Prince William Current Events 8: February-May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boy in one week William gets bad and good press. Does anyone else agree with this statement?

What bad Enlighten me lol I Dont remember any :)

Royal Fan said:
What bad Enlighten me lol I Dont remember any :)

Monday's bad press about being in a bar with friends that did drugs and that William might be question by police. Then later in the week good press about his military achievement.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
what will they say next hopefully he will stay away from the "Seedy Areas"

exclusive on Wireimage

HRH Prince William Army Training on the Breacon Beacons - 16th February 2006
February 16, 2006 - Breacon Beacons
Breacon Beacons, Wales Great Britain

purple_platinum said:
more from wireimage
Yes, that's definitely Wills. I recognize him by his specific walk... :D
Looks like he has some tough march to do. :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
ouch hes a brave ol guy thats for sure i hope he and his brother both do well in the Army and when they are in their 60s and 70s have an array of Uniforms and the Garter :)

Would his security details dress in uniform like him? Just wondering.

Wills had the heaviest back pack because he had to carry the radio! Good to know he doesn't expect any special treatment and is keen to prove himself.

True thats good he doesent expect any different treatment I Think in the long run that will be better for him :)

well in a way I Understand about Chelsy but if this is true why not Kate couldnt she be there or would that not be viewed as fair?

The article states it is a private lunch for the Queen's closest family.
By no stretch are Kate or Chelsy "closest family".
The claim by "a royal insider" that Harry is "absolutely devastated" appears a touch overstated. Harry would know perfectly well what a private lunch involves.

Last edited:
Warren said:
The article states it is a private lunch for the Queen's closest family.
By no stretch are Kate or Chelsy "closest family".
The claim by "a royal insider" that Harry is "absolutely devastated" appears a touch overstated. Harry would know perfectly well what a private lunch involves.

As I said in the Harry thread, I really don't see William or Harry ringing "a royal insider" to tell him or her anything, they are not that silly.
The Sun and the Mirror are as believable as the news carried by a cornflake packet when it's about the royals.:D

The article puts Chelsy on the same footing as Sophie is an insult to Sophie. Sophie has been Prince Edward's wife for over six years, not his girlfriend of six years.

They just want sell the newspapers- the needed a "hot news", so it doesn't matter, that it was only lie.

Don't listen to tabloids, they just want to sell and make money, sometimes they put photos from other events into another event and make a story up.

Last edited:
aww I Bet it would make her day to meet him He ought to pay her a visit :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom