Prince William Current Events 8: February-May 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
HRH Kimetha said:
Anyway, just voicing my opinion. Not mean to step on any sensitive toes.:)

No you're not stepping on anybody's toes. I'm just a little cynical of what's reported in the tabloid press. I haven't read much about this incident but I do know that the tabloids exaggerate and change a key few facts to make a better story.

If William did get sent home for excessive drinking then that is serious but how reliable is the information that he did?

ysbel said:
No you're not stepping on anybody's toes. I'm just a little cynical of what's reported in the tabloid press. I haven't read much about this incident but I do know that the tabloids exaggerate and change a key few facts to make a better story.

If William did get sent home for excessive drinking then that is serious but how reliable is the information that he did?

A royal spokesperson says, "We've spoken to Sandhurst and no official complaint has been made. Someone had a word and that's it. "It was an informal inquiry and now it's closed. Prince William has no formal complaint against him.

Just one article, that you will say proves nothing. Nobody is willing to disclose their real name/paperwork to prove they were there or that it happened. IMO it was a silly glitch in an otherwise well behaved young man.

Skydragon said:
A royal spokesperson says, "We've spoken to Sandhurst and no official complaint has been made. Someone had a word and that's it. "It was an informal inquiry and now it's closed. Prince William has no formal complaint against him.

Just one article, that you will say proves nothing. Nobody is willing to disclose their real name/paperwork to prove they were there or that it happened. IMO it was a silly glitch in an otherwise well behaved young man.

Totally agree (as usual!:D ).

purple_platinum said:
i don't know whether this is the right thread to post since there is none of William & Harry's current thread, so moderators, please feel free to move the post.

Prince William and girlfreind Kate Middleton, with Prince Harry and girlfreind Chelsy Davy, on a nightout at the Boujis nightclub in South Kensington. Harry left the club separately via the backdoor leaving William to look after Chelsy, as Kate left the club alone with bodyguards in a different vehicle. London. UK.
13TH APRIL 2006

photos from BrunoPress :

Well, at least Kate is smiling.:) ;)

Hi..

New photos of william today william sailing in glasgort(sp???)

check it out sorry I can't have scanned here .. so who can do it for you..... thank you

http://www.wireimages.com

type in prince william but no kate sorry....

Skydragon said:
Prince William at Gosport. Wireimage .
Thank you for scanning... he look great... my question He is training for sailing ??? or just fun???

Last edited by a moderator:
more from Wireimage...

HRH Prince William on a Sailing Course in Gosport
April 24, 2006 - Gosport
Gosport, Great Britain

He seems enjoyed the sailing.. I am glad he chooses the course....

Prince William sets sail from Yarmouth harbour Isle of Wight to sail to Lymington Hampshire.
HRH Prince William on Sailing Course off the Isle of Wight
April 26, 2006

any news on How his Relationship with Kate is going Are they on Vacation together yet

Royal Fan said:
any news on How his Relationship with Kate is going Are they on Vacation together yet

The vacation was just a tabloid rumour it would appear! :)

Skydragon said:
The vacation was just a tabloid rumour it would appear! :)

Unless of course, it is scheduled after the sailing. I vaguely remember Harry going off diving before heading for a vacation with Chelsy during his month break, or was that some other time during his training?:)

HRH Kimetha said:
Unless of course, it is scheduled after the sailing. I vaguely remember Harry going off diving before heading for a vacation with Chelsy during his month break, or was that some other time during his training?:)

As you say, it could be after his week of training but, I think he only gets a 3 week break from Sandhurst.

Well, I hope they go. William needs a nice vacation and I like the idea of Kate and Jecca being chummy.

Why can't these people give the guy a break he's not even 25 yet and they've already given him a wife.

If William has male-pattern baldness, it definitely comes from the Spencers. But not all baldness is male-pattern and Edward definitely lost his hair early. I don't know if he started as early as William though.

I'm trying to figure out how the heck the press would know if he's about to propose? I can't imagine he would ever confide such an intention in very many people, and I'm sure those friends who are lucky enough to be privy to that kind of info. are not the type of friends to talk to the press, or anyone for that matter.

Its wish of press to bring something unbelievable, but true. But this is unbelievable and it isn't true.

I am tired of the story over again many times The media is very obessed about them......

CasiraghiTrio said:
I'm trying to figure out how the heck the press would know if he's about to propose? I can't imagine he would ever confide such an intention in very many people, and I'm sure those friends who are lucky enough to be privy to that kind of info. are not the type of friends to talk to the press, or anyone for that matter.

I posted the article to show just how the media hypes everything up. The fact is the don't know if he is going on holiday, where he is going, who is paying or if he has any intention of proposing.
William and Kate appear to have been very careful with their friends and who they confide in.

I would love to get hold of some of these reporters and give them a good shaking! :rolleyes:

I think their behavior is shameful. It makes me think of the way the Duke of Windsor behaved as prince of wales. Whether they behaved or not is beside the point. Why are they out clubbing and drinking so much? I know they are also entitled to have a good time, but can't they get together with friends privately or just go out to eat? They are princes whether they like it or not and their behavior seems a bit much considering the difficulties faced by the UK, eg. terrorism, etc.

Here's the link to an article saying Prince William has left for his Caribbean vacation with his girlfriend, Kate.

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_family/Royal+News+Prince+William+Jets+To+Mystique-17029.html

Royal News Prince William Jets To Mystique
2006-04-28 15:31:43
!No-AttachName.jpg
Britain's Prince William has jetted off to Mustique reportedly to propose to girlfriend, Kate Middleton.
The former student arrived on the Caribbean island on Wednesday evening, and the prince is expected to join her at their private villa today (28.04.06).
Friends say they plan to move into a house in London, England together soon - signalling their intention to marry the 24-year-old in the near future......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom