Prince William Current Events 2: December 2003-August 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kate middleton? well apprently there was a whole great big hype when they were photographed holding hands with one another during a ski vacation in Klosters. but after the David Beckham affair scandal with his former PA the press seem to have forgotten about Wills and Kate. :huh:

Originally posted by moca0324@Jun 29th, 2004 - 11:05 pm
Did anyone hear about prince william having a girlfriend? about 3 months ago i saw in a magazine ... i think it was teen people mag... and it said that william was dating his room mate.... a model... i forgot her name... he met her at a fashion show where she modeled. since then i haven't seen anything else about the relationship. has anyone else heard about it? i also read that they went on a skiing trip together and it showed them holding hands. does anyone else have more information on this? thanx :p :lol: :lol:
maybe kate. however, she was not a formal relation. apparently they were friends and they lived together in st andrew's. you can find photos on this in william's thread.

Just one question:

Why Prince William is the number 1 in all the times? Is just don't use this number when he play with the Sulton of Burnei but he stay with the number 2.
Some1 now why?

Hi everyone,
I recently saw an old article (year 2002) about Prince William.
It says that his girlfriend at the time claimed that she was pregnant by him.
But the article does not say anything continuing that news.
It only says that Prince Charles was concerned with his son's wild nightlife-style and he should spend more time in library.
Does anyone know the issue was straighten up at last?

Micas...

Perhaps ones royal jock strap became a bit too sweaty.. :lol: :lol: Otherwise great pics! Love the bracelets!! :heart:

Yeah, he should have waited until he had some more privacy.

Britain's Prince William Joins Charity Fun Run

Sat Jul 10, 9:30 AM ET

LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's Prince William donned his sports gear and running shoes Saturday to join thousands of Britons on a one-mile charity jog in aid of Sport Relief.

Wearing a Sport Relief T-shirt and odd socks -- runners all wore one red sock handed out by the charity -- William, 22, was a surprise entrant in the run near Blackfriars Bridge in London, one of a host of venues for the event up and down Britain.

The prince's younger brother Harry, 19, was also going to participate but had to pull out because of an injury.

"I've been training for about two minutes," William told the BBC before the race. "I've run round the block. I've done a bit of cross country but it was pretty bad."

William went on to finish in a time of 6 minutes 10 seconds.

Other celebrities taking part included Olympic rower Steve Redgrave, celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay and singer Rachel Stevens (news).

Sport Relief, set up by Comic Relief and BBC Sport, aims to tackle poverty in Britain and abroad. Its debut in 2002 raised more than $14 million.

Britain's Prince William takes part in a 1-mile run for the Sport Relief charity in London, July 10, 2004. Sport Relief was set up by Comic Relief and BBC Sport as a charity to tackle poverty and help disadvantaged people both in the UK and in some of the most needy countries around the globe. William finished with a time of 6 minutes, 10 seconds.

Britain's Prince William Joins Charity Fun Run
Sat Jul 10, 9:30 AM ET

LONDON (Reuters) - Britain's Prince William donned his sports gear and running shoes Saturday to join thousands of Britons on a one-mile charity jog in aid of Sport Relief.

Wearing a Sport Relief T-shirt and odd socks -- runners all wore one red sock handed out by the charity -- William, 22, was a surprise entrant in the run near Blackfriars Bridge in London, one of a host of venues for the event up and down Britain.

The prince's younger brother Harry, 19, was also going to participate but had to pull out because of an injury.

"I've been training for about two minutes," William told the BBC before the race. "I've run round the block. I've done a bit of cross country but it was pretty bad."

William went on to finish in a time of 6 minutes 10 seconds.

Other celebrities taking part included Olympic rower Steve Redgrave, celebrity chef Gordon Ramsay and singer Rachel Stevens (news).

Sport Relief, set up by Comic Relief and BBC Sport, aims to tackle poverty in Britain and abroad. Its debut in 2002 raised more than $14 million.

Britain's Prince William takes part in a 1-mile run for the Sport Relief charity in London, July 10, 2004. Sport Relief was set up by Comic Relief and BBC Sport as a charity to tackle poverty and help disadvantaged people both in the UK and in some of the most needy countries around the globe. William finished with a time of 6 minutes, 10 seconds.

it's rumored that...

william is going out with an argentinian girl called paulina trotz, daughter of one of the most important private polo players in argentina, ernesto trotz

Yes, we have the same thout, but for the detective car and tend in count that he live Highgrove House...and do you met some1 inside that house with that legs? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The polo pictures are of july 25 but Paulina this morning was here....in Argentina

Welcome, is amaizing see that some1 like the pics, sometimesi fell alone in this topic :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

Originally posted by micas@Jul 30th, 2004 - 1:09 pm
Welcome, is amaizing see that some1 like the pics, sometimesi fell alone in this topic :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:
Lol.No,you're not alone.We both love William!! ;)

Originally posted by carlota@Jul 22nd, 2004 - 8:59 am
it's rumored that...

william is going out with an argentinian girl called paulina trotz, daughter of one of the most important private polo players in argentina, ernesto trotz
JAJAJA that is so NOT TRUE!! I'm from Argentina and let me tell you it was all a big LIE made up by the press here

:wacko: :wacko: :woot: :innocent: :yuk: :shock: :doh: :angry: :p :eek: :huh:

Prince William will attend Olympic opening

I got good news about Prince William will go Athens,Greece for his first time engagement without his dad the Prince of Wales because he is future King of England he will bring Kate Middleton and his brother Prince Harry to Greece and also his grandfather Prince Philip who born in Greece.

Sara Boyce

Sounds like a security nightmare!
I understand that the Duchess of York & Princess's Beatrice & Eugenie are also going to watch the Duchess's horse compete.

sara1981 said:
I got good news about Prince William will go Athens,Greece for his first time engagement without his dad the Prince of Wales because he is future King of England he will bring Kate Middleton and his brother Prince Harry to Greece and also his grandfather Prince Philip who born in Greece.

Sara Boyce
ok i understand he's going to be there, but was the article you read just speculating on him bringing Kate or not? i hope it were and i thought it was just him and family

Huge avarte , but very beutiful.

With the time i learn not belive in rumors and if all grils that the press say William date are true the boy don't gona have time for nothing els. And do you remember that he gona be at the Brits music awards??????????''I don't see William...................Is more possible he go to the games but with Kate..?????????????????????????

micas said:
Huge avarte , but very beutiful.

With the time i learn not belive in rumors and if all grils that the press say William date are true the boy don't gona have time for nothing els. And do you remember that he gona be at the Brits music awards??????????''I don't see William...................Is more possible he go to the games but with Kate..?????????????????????????
i know especially how "private" William supposely is. It just dont sound right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom