The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-08-2006, 03:51 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Month Representative - Monaco and Sweden

You are welcome, Bella, me too I would love to see her more often and if she really follows her mother's work, we maybe will see her in public more often..
Here are three more additions:

(abacapress)

Old 08-08-2006, 06:04 PM
Serene Highness

These are great pictures. Pss. Beatrice looks so comfortable around strangers, sort of reminds me of Princess Di in her day. Like I said earlier, too, I think these are flattering pictures of Sarah. Thanks for posting them.

Old 08-08-2006, 06:15 PM
Serene Highness

I wonder what she means when she says she won't be using her HRH title. I mean she seems really kindly but I don't see the point in being Royal if you don't acknowledge that you are. I think the young ones think it will make them seem snobbish so want to distance themselves from it when that dosn't have to be the case.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:22 PM
Heir Presumptive

Thanks for posting these lovely photos of Beatrice. She is very photogenic. I think Sarah and Andrew have done a wonderful job raising their girls. I hope we get to see the interview in Australia.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by angela
I wonder what she means when she says she won't be using her HRH title. I mean she seems really kindly but I don't see the point in being Royal if you don't acknowledge that you are. I think the young ones think it will make them seem snobbish so want to distance themselves from it when that dosn't have to be the case.
She is a Royal Princess by reason of birth and nothing can change that. That is her identity and is what places her in the public position where she can help people and make a difference. I think what she's doing is electing to not be known by a title that implies she is somehow "higher" or superior to everyone else. I suspect she is a fairly modest and good hearted young lady who doesn't believe she is superior and doesn't want to give the impression she thinks she is.

This is just my opinion, of course.
Old 08-08-2006, 10:27 PM
Aristocracy

Beatrice must have had a brilliant time at her birthday bash in July. Tthe party looked fun. She looked lovely. And I enjoyed the interview. Beatrice is turning out quite well. Her parents should be proud. Thanks for the extra photos

Happy 18th Birthday Beatrice!
Old 08-09-2006, 03:14 AM
Gentry

I just watched the video and i think she really seems like an nice girl. But she also seems different than on the pics taken of her. I expected her voice to be different but I like her voice.... I hope we get to see more of her.
I guess there should be more people out there like her.
Old 08-09-2006, 04:07 AM
Administrator

A new thread for her 18th Birthday

Princess Beatrice is now 18 and deserves a new thread.

Part 5, August 2006-, can be found here.

Tags
princess beatrice