The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 05-30-2004, 10:34 PM
Heir Apparent

i found out!

http://www.thesun.co.uk/articles/0,,2-200450221,00.html

Sara Boyce

Old 05-31-2004, 09:18 AM
Royal Highness

Don't work

Old 05-31-2004, 10:53 AM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally posted by micas@May 31st, 2004 - 9:18 am
Don't work
:( I can't see it either.
Old 05-31-2004, 11:13 AM
Serene Highness

Wills becomes a farmer for a day

Prince William got to grips with some farm chores at the weekend, when he spent the day helping out on his father's estate. The 21-year-old was shown how to check sheep and lambs for foot rot at the Prince of Wales' Duchy Home Farm near Highgrove.

With a little help from shepherd Ken Foster, Wills got to work by taking a bleating lamb from the flock and making sure its hooves were all healthy. But his next charge, a 13-stone ewe, proved rather more challenging. The statuesque prince had to use all his strength to wrestle the reluctant animal to the ground. But he soon got the better of the creature and, after checking her hooves, signalled the all-clear.

William - who has often been less at ease in the presence of the press than his younger brother Harry - seemed particularly confident and relaxed as he laboured in front of journalists and cameramen. Showing off his driving skills by using a tractor to clear a field of thistles, he quipped: "If anyone wants their lawn cut, give me a ring."

The rural photocall was staged as part of an agreement between Clarence House and the media to allow the Prince privacy the rest of the year. And staff at the farm seemed impressed with their royal helper's talent for animal-husbandry. "William spent much of his childhood here," revealed manager David Wilson. "Both he and Harry would help out with the lambing each year. He would make a good farmer."

The prince has meanwhile been dropped as captain of St Andrew's University water polo team. Apparently it was decided to replace him because he has been unable to attend regular training sessions.

Wills makes a fleecy friend at the Gloucestershire farm

The proprieter of Duchy Home Farm was also on hand to keep an eye on his son's efforts

Feeding the Home Farm's pigs was just one of the several animal husbandry tasks Wills was assigned

Father and son also took a moment to inspect the farm's bovine community

from hellomagazine.com
Old 05-31-2004, 01:21 PM
Heir Apparent

that alright dont worry! if i would fix or dont!

Sara Boyce
Old 06-01-2004, 02:29 PM
Aristocracy

video link

Alexander Smith

Old 06-01-2004, 04:03 PM
Heir Apparent

Prince William on hello covers this morning i found out!

http://www.hellomagazine.com/2004/05/31/0819cover/ see Prince William on corner right

Sara Boyce
Old 06-01-2004, 04:18 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by bobby8_sharon@Jun 1st, 2004 - 1:29 pm
video link
Thanks the video is great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

William have a very strong voice.
Old 06-04-2004, 12:19 PM
Heir Apparent

i found news about William got shocking death of his grandmother's

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/...ancesshandkydd/

if you have more add news about Prince William of mourning death of his grandmother's

Sara Boyce
Old 06-04-2004, 04:49 PM
Courtier

Princes To Attend Grandmother's Funeral

By Jennifer Hill and Jude Sheerin, Scottish Press Assoc. June 4th 2004

Prince William and Prince Harry will attend the funeral their grandmother Frances Shand Kydd, Clarence house said.

They will join mourners at the service in St. Colmbia Church. next week June 10th at 2pm..

Frances Shand Kydd will later buried at the Pennfuir cemerty in Scotland....

I doubt the press will going to be there?? hope not!!!

Karla
Old 06-04-2004, 09:39 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally posted by karla64@Jun 4th, 2004 - 3:49 pm
Princes To Attend Grandmother's Funeral

By Jennifer Hill and Jude Sheerin, Scottish Press Assoc. June 4th 2004

Prince William and Prince Harry will attend the funeral their grandmother Frances Shand Kydd, Clarence house said.

They will join mourners at the service in St. Colmbia Church. next week June 10th  at 2pm..

Frances Shand Kydd will later buried at the Pennfuir cemerty in Scotland....

I doubt the press will going to be there?? hope not!!!

Karla
Hate to say this, but it is naive to think the press won't be fighting for strategic places for pics. It is really sad and quite pathetic that these vultures cannot even let William, Harry, and the rest of the Spencer family mourn the loss of their "matriarch" without intrusion.

With Diana's death, the Princes now have to bear the brunt of this awful intrusion which was an integral part in their Mother's tragic death. They lost their moneymaker in Diana, now they look to her sons to line their pockets. I hope Charles has the compassion to accompany his sons. It has actually been said that Charles got along with his ex mother-in-law.

My thoughts and prayers to William, Harry, and the rest of the Spencer family. May Mrs. Shand-Kydd rest in peace.
Old 06-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Heir Apparent

William and Harry is Royals! but the paparazzi needs getting pics of the brothers! that not fair for him like his mother the Princess Diana please you would respect of grieve!

when William was 15 year old and Harry was 12 year old both lose mum in 1997 but the paparazzi needs have permission from Royal Family if said OK they have getting pass for tourist taking pictures of Prince William and Harry okay.

Sara Boyce
Old 06-08-2004, 11:10 AM
Courtier

Prince william is in Norway......

Prince william and 34 students have been camping next to the glacier Jostedalen in Sogn og Fjordane in Western Norway since last Saturday.

According to the Norweign Televsion channel NRK Sogn og Fjordane , the 35 students are staying at a camping site nearby the josdetal Hotel.

The british heredity prince is a student at the university of St. Andrews in Scotland, which since the early Eighties has been organinzing study tours to Jostedalen i norway once a year....

also have picture of him

http://nrk.no/nyheter/distrikt/nrk_sogn_og...ne/3842368.html

but No English Sorry

those are Norway Language....

Karla
Old 06-08-2004, 03:04 PM
Courtier

Hi...

Bobby8sharon, Your request here...

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart/hbs?artid=229718

i wish i can understand the Norway Language....

I am 1/3 Norway myself.....

Have a enjoy read.. smile....

Thank you
karla64
Old 06-08-2004, 06:33 PM
Heir Apparent

when he visit Norway?

Sara Boyce
Old 06-09-2004, 09:32 AM
Courtier

It started Last Saturday June 5th I think.. They will stay for one week until On June 12th end fo the week.. Prince william will have go to the funeral of his grandmother tomorrow....

Karla
Old 06-09-2004, 03:39 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally posted by karla64@Jun 8th, 2004 - 3:04 pm
Hi...

Bobby8sharon, Your request here...

http://www.vg.no/pub/vgart/hbs?artid=229718

i wish i can understand the Norway Language....

I am 1/3 Norway myself.....

Have a enjoy read.. smile....

Thank you
karla64
Here you go...................

Prince William on study tour til Norway
The heir to the British throne has been quietly studying geography in the mountains of Norway since last Saturday. He came with fellow students from the University of St Andrews in Edinburgh.
Prince William, 21, was even poised to eat the traditional Norwegian sour cream porridge called rømmegrøt, which is among the specialities served at the modest camping and motel complex where he and the students are staying.

Newspaper VG reported Tuesday that William and 25 fellow students arrived Saturday. St Andrews Professor Colin Ballantyne said the school has offered a weeklong study tour to the Jostedalen area of Norway every year since 1988.

Laila Gjerde, who runs Gjerde Camping, said it was "wonderful to see that the prince was left in peace all weekend." He and the other third-year students were visiting several glaciers in the area while studying the mountain landscapes.

"The students like it here," said Ballantyne. "The landscape is gorgeous, better than at home in Scotland. Here, the students get to see what they have studied and read about the past three years."
"Many of us experience daily life becoming ever more hectic. This may be a good reason to stop a bit - and think about if what one spends time on is in fact how one really wants to spend it," Crown Prince Haakon of Norway
Old 06-10-2004, 01:53 PM
Royal Highness

HELLO MAGAZINE

artical

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/...ancesshandkydd/

pics

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/...neral-dop1a.jpg

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2004/...neral-dop2a.jpg

Tags
prince william