Prince William Picture Thread 1: December 2002-June 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
William is thin.He doesn't have a sound body. :( .Does anyone have other pics of William like this?

Thanks so much for the pics.....Is so rare see William new pics

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Britain's Prince William carries a makeshift pail of pig food at Home Farm near Tetbury, Gloucester, west of England, Saturday May 29, 2004. Prince William and his father Prince Charles took part in this organised media opportunity and in return the media will leave Prince William alone at his Scottish university.

Britain's Prince William gestures after driving a tractor at Home Farm near Tetbury, Gloucester, west of England

Britain's Prince William, left, with his father Prince Charles

Britain's Prince William, right, and his father Prince Charles walk towards the media

Britain's Prince William carries a makeshift pail of pig food

Britain's Prince William, left, with his father Prince Charles points at cattle

Britain's Prince William (L) and his father Prince Charles check on their Ayrshire dairy cattle

Britain's Prince William, right, drives a six-wheel buggy with farm manager David Wilson

Britain's Prince William at Home Farm near Tetbury, Gloucester, west of England

Britain's Prince William, right, touches a young cow watched by his father Prince Charles

Britain's Prince William (L) and his father Prince Charles

Britain's Prince William stands by a tractor after driving it during a visit to his father The Prince of Wales' Home Farm on Duchy land

Britain's Prince William smiles during a visit to the farm belonging to his father

Britain's Prince William is pictured during a visit to his father The Prince of Wales' Home Farm

Britain's Prince William (L) and his father Prince Charles

Britain's Prince William carries the feed for the pigs

Britain's Prince William (L) and his father Prince Charles check on their Ayrshire dairy cattle at Home Farm on Duchy land in Gloucestershire, Western England, May 29, 2004. The 21-year-old university student said on Saturday he had not yet ruled out any career options but would enjoy joining Britain's armed forces in the future

i love to close William!

Sara Boyce

Thanks so much the pics are GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: William seems to enjoy the "simple life".
Here are 4 more:

BTW is it just me, or is William´s hair already thinning out?

Originally posted by Lena@May 29th, 2004 - 4:30 pm
During the 20/20 Royals' special that was aired a few weeks ago, they spoke about his receeding hairline. They said that he may have gotten his mother's looks, but his demeanor and (unfortunately) his hair come from his father :p

Originally posted by Lyonnaise+May 29th, 2004 - 10:39 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Lyonnaise @ May 29th, 2004 - 10:39 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Lena@May 29th, 2004 - 4:30 pm
During the 20/20 Royals' special that was aired a few weeks ago, they spoke about his receeding hairline. They said that he may have gotten his mother's looks, but his demeanor and (unfortunately) his hair come from his father :p [/b][/quote]
:lol:
Thanks god he´s handsome and charming, so he will still look great with a bald (or almost bald)head. Even though it would make him look more like his uncle Edward :p

In my contry we women say :

"Is from the bald we like more""

So he is PERFECT :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank you every one who posted the pictures. :flower: He looks really handsome.But I am still pretty mad about the cat thing. :angry:

What cat????? I read something but Prince William say that nothing apen to the cat??????????????Do you no something hels????????

Originally posted by micas@May 30th, 2004 - 10:08 am
What cat????? I read something but Prince William say that nothing apen to the cat??????????????Do you no something hels????????
Well, what ever happpened to the cat I feel sorry for it.I once had a cat that tragically passed away, but that is another story. :cry: :(

One day on some post I said William was reminding me more and more of his father the older he gets and less of his mother (whereas Harry's charm is reminding more and more of his mother). In anyacse, people got all mad at me lke I was insulting Diana, but look at this photo and see what I mean:

Like father like son

Originally posted by lucys@Jun 17th, 2004 - 12:22 pm
One day on some post I said William was reminding me more and more of his father the older he gets and less of his mother (whereas Harry's charm is reminding more and more of his mother). In anyacse, people got all mad at me lke I was insulting Diana, but look at this photo and see what I mean:

Like father like son
i love that pictures between dad and sons!

but i dont think so i never insult to Diana! no way!

Sara Boyce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom