The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 01:21 AM

new pics!

Hi all, there are some new pics of Bea and her mum at the Formula One: Monaco Grand Prix over at Getty Images - i dont know how to post pics, maybe someone could help me out?

i think Bea looks real cute in her green dress!:)

Old 05-29-2006, 01:32 AM
Heir Presumptive

I Think she should hang out with friends her own age and her Sister (seems Eugenie doesent get much attenion, as much as she deserves) :)

Old 05-29-2006, 01:45 AM

royal fan, i agree to a certain extent - you dont see Bea out that much with friends but i think its sweet she's close with her mum. i wish Eugenie got more attention as well - she's so pretty - quite "classic" looking if you get what i mean. i think she's a bit more reserved than Bea though.
Old 05-29-2006, 01:57 AM
Royal Highness

Beatrice looks lovely at the Monaco Grand Prix. :)

I think it's nice that Beatrice and Eugenie don't have an overwhelming amount of attention on them. The press seem to be more interested in Kate and Chelsy than Beatrice and Eugenie. They should be relieved, British press and all....
Old 05-29-2006, 07:51 PM
Aristocracy

At Isifa, there are new pictures of Beatrice actually at Beckham's party:

http://isifa.com/index.php?bool_sear...ncess+beatrice
Old 05-29-2006, 08:56 PM
Aristocracy

Thanks for the pix. Beatrice looks well turned out. It's cool she is so close with her mother but she does need more time with peers. Beatrice seems more at ease with being in the public eye than Eugenie at least right now.
Old 05-29-2006, 10:03 PM
Heir Presumptive

beatrice is a royal beauty, dhe look exactly like andrew but with sarah's hair! is a good combination!
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 05-29-2006, 11:51 PM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGoalHighDreams

Wow...and she just turned 16?! Maybe I'm a prude (a 21 year old prude at that! ) but she looks a little too....eh, what's the word? maybe too mature for her age? I don't think that I would allow my 16 year old daughter to go out and about in a strapless dress that makes her look like she's 25. That's just my opinion, but maybe I'm biased because I'm very skeptical of the Duchess herself and of her banking her lifestyle off of her ex and children.

I do give Beatrice credit though, the dress is wonderful and makes her look 25...but....

Cheers to all!
Old 05-29-2006, 11:54 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrick
Wow...and she just turned 16?! Maybe I'm a prude (a 21 year old prude at that! ) but she looks a little too....eh, what's the word? maybe too mature for her age? I don't think that I would allow my 16 year old daughter to go out and about in a strapless dress that makes her look like she's 25. That's just my opinion, but maybe I'm biased because I'm very skeptical of the Duchess herself and of her banking her lifestyle off of her ex and children.

I do give Beatrice credit though, the dress is wonderful and makes her look 25...but....

Cheers to all!
Beatrice is not 16, her sister Princess Eugenie has just turned 16. I believe Beatrice is 18 or 19?
Old 05-30-2006, 12:05 AM
Commoner

Quote:
Originally Posted by soCal girl
Beatrice is not 16, her sister Princess Eugenie has just turned 16. I believe Beatrice is 18 or 19?
Sorry, I knew that didn't sound right as soon as I posted it...I looked it up and she will turn 18 in august. Still, for a 17 year old, that's a pretty mature dress she's wearing. Just my opinion...
Old 05-30-2006, 12:16 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by sorrick
Sorry, I knew that didn't sound right as soon as I posted it...I looked it up and she will turn 18 in august. Still, for a 17 year old, that's a pretty mature dress she's wearing. Just my opinion...
It is quite mature and a very striking blue for a redhead like Beatrice, but I have seen much, much worse on a 14-year old, so I guess i'm de-sensitized. :o
Old 06-02-2006, 11:00 PM
Royal Highness

She's definitely got a good figure for the dress. IMO, it doesn't look any more daring that the dresses girls wear to school dances.
Old 06-03-2006, 01:27 AM
Nobility

I like the dress I saw much worse at my year 12 formal.
Old 06-03-2006, 04:27 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Denmark
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighGoalHighDreams

can someone post the pictures enlarged??
Old 06-03-2006, 12:13 PM
Aristocracy

I would strongly advise caution with posting the large pics- the second companies see on forums of any kind their small pics posted large, they change the code (for example, Rex Features). If there's another way to get them large that doesn't involve Isifia's particular 'secret', I say go for it- if not, again I strongly advise caution.

Please do know I'm NOT trying to 'moderate' here, or tell anyone what to do at all- I just work with pictures from these companies a very lot, and know very well how they all work. :)
Old 06-04-2006, 01:17 PM
Serene Highness

I hadn't seen the pictures of her at the Beckham's party, thank you. I know there are those who'll disagree with me, but I've always thought Pss. Beatrice was beautiful. More so than her mother and sister.
Old 06-05-2006, 03:46 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by lise
I like the dress I saw much worse at my year 12 formal.
Maybe but, unlike her mother and most of us here, Beatrice is ROYAL. And she should dress as such.

It's unfortunate but it's a very (too) daring dress for a royal. I know she's young but so is Charlotte who, in the reverse situation (a commoner with a royal mother), dresses fashionably and her beautiful age.
Old 06-05-2006, 06:21 PM
Administrator

I don't think a strapless dress is too revealing. Its not like she is busting out like a Pamela Anderson. Everything that needs to be covered is. She looks great!
Old 06-06-2006, 12:04 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
Princess Beatrice of York arriving at the 2006 Cipriani Deutsche Bank Concert Series with Lionel Richie at Cipriani Wall Street in New York City on April 19 , 2006.
That's the type of dress I was referrring to. Maybe it's a question of personnal taste but I'm not a fan of royal breast showing.
Old 06-06-2006, 09:45 AM
Aristocracy

I think she's too young to use that dress..just my opinion..

Tags
princess beatrice