The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 10:21 AM
Courtier

That's not an official photo (which would only come from BP because that's where her father's office is), it probably comes from the Tatler photoshoot. The Telegraph article acknowledged that it had donated money to charity in return for the use of the picture.

Old 08-03-2005, 10:40 AM
Nobility

Here's the link to the front cover of Tatler with Beatrice:
http://aapimage.com/fotoweb/FWbin/pr...44C211100A1BF9

I think she looks prettier (and less big hair) in this picture. They still make her look 27 instead of 17 though.

Old 08-03-2005, 12:08 PM
Serene Highness

Do you see the way they strategically covered her chin?
I think that makes her look better in the shot as well.
Old 08-03-2005, 12:26 PM
Heir Apparent
TRF Author

I don't like the photos. I have a deep-seated dislike of teenagers being dressed up to look sexy. She's too young for this.
Old 08-03-2005, 12:27 PM
Heir Apparent

I loved reading the bits from the interview with her in Tatler, she seems like a really great, natural, wise and down to earth kinda girl. What a great start for her media relation giving this interview, it seems it turned out great!
Old 08-03-2005, 12:37 PM
Royal Highness

I agree. She is a beautiful young lady and she's clearly got it together; not many young people in her position do. Kudos to Andrew and Sarah for raising such a lovely, smart, appreciative, and down to earth girl.
Old 08-03-2005, 01:08 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iowabelle
That's awful. Just too made up.

Although I think she looks like mum in that one.
Indeed. That's doesnt even look like her.
Attached Images

Old 08-03-2005, 02:05 PM
Aristocracy

I still don't think Beatrice looks alot like Fergie, but i do see more simalarities. I don't think the photos are too bad, just a bit too much make-up around the eyes. I think andrew toke out the more revealing shots.
Old 08-03-2005, 07:01 PM
Courtier

I don't think Tatler would have even tried 'more revealing' shots. Georgie Greig and Isabella Blow aren't stupid and they would have known from the beginning that certain types of photos, like what they do of models or trashy socialites, would have never been approved.
Old 08-03-2005, 07:14 PM
Aristocracy

i wonder if anyone calls beatrice bettyboop like i call my daughter because of her big eyes??????????????
Old 08-03-2005, 09:42 PM
Commoner

The lovely Beatrice

Oh thanks for posting those Tatler pictures. I'm going to have to pick up this magazine. I can't get over how beautiful she is! I only remember her as a chubby preteen.
Old 08-03-2005, 11:22 PM
Heir Apparent

PRINCESS REVEALS ALL
http://www.sky.com/skynews/article/0...399543,00.html
Old 08-04-2005, 02:50 AM
Aristocracy

Honestly there was some more revealing photos, but andrew said no. I believe it was in the Telegraph. The royal archieve had it about a week or two ago. I haven't been able to get on to the site this week or I would say more.
Old 08-04-2005, 03:54 AM
Nobility

From reading the articles, it seems as if Beatrice has a very good head on her shoulders. She seems to understand her role very well, but she doesn't take the fact that she is a princess to the head. She seems very down-to-earth, but conscious and proud of who she is at the same time.
Old 08-04-2005, 07:58 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
Indeed. That's doesnt even look like her.
She reminds me of a young Princess Caroline of Monaco in the first picture...i love the third picture =)
Old 08-04-2005, 10:28 AM
Heir Apparent

i don't think she looked good in those photos. i mean.. the photos are obviously good and professional but she doesn't look good at all.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 08-04-2005, 10:43 AM
Courtier

I agree with Carlota. And she reminds me of Freddie Mercury in the second photo. I think that she looks very stiff and awkward, and to me she's not attractive to begin with. And that gaze with her eyes, I guess it's supposed to look alluring but it looks freakish.
Old 08-04-2005, 11:47 AM
Heir Apparent

I don't think it's fair to just concentrate on looks here. It's not the most important thing about a person, but rather the person inside. It may sound like an old cliché, and while beauty might be a big factor measured, particularly for members of Royal Families, I was very happily surprised by how natural, wise and down to earth Princess Beatrice is. While fashion and beauty is a nice thing to talk about, this girl is only 17 - cut her some slack! It's her first interview, and she's only getting used to being a more official person. I'm sure she will find her own style with time.
Old 08-04-2005, 11:49 AM
Courtier

I'm not a fan, I just meant the spread.
Old 08-04-2005, 11:59 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicky
And she reminds me of Freddie Mercury in the second photo.
That's really mean you know?

Grand duchess, though I'm not a fan of Beatrice's looks in the first place, I think the photos don't do her justice, really. She looks much better in reality IMO.
But I agree with you she seems a very nice person, and that's the most important thing.

Tags
princess beatrice