Prince William Current Events 2: December 2003-August 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
William

Sara,

William is not the future King of England. He is the next but one King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and NOrthern Ireland. He is second in line. Going to Greece is not because he's going to be king. His father is ahead of him. If this is an official trip, he will not be accompanied by Kate MIddleton.

Marlene said:
Sara,

William is not the future King of England. He is the next but one King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and NOrthern Ireland. He is second in line. Going to Greece is not because he's going to be king. His father is ahead of him. If this is an official trip, he will not be accompanied by Kate MIddleton.

im not idiot!

Prince William will become King after his dad and his grandmother the HM Queen but he still as second of the throne! i knew it im been read about it since Princess Diana's death i would knew it!

Sara Boyce

Sara,

William is not the future King of England. He is the next but one King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and NOrthern Ireland. He is second in line.

That's all true, but it doesn't alter the fact that he's the future king of England. "Future king of England" is a subcategory of "next but one King of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland," not a different category.

Agreed that his visit is unofficial, however.

If William is going to be at the opening ceremonies, the NBC website states this begins at 9:00 p.m. in Athens on 13th August (this Friday). Now, can someone tell us what 9:00 p.m. is elsewhere, such as GMT, EST, PST? I think Athens is one hour ahead of London but I'm not certain.

Hi

Greece is 2hrs ahead of UK time, so it's now 7:54am in the UK, it's 9:54am in Greece.

That puts Athens seven hours ahead of Eastern time and ten hours ahead of Pacific time for the United States.

Sporting events that William may plan to watch?

I don't imagine they will announce ahead of time what specific events William will watch, but I have a feeling that water polo will be one of them. I think the location for this is the stadium that received some controversy because they ran out of money to build a roof. I also read the tv cameras will have to use all sorts of special filters because of the intense sunlight. Hopefully William will remember to pack the sunblock! I wonder what other events we may catch him attending once the coverage begins.

Why Kate will also go??She's nothing at all!Not the princess,not his fiancee!
or that means something that william want to tell us???:mad:

Yes,No William,no Harry,no Philip!!!!I only saw Princess Royal when she was waving to British Team.

WHAT!!!!!!!!

i never knew that Prince William would be there because he would be his official engagment as Future King of England but he would not be there! oh boy!

Sara Boyce

Well, if he's going there unofficially, he'll probably turn up for some of the events he's interested in rather than the opening ceremony. Keep watching, Sara!

I'm sure Princes Charles, William and Harry will be at the Games. Remember, yesterday was only the opening ceremonies. Many other royal families are scheduled to be there and weren't in attendance yesterday etc... Felipe and Letizia from Spain, the Swedish Royal Family.

I'm sure when William arrives will be inudated with photos of him :)

Maybe it was a Prince William look-alike. Haha, Abercrombie and Fitch.

Lyonnaise said:
I'm sure Princes Charles, William and Harry will be at the Games. Remember, yesterday was only the opening ceremonies. Many other royal families are scheduled to be there and weren't in attendance yesterday etc... Felipe and Letizia from Spain, the Swedish Royal Family.

I'm sure when William arrives will be inudated with photos of him :)

thanks for infomation!

let me know about Prince William in Greece

Sara Boyce

Wills Pays A Visit To The Home Of Country Music

Prince William has been indulging in a little southern comfort by taking a break in Tennessee. The 22-year-old has spent a week enjoying the hospitality of American heiress Anna Sloan at her family estate in Nashville.

Wills and Anna first became friends at St Andrews University last year. He shares a class with the American beauty, whose father George was a friend of the Queen's.

In recent weeks royal watchers have been wondering whether the Prince would opt to spend his summer break with Jecca Craig in Kenya, or go travelling with rumoured girlfriend Kate Middleton. But in the end the young royal surprised everyone by heading for the home of country music instead.

"They've known each other for a few years because her father used to ride with the Queen," revealed a friend of the Sloan family. "William was here for a leisure vacation in their beautiful house, which has a lovely pool and a very relaxed atmosphere. Theirs is strictly a friendship ? there was nothing romantic going on. He was here with a few classmates."

It's not just the question of the monarch (most likely QEII but who knows by then...) approving it. I believe Parliament must also approve. Hmmm...well, they may approve if this girl's a civilized young lady. Although the future Princess of Wales will most likely be British in my opinion...and although it isn't in the rules and may sound bad but she will most likely be caucasian.

moosey60 said:
It's not just the question of the monarch (most likely QEII but who knows by then...) approving it. I believe Parliament must also approve. Hmmm...well, they may approve if this girl's a civilized young lady. Although the future Princess of Wales will most likely be British in my opinion...and although it isn't in the rules and may sound bad but she will most likely be caucasian.

that true!

His Grandmother would have approve with her PM first they discussion ends! but i think HM Queen wanted Prince William search future wife in England like his dad who been future wife as his mother the Princess Diana in 1981 i do believe me!

Sara Boyce

Windsorfan said:
So,will he attend The Olympics Games?
Well, I don't know any news about him to attend... .. I was confuse where he went.. He was supposed to attend the Olympics last week but he did not there instead he went to Tenneesee...many story article... weird ....

Karla

Oh, Prince William didn't attend the official opening of the Olympics and hasn't been seen afterwards either. How totally unsurprising!.

Is it just me who has noticed that the young Princes seem to have a phobia against the words, "Official Engagement?"

Yes, I'm sure my comments will attract the usual "Let them have their youth blah, blah, blah but I fear their attitude goes beyond this. Both seem to shun their Royal heritage and I would bet my mortgage that in 10 years from now they still won't be interested.

Is Prince William still going? I thought more than just the Princess Royal would go to the games.

james said:
Oh, Prince William didn't attend the official opening of the Olympics and hasn't been seen afterwards either. How totally unsurprising!.

Is it just me who has noticed that the young Princes seem to have a phobia against the words, "Official Engagement?"

Yes, I'm sure my comments will attract the usual "Let them have their youth blah, blah, blah but I fear their attitude goes beyond this. Both seem to shun their Royal heritage and I would bet my mortgage that in 10 years from now they still won't be interested.

You may be right, James, but quite frankly I wouldn't trade my life for anyone's in a royal family. I would hate living my life in a fish bowl. Yes, we all do have obligations, but these obligations are scrutinized by millions. Ironically, here I am watching the fishbowl!

Yes,i also think that William won't attend The Olympics Games.He doesn't have time to attend,i think that.Maybe only Princess Anne attend the Olympics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom