Prince William Current Events 2: December 2003-August 2004

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you explain better.

What school????

Originally posted by Josefine@Jun 18th, 2004 - 7:01 am
how many years does he have left in school?
I think he's starting he is starting his third year at St. Andrew's. He did change his major so that may cause him to be behind in some courses though (don't quote me on that)

Originally posted by theprincess+Apr 2nd, 2004 - 3:52 am--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (theprincess @ Apr 2nd, 2004 - 3:52 am)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Fireweaver@Apr 1st, 2004 - 9:28 pm
I don't know, I'm more amused at calling the girl his "first" girlfriend. He's what, 20? Rich, royal, goodlooking.. I'm sure he's had girlfriends before, this is just the first one that got caught :)
LOL! I couldn't agree more...it is kinda ridulous calling her his first girlfriend. I almost feel embarassed for Prince Willam...now the whole world will think he has never had a girlfriend before. That said, I think the press is making too big of a deal out this. Yes, I myself was interested to see pictures of her. However, I think speculating that she will be queen is silly. It has been said before, and I for one believe it--that Prince William will marry a British aristocrat, perhaps a Lady or Honerable who is part of the upper crust and very well connected. [/b][/quote]
I can't believe some of you are this reliable on these tabloids :blink: I don't believe anything until it comes from Will's mouth, the papers could turn anything false into something true to sell and make money. I don't think Wills will marry someone of the upper crust, I mean there's a possibility that he could marry a "commoner", i don't think he's shallow or close minded like that or at least i would hope so. And to whoever read that Will's is marrying, i doubt that it is true because there would be a lot of articles on that right about now if he was.

Originally posted by Britters@Apr 19th, 2004 - 9:27 pm
I personally don't think William is dating either girl...I think they are just friends of his, and because the press is so hungry for a romance story on him they were chosen because they are beautiful and around.  I honestly don't think we will know who William is dating until he is good and ready to come out and say, "I'm dating so and so...meet so and so..."  He watched as his parents lived their love life out in the public arena and it wasn't the greatest experience, I think he'll probably to keep his love life on the down low...knowing first hand what it can do to people in the public arena.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wacko:

Originally posted by baezid+Jun 22nd, 2004 - 6:42 pm--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (baezid @ Jun 22nd, 2004 - 6:42 pm)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-Josefine@Jun 18th, 2004 - 7:01 am
how many years does he have left in school?
this is he's last semester :flower: [/b][/quote]
and after that he is thinking of joing the royal navy he set that he is thinking about it ... he said it in he's father's farm to reporters
:heart:

I just found this information in the BRMB (originaly posted there by Cathy)

"The Queen gave a reception tonight at Buckingham Palace for the Committee which is trying to win the 2012 Olympics for London. Prince William helped her receive her guests, who included many wellknown British sportsmen. It was only the second time Prince William has been present at such a reception. The first was for the Rugby Champions. He looked darling, as usual. "

I hope that we can see some pics soon :flower:

Wills meets Britain's Olympic heroes

24 JUNE 2004

Prince William teamed up with his grandmother the Queen on Thursday night to host a special reception for Britain's Olympic athletes. The event was staged to thank the team in charge of London's bid to host the 2012 Games.

Dressed in a dark blue suit, Wills looked relaxed and confident as he greeted some of the UK's most accomplished athletes. Five-time gold medallist Steve Redgrave was among those he chatted with in Buckingham Palace's State Dining Room.

The Duke of Edinburgh and Princess Anne were also in attendance, along with Lord Coe, who is himself an Olympic gold medallist.

“It is a fantastic honour and a great tribute to the London 2012 team," said the former athlete, who has twice won the 1,500-metre event. “We made the candidate city list in May, and a lot of things have happened since then, but it’s fantastic for the whole team to be given the recognition they are being given tonight. It is very important for morale and motivation. We have a long, long road ahead of us.”

London is competing with Paris, Madrid, New York and Moscow to host the 2012 games. But it will be some time before they know whether their efforts have been successful, because the International Olympic Committee does not have to give a decision until July next year.

Wills chats with triple jumper Phillips Idowu and pentathlete Stephanie Cook, while 1968 hurdles champion David Hemery looks on

The Queen greets Australian athlete Cathy Freeman and Para-Olympic basketball player Ade Adepitan

Hello,

recently took pictures of him on June 21th where he went to Pub to cheer the football...

www.isifa.com

and

www.splashnews.com

type search Prince william

I wish i have scan the picture.. I don't know how use to post the picture... but someone who can do it....

Thank you
Karla

Well splashnews doesn't allow you to enlarge the pics :( But Isifa does :p Here you have them ;)

William at local pub for England match
24.06.04 Prince William prepares for the big England Vs Portugal match in the Euro 2004 Football Championships in Portugal, by arriving at his local pub wearing an England t-shirt. Ref: SWUK 240604 A

Originally posted by micas@Jun 25th, 2004 - 11:26 pm
This pics are taken in England???
I think that they were taken in England ;)

Can someone explain to me how young royals can run all over Europe on special events, galas, and weddings while going to university. How does it work? I know for the average person they could not miss as much school as they seem to do and pass final exams. Is it because of tutors? :unsure:

They are royal and can basically do what they want, when they want. Money, power and prestige can get you pretty much anything your little heart desires. But you are right us normal folks could not miss so much class and still expect to pass. I know if I missed that much class, I would be up a creek without a paddle.

Wonderful pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks so much, you are amaizing

MIl beijos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Why is it he always appears to be blonde in the summer and a brunette in the winter? Is it just me who thinks he looks better in the summer months?

No, is not just you. I think that to.
Sometimes the hair change color. The blond hair look much dark in winter and very much clear in the summer.

Maybe Wills dyes his hair like his Mum used to do? If so, stick with the blode Wills darling! :woot:

Yeah, that's what I always thought. But, if you observe, it seems as though he's always a brunette in winter and always blonde in summer. A little spooky, wouldn't you say?

Did anyone hear about prince william having a girlfriend? about 3 months ago i saw in a magazine ... i think it was teen people mag... and it said that william was dating his room mate.... a model... i forgot her name... he met her at a fashion show where she modeled. since then i haven't seen anything else about the relationship. has anyone else heard about it? i also read that they went on a skiing trip together and it showed them holding hands. does anyone else have more information on this? thanx :p :lol: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom