Prince William Current Events 4: June-September 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Gets it from the Spencers. I was surprised at how tall Diana must have been, when I saw her dresses. (Granted, the mannequins were on a small stage.) But her legs were really long, it seemed like her knee was at least half-way up my upper leg.

That is a very good likeness of William, though, IMO.

Wow! That is the best wax doll of the prince I've seen in a while! It looks so much like the real William!

I can't believe how 'real' the wax figure of Prince William is. At first I thought it was the real thing (when I saw it on a website) & then I realized it wasn't real. Sign me up for a visit to the wax museum :D

yeah. it almost fooled me !!! it looks so real !

The wax figure looks actually better than the "real" Will! =D

omg! The wex wills looks so real!

what do you guys think about that?

Personaly,I don't believe that if Wills and Kate moved together , they gonna marry any soon.

segolen said:

Personaly,I don't believe that if Wills and Kate moved together , they gonna marry any soon.

Noooooo, I don`t think so! He said that he isn`t going to get married before he`s 28 or 30 ...

let him decide to marry Kate because he know with her since college i dont blame him and Kate but i like Kate to marry Prince William whatever!

Sara Boyce

segolen said:

Me neither. But I think it will be a great experience and "test" to see how they function together when they are living in one household. A great start for the future.

Prince William and Kate Middleton holiday in Kenya pics

Hi!

I don't normally post in this forum because I'm not much of a Prince William fan. I'm much more interested in the Casiraghi Trio as you can obviously detect from my member name! :) But I want to share something that regards William and Kate.... I have the 2nd of August issue of Point du Vue which has William & Kate on the cover, among other royals, like Andrea Casiraghi, Princess Victoria, Princess Mary, Mette Marit, etc.
Inside, there are large pictures of Will and Kate from their holiday in Kenya. I think they are a nice looking couple. I like Kate. I am hoping their relationship is serious because I want her to be his Queen! Anyway, to the point....
Here is the ebay link to where you can buy it. The listing on ebay includes pictures of the magazine so you can see the quality and what it sort of looks like. I took the pictures with my cell phone so the images are kind of blurry, but I hope you can at least get an idea of how the magazine looks. It's a very lovely magazine, in my opinion.

Click Here to see the listing on ebay

Iam glad, Iam not the only one who thinks that.

CasiraghiTrio said:
Hi!

I took the pictures with my cell phone so the images are kind of blurry, but I hope you can at least get an idea of how the magazine looks. It's a very lovely magazine, in my opinion.

Click Here to see the listing on ebay

can you scan some pics of Kate and Wills too, I just don't feel buying the whole magazin in order to see few pics of Kate :D

We don't want to start running into trouble with the copyright laws. Maybe, if you don't want to buy the magazine, you could find it in your local bookstore and have a look at it there.

They were no pics of William and Kate in Africa in the Point de vue. It was all old pictures.

Australian TV Mon 8/8

There is a program called "How to be a Prince" on tomorrow night, Monday 8th August, in Australia. Biography Channel, at 9.30pm AEST.

The blurb says: "This two-parter examines what it is like to be in line to the throne, documenting Prince William's life so far, revealing his personality and forecasting what kind of King he will be...Royal insiders, biographers and journalists air their views."

Warren said:
There is a program called "How to be a Prince" on tomorrow night, Monday 8th August, in Australia. Biography Channel, at 9.30pm AEST.

The blurb says: "This two-parter examines what it is like to be in line to the throne, documenting Prince William's life so far, revealing his personality and forecasting what kind of King he will be...Royal insiders, biographers and journalists air their views."

I don't know any males that want to be a Prince. I know felmales that want to be a Princess, but no males.

I think it would interesting to watch. I doesn't sound like a how to series, more like showing people what it is like to be a prince. I can't see it though. I don't live in Australia.

you mean " how to be a princes?" . I've never seen this one before. What is the name of the program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom