Princess Beatrice of York Current Events 3: August 2005-July 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
lady_windsor said:
Eugenie's Boyfriend???

Duchess means Beatrice's boyfriend, I think. Because Eugenie is 15 and it would certainly be inappropriate for a 15 year-old to be dating a 20 something year-old.

*Eugenie* said:
does anyone have pics of bea and her BF together?
One pic appeared in a mag I have, but it's very small and you can only see him from the backside, but if you like I can scan and post it nevertheless.

I'm stoked about Beatrice's birthday celebrations this year. I hope it goes off without a hitch & she ahs a blast.

Not too keen on her new beau because of the age difference & his violent past. But it seems she is just dating him. And I'm sure she will be dating around with more young men in the future since she is so very young & has university ahead of her.

machievelli said:
I'm stoked about Beatrice's birthday celebrations this year. I hope it goes off without a hitch & she ahs a blast.

Not too keen on her new beau because of the age difference & his violent past. But it seems she is just dating him. And I'm sure she will be dating around with more young men in the future since she is so very young & has university ahead of her.

Let's hope he won't became Beatrice's own "Camilla", I mean pinning for love and having to marry for pressure like happened with Charles:(

Everything is okay now, but the BRF should learn from their past mistakes, I'm not saying Bea has to marry Paulo but at least should live her relationship to the full and have lots of fun:rolleyes:

Here is the article I talked about in my previous post.
And let's not forget it's her first official boyfriend, I'm quite sure others will follow ;)
qxs7zb.jpg

(die aktuelle)

What are her parents thinking!!! :eek: Letting her date someone that much older, and with this kind of past. I hope that the Queen will not let this to keep going.

thanks for the photo, Ice!

Britters said:
To be fair, he's not technically a murder. He plead guilty to manslaughter...which if I'm correct (and I could be wrong) means it was involuntary. Still not good, but not premeditated or anything of the sort... It would be an tough conversation to hold with a significant others family...let alone the British Royal Family!

He never said that it was an accident. Manslaughter can be either voluntary or involuntary. If I remember correctly from when the death happened, there had been a party at an off-campus apartment. People were drinking, and somehow a fight broke out. It ended with one man dead and Paulo originally charged with murder. His parents are very wealthy and hired the best lawyers, and he got a great plea deal.

since Princess Beatrice turns 18 this summer...has there been any word on her plans? Is going to university? Doing a gap year? doing more royal appearances?

I heard that she's going to NYU to be closer to her mother and her mother is spending most of her time in New York.

No hope for either of the girls with a mother like theirs, she's hardly a shining example of how to behave, she looks exactly like what she is and Beatrice is quickly following in her mother's footsteps.

Polioliau said:
No hope for either of the girls with a mother like theirs, she's hardly a shining example of how to behave, she looks exactly like what she is and Beatrice is quickly following in her mother's footsteps.

Brrrr..... cold! That's a little harsh dont you think? :(

At this stage of the discussion someone steps in and asks "Any news or pics?" :)

As to news: German television ARD reported yesterday that Beatrice has ended up the relationship, but I do not know if you can rely on that..

Romy said:
As to news: German television ARD reported yesterday that Beatrice has ended up the relationship, but I do not know if you can rely on that..
Well, I hope its true because she looks like such a great girl shes really young so i hope she finds better men (preferbly without a criminal record) because she does deserve a great life

Well, If is true... She did the right thing ;)
smart girl Princess Beatrice and mature :rolleyes:

I had read somewhere that her mother or someone who works for her confirmed that she broke up with her boyfriend. I agree that it was a very mature thing for her to do. She doesn't need the hassle.

It is very good to hear although i think it should have happened much sooner.

I wonder if Andrew didn't stop it because of the way he was(is) treated by his family (when it comes to his choices of women)?

I clicked those links to the pix. And yes Beatrice does look like her mother. I think she's a prettier version of Sarah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom