Prince William Current Events 8: February-May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
mw7060a said:
Here's the link to an article saying Prince William has left for his Caribbean vacation with his girlfriend, Kate.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_family/Royal+News+Prince+William+Jets+To+Mystique-17029.html

Royal News Prince William Jets To Mystique
2006-04-28 15:31:43
!No-AttachName.jpg
Britain's Prince William has jetted off to Mustique reportedly to propose to girlfriend, Kate Middleton.
The former student arrived on the Caribbean island on Wednesday evening, and the prince is expected to join her at their private villa today (28.04.06).
Friends say they plan to move into a house in London, England together soon - signalling their intention to marry the 24-year-old in the near future......

Wow, now it is Mustique to which they have gone or are going. The other article said Barbados. Close enough, I guess. Isn't Mustique extremely close to Barbados? I think it is a very short boat ride between them.

That must be why he was learning to sail! :rolleyes: :D

Does any one else remember the 70s?

Then we had Prince Charles about to propose to some girl or other almost every month.

I think some of us didn't even believe it when it happened it had been reported so many times.

A good statistic for the accuracy of royal reporting is that during the early 60s one newspaper broke the story that the Queen was pregnant something like 19 times in 5 years (they were rigth on 2 occasions). 2/19 = about 10% of the time.

I will believe that they are engaged when they have the official photo call and an annoucement is made from BP - until then it is simply fodder for the masses so that the owners of the papers can make greater profits.

Well William will be back in England on May 6th since it'll be the wedding of Laura Parker Bowles. So if he has a tan then we'll know if the vacation story is true.

bald spot

yes he is getting a bald spot, but at least it's in the back of his head. unlike edward who lost his in the front and it made him look older.

Anyone with any connection to Wales or Welsh ancestry is called Taff or Taffy by the instructors, regardless of which regiment they hope to join!

I Wasnt aware of that Thanks for that piece of info Skydragon

Could we please desist from posting engagement speculation across various threads? It serves no purpose and gets us nowhere.
Purely speculative and wishful-thinking posts will be, and have been, deleted.

thanks,
Warren
British Forums moderator

I wonder why Will didn't join the Navy. He seems like a navy guy to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom