Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 10: May-June 2008

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pics 11.6.2008

Princess Beatrice and Dave Clark at Whiskey Mist at
Zeta in Mayfair London, England - 11.06.08

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 **

What is it about Dave that bugs me???? :ermm::ermm:Is it the fact that he doesn't own any other clothes but jeans or the fact that he really seems to like the attention. I don't know, does anyone else feel that way? or am I way off base???:whistling:

Thanks for the photos, Ice. Not a very flattering choice of attire for our Pss B. Oh well . . . (sigh)

Last edited by a moderator:
What is it about Dave that bugs me???? :ermm::ermm:Is it the fact that he doesn't own any other clothes but jeans or the fact that he really seems to like the attention. I don't know, does anyone else feel that way? or am I way off base???:whistling:

I made the same comment several posts back.

Pics 15.6.2008

Princess Beatrice and Princess Eugenie laugh with Dave Clark, Beatrice's
boyfriend at the Vivari Queens Cup Final at Guards Polo Club on June 15,
2008 in Windsor, England

** Pic 1 ** Pic 2 ** Pic 3 ** Pic 4 ** Pic 5 ** Pic 6 **

Thanks for the pics, Ice. I wonder why the York girls didn't atten the Trooping of the Colour yesterday. As for the photos . . . I know it's summer but these two really don't favor being dressed in white. They look quite big and just not well put together. Sorry.

busy bea

OMG that is great. They should do a reality show called "Busy Bea". Shopping, partying, shopping, partying and more shopping, how fun!!! Weeee

I think they both like the attention which makes them a good match, I suppose. I mean when they were in LA a few months back they went to the Ivy to eat, that pretty much says it all...:lol:

Its sad cuz you wonder if he's only with her for the attention.

Thanks for the links, giov!

Is it me or does Pss B favor frilly smock-type bib-like outfits more appropriate on a 6 y/old? Maybe she's trying to recapture her childhood, I dunno . . . but for someone who's expressed such an interest in fashion, she doesn't appear to be very inspired in her own choice of outifts. Just MO, of course.

It's the baby-doll fashion of the moment. Like most fashion fads, they are not flattering on all figures.

I love both Eugenie and Beatrice outfits. I think, Eugenie looks the best. They both are larger in size. Defiantly, not the perfect figure. Eugenie's white dress outfit looks very wonderful. It has a spring style.

Last edited:
I agree. I think that HRH has styled herself and her sister with good sense and taste. This is the every-woman look that I think HRH is developing that suits every-woman shape and size: a global market.

They both are larger in size. Defiantly, not the perfect figure.
I'm with you on this one. Defiantly not skinny, scrawny, annorexic nor ill. Those girls look alive, animated, happy and healthy. :angel: Heroin chic is just sooo last century! :lol:

Last edited:
Beatrice attended a day of Royal Ascot for the first time today; there are pictures on the Royal Ascot thread.

MARG, I believe they're calling it the Amy Winehouse effect now. . . .:D
Well there's a really good reason to celebrate the York girls. They are quite obviously not Amy Winehouse! :lol:

ps. Is that her real name or just really bad karma?

Well there's a really good reason to celebrate the York girls. They are quite obviously not Amy Winehouse! :lol:

ps. Is that her real name or just really bad karma?

No. they aren't. But they dress equally horrible....

Those of us who are Mums and Dads here will be reassured and comfortable, I'm sure, with seeing the Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie looking like healthy and well-nourished young women.

Their clothes mightn't be the most flattering (in fact, I was astonished by Eugenie's hat!) but I rejoice in seeing them looking so happy and wholesome.

If they're both comfortable in their clothes and presentation, who are we to object? Like many sane and unpretentious people in the world, the princesses might well think that they'll dress as they chose, and rats to the critics.

If so, I admire and applaud that attitude. All power to them.

Time for a new thread.​

Princess Beatrice of York 11 can be found here.

¤

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom