-2008, 03:18 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabelle View Post
Sounds like a good opportunity for her. If he designed the dress in the article, they are a good match. And if she's really interested in fashion, it's a really great career/educational opportunity for her.
The dress is lovely and the bead work is exquisite, but was this not the dress that had slipped slightly as she got out of a taxi?
Old 06-04-2008, 04:19 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
Princess Beatrice leaving Boujis nightclub with boyfriend Dave Clark, London 04 06 08.
MediumPhoto
Thanks, giov, for the link. I like the color of the dress. I can't see it clearly enough to determine what sort of shape, if any, it has. It looks sorta like a tent dress which normally isn't too flattering for most people. That she paired it w black stockings and a black jacket is pretty good. The necklace has got to go, tho. Too long for the dress. Oh, and the boyfriend has got to go. But I've said that before, haven't I?
Old 06-04-2008, 08:17 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by giov View Post
MediumPhoto
Wonder if Prince Andrew did the talking to to the boyfriend like Bruce Willis does to his girls boyfriends?
You know, the one where Bruce says he's going to drop the first one in the yard with a 12 gauge and let the others see it??
Old 06-05-2008, 10:42 AM
Courtier

Quote:
The Duchess of York's daughter, Princess Beatrice, is to join the Financial Times website as part of a work experience placement
Princess Beatrice: royal to do work experience at Financial Times website | Media | guardian.co.uk
Old 06-08-2008, 04:20 PM
Courtier

Princess Beatrice turned away from Cuckoo Club | The Sun |HomePage|Showbiz|Bizarre
Old 06-08-2008, 04:36 PM
Imperial Majesty

It's is never a good idea to try the 'do you know who I am' it just aggravates people and gives them a good laugh!

I do however think the article is particularly spiteful, as is the publication of a carefully chosen nasty picture, still it is The Sun, so what else could be expected!
Old 06-08-2008, 05:07 PM
Nobility

Wow. Does someone have a personal vendeta? Did Beatrice kick her parapalegic son while throwing this tantrum? My godness that was a nasty article. I think I counted about eight insults there, and a few that might have just been hidden, and the article was only about eight pathetic paragraphs long! I think this should be a reckord, and the writer would be a good addition to the staff of Perezhilton.com. I thought people only wrote taht nastily about Britney Spears...

But I tink there might have been a little exagerating in there. The "eye-witness" said that Beatrice was being "discreat" about playing her royalty card, but saying "Don't you know I'm a royal" is hardly discreat, don't you think?

Old 06-08-2008, 11:02 PM
Nobility

Beatrice comes off sounding a bit like Princess Margaret which is never a good thing.
Old 06-09-2008, 09:41 AM
Serene Highness

I wonder how much is fact and how much is fiction. And could they have dug up a more offensive photo?
Old 06-09-2008, 02:48 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
It's is never a good idea to try the 'do you know who I am' it just aggravates people and gives them a good laugh!

I do however think the article is particularly spiteful, as is the publication of a carefully chosen nasty picture, still it is The Sun, so what else could be expected!
What a badly written article this is. But I don't see why the Castelbajac-PR people would not want her to be at their party. So if she inquired about the person in charge she should have gotten in. IMHo.
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 06-09-2008, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

Pics 9.6.2008

Princess Beatrice of York arrives at the Boodles Wonderland
collection launch party on June 9, 2008 in London, England

I may be the only one but I think she looked very lovely today

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 **
Old 06-09-2008, 03:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Yes, she looks nice. Maybe one more frill.
Old 06-09-2008, 06:09 PM
Serene Highness

More nice photos - thanks, Ice. The color is great and her hair is stunning. That said, I think the dress is too short for her. She needs more sleeve. And the color of those shoes doesn't fit w the color of the dress. A basic black pump would have been better.
Old 06-09-2008, 07:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon View Post
There's a joke going around about that. A plane got delayed and there was nothing anyone could do but a particularly nasty man expressed his displeasure and said, "Do you know who I am?" So the agent grabbed the mike and said "Does anybody know who this man is? He seems to have lost his identity."

I hope they don't start doing that sort of thing to Bea. They're already all over her with the clothes, etc.
Old 06-10-2008, 12:31 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik View Post
oh...i completely agree and her hair looks amazing.....light make up suits her...
Old 06-10-2008, 01:12 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnik View Post
A real nice colour. But I agree that the skirt is too short and it would have looked better if the skirt was tighter, so that she wouldn't have enhanced her hips so much. It would have taken a bit of the "balloon"-impression away from the dress. It's not much but IMHO it would have given the dress a stunning quality it now lacks - though it's nice.
'To dare is to lose one step for but a moment, not to dare is to lose oneself forever' - Crown Prince Frederick of Denmark in a letter to Miss Mary Donaldson as stated by them on their official engagement interview.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:12 AM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

And here are some pics of Bea leaving the party
together with Dave

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

Tags
princess beatrice