Princess Beatrice of York News and Pictures 2: August 2004-August 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That young lady is really growing up!

She is going to break some hearts.

Beatrice is looking a lot like both her parents. I think she got the best features of both of them.

ennyllorac said:
Beatrice is looking a lot like both her parents. I think she got the best features of both of them.
couldn't agree with you more...she is turning into a beautiful young lady.

Last edited:
Beatrice is turning in to quite a looker...and I'm sure the press is already hounding her (poor girl) her fashion sense seems to be coming along as well! Thank goodness she didn't get her mothers! While Sarah looks good at this event, some of the things she has worn are quite eccentric! I was worried Bea was following that road after the infamous Christmas boots...

At any rate she looked fabulous! Her hair is getting so long...

yeh Beatrice is really growing up :), I really love her dress...

and yes Sarah looks stunning too at this event, she has made some fashion disasters in the past, but the last couple of years she's really stylish

Duchess of York and Daughter Beatrice Attend Disney Premiere
Sarah Ferguson, the Duchess of York with her 16-year-old daughter Princess Beatrice at the Electric Cinema for the premiere of the new Disney film "The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement." The premiere is raising funds for the "Children in Crisis" charity founded by the Duchess.
1clearpx.gif

those earings are very beautiful

Attachments

• DWF15-920750.jpg
    DWF15-920750.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 276
  • DWF15-920749.jpg
    DWF15-920749.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 289
  • DWF15-920763.jpg
    DWF15-920763.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 325
yes she does, well maybe "force" is a strong word, but Sarah has often said in interviews that she tries to make them follow the weight watchers method, she once even said that the girls' schools send their menus to her, and she decides then what they can and cannot eat...

Golly...i understand that oyu should watch what you eat but it doesn't mean you dictate what your children eat...i bet she makes them sacrifice dessert...hahaha although i must say it seems to be working because BEatrice was slightly chubby before and she has trimmed down

Wow. Beatrice looks great. Her mom must be proud

hm..Fergie seems to accompany Beatrice everywhere....poor Eugenie i hope she isn't feeling left...just because she is younger does not man she shouldn't be able to accompany Fergie as well...

From Hello! Magazine:

beatrice-dop1a.jpg

27 OCTOBER 2004

Celebrity jeweller Theo Fennell – a favourite of Elton John and Liz Hurley – threw a swanky party at Belgrave Square on Tuesday, drawing the crème de la crème of London society. But the standout guest was the Queen's granddaughter Princess Beatrice, who at just 16 years old is growing up to be quite a stylish jewel in the royal family's crown.

Sarah Ferguson's lookalike daughter has been showing off increasingly sophisticated new looks over the past months, and her well-chosen ensemble for the jewellery designer's bash was no exception. For the occasion, the teenage royal donned a black chiffon dress and grey jacket belted with a ribbon at the waist, cleverly set off by a pair of trendy round-toed pumps in aubergine.

While Princess Beatrice is beginning to get attention for her wardrobe, her mother is set to make headlines for her lack of one. Earlier this month, it was revealed that Sarah, Duchess of York will participate in an Elton John AIDS charity project, photographed nude except for a pair of designer shoes and pricey jewels – not by Theo Fennell, but by Cartier.

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/10/27/princessbeatrice/

Princesses Beatrice

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/10/28/sarahferguson/

28 OCTOBER 2004

Sarah, Duchess of York, was out on the town on Wednesday, attending a London soiree with her teenage daughters, Princesses Beatrice and Eugenie.

With identical looks, eye colour and hairstyles, the Duchess and her daughters made for a striking image as they mingled with famous faces such as designer Vivienne Westwood at a fashionable awards bash. The elegant threesome showed they have similar style sense, wearing round-toed shoes and knee-length dresses, with 16-year-old Beatrice and Eugenie, 14, both donning sophisticated jackets.

Clearly blossoming into elegant young ladies on the social scene – Princess Beatrice was spotted out and about at a party earlier this week alongside teenage pal Count Nikoli Von Bismarck – the two young royals effortlessly held their own in the spotlight alongside their famous mum.

Attachments

• 4534534.jpg
    4534534.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 685
Some more pics of Princess Beatrice (whose turning out to be quiet a beauty) with her mother, Sarah Ferguson and sister Princess Eugenie

Attachments

• 277681.jpeg
    277681.jpeg
    139 KB · Views: 355
  • 277684.jpeg
    277684.jpeg
    140.1 KB · Views: 430
  • 277687.jpeg
    277687.jpeg
    135.6 KB · Views: 336
Beatrice & Eugeie are kitted out like a dogs dinner! Lets not let our desperation to see them look stylish get in the way of saying what they really look like!

well, i think Eugenie and Beatrice look lovely, of course they are no beauties like Charlotte Casiraghi, but 99% of young girls aren't as pretty as Charlotte Casiraghi...
I really think they look nice
of course this my personal opinion, but i think in the future you should try to voice your opinion in not such a rude way!!!

The girls seem to be sensible and unaffected. Eventually they may have to undertake royal duties, but meanwhile they should not be criticised for their style or dress sense. After all most girls need to experiment and do eventually find a style suitable to them. They are still young and should have a degree of freedom without constant attention or criticism.

You don't have to look like Charlotte Casiraghi just for you to be a beautiful person. We should all remember that beauty is not only on the physical look but also what's deep inside us as persons. And I strongly believe that Charlotte also has imperfections, we are all humans and no one is perfect!

Nevertheless, the 3 ladies looked splendid on their attires.

Both girls look lovely in my opinion! I think Beatrice looks much more comfortable in the "spotlight" though...Eugenie looks as though she's holding back or something, more reserved maybe...at any rate they are gorgeous girls!

New pics at the "Aviator" premiere, December 19

pics from various photo agencies

Attachments

• 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 375
  • 055.jpg
    055.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 265
  • 054.jpg
    054.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 269
  • 051.jpg
    051.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 290
  • 042.jpg
    042.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 290
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 302
  • 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 269
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 271
  • 007.jpg
    007.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 261
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 262
New pictures at the "Aviator" premiere, December 19
pics from various photo agencies

Attachments

• 061.jpg
    061.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 288
  • 080.jpg
    080.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 478
  • 079.jpg
    079.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 520
  • 078.jpg
    078.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 342
  • 075.jpg
    075.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 265
  • 074.jpg
    074.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 245
  • 073.jpg
    073.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 224
  • 072.jpg
    072.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 245
  • 071.jpg
    071.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 392
  • 067.jpg
    067.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 319
New pics at the "Aviator" premiere, December 19

pictures from various photo agencies

Attachments

• 084.jpg
    084.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 318
  • 085.jpg
    085.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 682
  • 088.jpg
    088.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 352
  • 089.jpg
    089.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 343
  • 090.jpg
    090.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 520
  • 091.JPG
    091.JPG
    49.9 KB · Views: 281
Thanks for the new pix. Beatrice looks very lovely and is really maturing well. She has some nice curves and cleavage going on. I think she is turning out well. Beatrice looks great.

Personally, I think the dress could have been much higher at the front, but other than that, the colour suited her and she looked nice.

Both girls are nice looking. Beatrice looks more like Fergie and Eugenie looks more like Andrew. I think Eugenie is prettier than Beatrice though. Beatrice looks very mature. The green dress looked a little loose on the top.

Didn't Beatrice have braces for a year? Are her teeth just naturally large? ...just wondering. Hope no one's offended.

moosey60 said:
Both girls are nice looking. Beatrice looks more like Fergie and Eugenie looks more like Andrew. I think Eugenie is prettier than Beatrice though. Beatrice looks very mature. The green dress looked a little loose on the top.

Didn't Beatrice have braces for a year? Are her teeth just naturally large? ...just wondering. Hope no one's offended.
yeh she has quite big teeth, i have pics of when she was 10 and the even looked a bit bigger before the braces...
but it's nothing really important though

Attachments

• 025.jpg
    025.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 693
She is 16-year-old.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom