Princess Beatrice of York News and Pictures 2: August 2004-August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I think they look nice most of the time and the clothes they wear are really stylish at the moment

I think Beatrice looks exactly like the feminine version of Andrew. Eugenie is much prettier IMO.

I agree with you, she look very much like andrew

The lady in blue is Beatrice´s mother Fergie (Duchess of York)

liv said:
The lady in blue is Beatrice´s mother Fergie (Duchess of York)
Thanks, I didn't notice because of the old fashioned hairstyle

Unfortunatley both girls suffer from a heavy jawline although Beatrice's is more prominant than Eugenie's. However, although Beatrice also has bulging eyes she appears more cheerful than Eugenie who has always looked very dour since early childhood.

james said:
Unfortunatley both girls suffer from a heavy jawline although Beatrice's is more prominant than Eugenie's. However, although Beatrice also has bulging eyes she appears more cheerful than Eugenie who has always looked very dour since early childhood.

Gosh you couldn't have put it better! although I think Eugenie is and will be prettier than Beatrice, I think she is of a more sensitive nature, whilst Beatrice is like mummy, who enjoys being in the limelight!!!

LaMinka, I can't follow the thread to see you're photograoh?

Wow!

I hadn't seen a picture of Beatrice in several years. She has grown into a stunning young woman. She has some of the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. I think she actually looks like she has the perfect combination of her father and mother's best features. She's definitely prettier than Eugenie but Eugenie is quite lovely, too. Good job, Sarah and Andrew.

I don't think Beatrice is particularly pretty. Her eyes seem to bug out of her head.

I think Eugenie will be quite lovely, however.

i think they are both very beautiful. Beatrice has perfect teeth and she has got a lovely smile while her sister eugenie has more puppy cutness at the same time manages to look really mature. I was very impresed with them at the Veuve Cliquot Gold Cup.

My favourite pics of them are:
055.jpg

and
043.jpg

iowabelle said:
I don't think Beatrice is particularly pretty. Her eyes seem to bug out of her head.

I agree with you. I think when she'll reach adulthood and lose one or two pounds, she might be a beauty.
Bea looks just like her mother, which I'm not fan of (in term of physic that is).

Thanks LaMinka! Fab picture.
I think Princess Eugenie is far prettier than Beatrice. Eugenie will be very chic when she is older, Princess Beatrice looks too much like her mother.

Idriel said:
Bea looks just like her mother, which I'm not fan of (in term of physic that is).

I think that's weird, just about everybody thinks Beatrice looks like Fergie -- but I think she looks just like Andrew.

iowabelle said:

Quite right, I think that Eug will lose some of that puppy fat, and develop into a classic beauty, while her sister will always be quite eccentric, steal the limelight etc.

I said it once and i'll say it again. All Beatrice has from Sarah is the red hair, the rest is Andrew.

yes i agree...it seems everyone thinks cos Beatrice has red hair she looks like Sarah, but really most of her features are from Andrew (apart from the hair). With Eugenie I see a strong resemblance to her grandfather Ronald Ferguson.

Well, if Eugenie looks like Major Ron, let's hope she doesn't get his bushy eyebrows!! :)

Seriously, though, I am glad that they were able to correct her scoliosis.

Eugenie, looks like the late Queen mother Elizabeth. Why do you say Ronanld Ferguson? How do you see the resembalance there?

Eugenie does look look the late Queen mother. I havent seen many pics of Ronanld Ferguson.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom