Prince William Current Events 4: June-September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and thankyou very much, Harry's polo shirt!!

Harry, the Sun doesn't find pics, they buy them. The picture is not questionable and it was taken at the place and the date they say it was. What is of course very questionable is the article. For info, I was just reporting, not saying it's true or not.
Elspeth said:
I'm not surprised, considering what a worthless tabloid the Sun is. I suppose that's the sort of thing that counts as news as far as that paper is concerned.
Well sorry about that. My intention was just to report an article on William. I will not post anymore article from the Sun.

No stopping!

Idriel said:
I will not post anymore article from the Sun.
Idriel, Please continue to post the stories, especially the shocking and scandalous. We'll just say it's a serious study of the sad decline in modern media standards in the early 21st century.

:)
W

Idriel said:
Well sorry about that. My intention was just to report an article on William. I will not post anymore article from the Sun.

I was responding to Sara's post about Kate getting upset with the paparazzi and William getting drunk. The Sun is one of the tabloids, along with the Mirror and (to a somewhat lesser extent) the Mail, that tends to concentrate on scandal and titillation to sell copies, not one of the broadsheet papers (the Times, the Telegraph, the Independent, and the Guardian) that sell because they report news (although sometimes I wonder about the Times). I'm sure the tabloids have reporters who are out there finding out real news about the royals, but on the whole they deal in sensation rather than fact.

Feel free to continue to post articles from the Sun; the tabloids report a lot of tidbits about the royals that the broadsheets don't think are newsworthy. It simply helps to bear in mind that reports from the Sun and the Mirror should be approached with a grain of salt.

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet, but I thought it was fairly newsworthy:

Princes Wanted For Simpsons Cameo

British royal Prince William and his younger brother Prince Harry are being headhunted by TV bosses to star in an episode of cartoon series The Simpsons.....
Article @ the Simpsons Channel

Wouldn't that be cool! :p

Last edited:
Prince William was at the bremear highland gathering today. But again no kilt, so sad. He he he he

Quite honestly, I think that half of these roylas need to get over themselves and realize that they are living a life which many of us dream of. So what if they got pictured getting drunk? SHAKE IT OFF!!!! Seriously, there are so many other important things going on in the world right now. As for Kate, she looks like she thinks she is the next Lindsay Lohan.Maybe it's just me,but in many pictures she looks stuck-up.Anyway's I am just stating my opinion, so Iam sorry if you find anything offensive.:)

Actually, I agree with you polop...she just hasnt got that friendly thing going, like say Noor Al Hamzah of Jordan.

I didn't see these pictures posted so here they are from Newscom.com

Attachments

• gettylive147463.jpg
    gettylive147463.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 236
  • gettylive147464.jpg
    gettylive147464.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 229
  • rtrlive029955.jpg
    rtrlive029955.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 208
  • rtrlive029972.jpg
    rtrlive029972.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 294
  • rtrlive029977.jpg
    rtrlive029977.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 252
  • rtrlive030038.jpg
    rtrlive030038.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 205
  • rtrlive030043.jpg
    rtrlive030043.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 229
They're from the Braemar Royal Highland Gathering on Sept 3. More photos at Getty if anyone is interested

Simply wonderful. is nice see William after so long time.
Thanks!!

He looked bored in the 5th picture (the first one in the second row). But maybe he was just fixing his hair.

I am happy with my status. I am free to do what I want. Tomorrow nobody will wright about me nothing because they don´t know me. Not many persons live they life how they want.

gaggleofcrazypeople said:
Doesn't Wills look odd in that second photo?
I think it's his hair, it's too long in the front. Looks floppy.:p

I don't think he looks old, but he does look very regal, which I am not used to seeing him look.

Wills makes flying visit Braemar
http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2005/09/05/princewilliam/

princewilliam-dop1a.jpg

I think she is a pretty girl, but she looks very ordinary ... nothing special, but pretty! Don`t know how to describe it!

I can't open the link to the article for some reason.

could someone please post the photo of kate for me. I'm surprised to hear people say Kate doens't look very good. she seems very photogenic every where else I've seen her.

If they decide to get engaged (big IF), Kate will be made over, and I'm sure she'll be spectacular.

She will probably remind many of Princess Mary. Mainly because with the make over Kate will pretty and normal at the same time.

Serena said:
I think she is a pretty girl, but she looks very ordinary ... nothing special, but pretty! Don`t know how to describe it!

I totally agree.And yes, she does seem to resemble Princess Mary.However there is nothing so special about her.

there is nothing special yet if she becomes a princess you never know. When Princess Diana entered she seemed normal too.

Harry's polo shirt said:
there is nothing special yet if she becomes a princess you never know. When Princess Diana entered she seemed normal too.
Yeah,but she also had something about her, you know.She had a glow, something about her that made her stand out.Kate blends in very well.I guess after all that, Royal family probably wants someone who won't bring a lot of unwanted attention.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom