The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2004, 05:18 AM
Courtier

I think William WILL buy the necklace. He wants to avoid that people buy it for making money of it. I think he wants it more in his own hands then that the necklace falls in the hands of sick people.

Old 08-23-2004, 07:04 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
It seems more than a little unlikely that Prince Charles's son would want to spend large amounts of money at a high-profile sale to buy some jewellery given to his mother by Dodi Fayed.
I understand that Diana purchased the necklace for herself and wore it once to the ballet just before her death. The name given to the piece comes from this as I believe it is known as the "Swan Lake necklace".

Old 08-23-2004, 11:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by ennyllorac
Sara,

I'm sorry, but I don't understand your post. What necklace are you talking about?
that alright!

im mean Prince William will buy his mother's famous necklace when his mother wores at swan lakes ballet before his mother's death in August 1997 but i think William wanted buy his mother's jewels for future wife.

you know im american

Sara Boyce
Old 08-23-2004, 12:23 PM
Aristocracy

http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2004/...246447919.html

[QUOTE]The report said: "The MoD [Defence] particularly the army, have mixed feelings about having the future king of England in their ranks. The army is all too familiar with the inexorable public scrutiny which goes hand-in-hand with such a situation. The potential for a cause celebre is certain."

But others in Defence would favour his enlistment, the report says. "On the other hand, should William's experience be positive, many feel that the army will prosper in various areas, particularly recruiting, which all services are struggling with."
Old 08-23-2004, 03:12 PM
Gentry

Whatever William chooses,I hope he'll be happy.
Old 08-24-2004, 03:52 AM

Hi, I was just stumbled onto this site and was wondering if the the thing that caught my attention about Prince William was true or not...this probably is from quite some thing ago, may have been posted before, and most likely is a lie, but I can't help but wonder...

http://www.mostbeautifulman.com/goss...ewilliam.shtml

:o
Old 08-24-2004, 11:13 AM
Aristocracy

I doubt it.

Tags
prince william