The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2006, 10:26 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyemma
kate reminds me most of victoria of sweden. on some photos of kate i accidentally think its victoria.
Really! :p

Perhaps because they both have long chestnut colour hair? And I think they are both quite sporty so I guess there are similarities.

Victoria of Sweden is my favourite princess. She will make a great queen.

Old 02-15-2006, 10:28 AM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJRedDevils
In this week's New Idea, we reveal Prince William is planning to marry Kate Middleton. Are they a good match?

Royal engagement — Prince William proposes to Kate
A wedding is on the cards for Prince William and girlfriend Kate Middleton as a secret engagement is arranged behind palace doors. Woman's Day can reveal that the 23-year-old Prince has secretly popped the question to his girlfriend of four years. However an official announcement won't be made until he finishes at the Royal Military Academy later this year.

this is what is been published in 2 Australian Magazines
This is not a reflection on you but I think New Idea should change their name to No Idea!

Imo Will is going to propose eventually.

It's like predicting a pregnancy, the royal brides all get pregant eventually so if they keep guessing for months/years it will happen!

Old 02-15-2006, 11:01 AM
Royal Highness

Does William get weekend off from now on? Where is Sandhurst in relation to London and Highgrove?:) :)
Old 02-15-2006, 12:25 PM
Heir Presumptive

This week's HELLO magazine has Prince William and her girlfriend Kate Middleton on the cover. "WILLIAM AND KATE - WHAT YOU AND OUR PANEL OF EXPERTS THINK OF THE BLOSSOMING ROMANCE"

Photo from hellomagazine.com
Attached Images

Old 02-15-2006, 12:33 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiea
Does William get weekend off from now on? Where is Sandhurst in relation to London and Highgrove?:) :)
Depends on traffic but can be anything up to 3.75 hours from Sandhurst to Highgrove. To London it's between 1.5 and 2 hours from what I remember.
He should get some weekends off now, it's just the initial phase that is for 5 weeks solid.:)
Old 02-15-2006, 12:35 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandyy
This week's HELLO magazine has Prince William and her girlfriend Kate Middleton on the cover. "WILLIAM AND KATE - WHAT YOU AND OUR PANEL OF EXPERTS THINK OF THE BLOSSOMING ROMANCE"

Photo from hellomagazine.com
Are we not the experts?
Old 02-16-2006, 01:48 AM
Imperial Majesty

This reminds me of the reports from one of the Paris papers/magazines in the 1970s when the reported the Queen as being pregnant something like 25 times (they were right twice - Andrew and Edward). They also reported that the Queen and Philip were getting divorced about 15 times.

Personally until BP makes an official announcement all others stories are simply speculation.
Old 02-16-2006, 04:08 AM
Aristocracy

I guess we will find out when he finishes his training if this article is true or not...
Old 02-16-2006, 11:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Prince shows Will power
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2006070835,00.html
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 02-17-2006, 01:00 AM
Heir Presumptive

Hooray for William !!!!! Hang in their mate!
Old 02-17-2006, 01:17 AM
Courtier

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Fan
Hooray for William !!!!! Hang in their mate!
double Hooray
sooo hot with those army closes
I don't know, I'm kinda crazy
But anyways I'm cool
Wills cool too
Don't ya think?
Old 02-17-2006, 06:02 AM
Imperial Majesty

While I think it's great for William, I have to wonder at the cheek of this tabloid, William is clearly giving them a 'dirty look' for intruding and taking his photo.:p
The sun is never very good at factual reporting but it should be mentioned in fairness to the other recruits, that they tend to alternate who carries the radio and the weight in the packs is no different to the 1000's who have to do a yomp. The platoons are led by a Captain, so that's who would have been urging everyone on.
The biggest point is the reporter wasn't there so couldn't possibly know what William is saying, he could have been saying, 'when I am King, I am going to make you all pay for pursuing me'.
Old 02-17-2006, 07:14 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydragon
While I think it's great for William, I have to wonder at the cheek of this tabloid, William is clearly giving them a 'dirty look' for intruding and taking his photo.:p
The sun is never very good at factual reporting but it should be mentioned in fairness to the other recruits, that they tend to alternate who carries the radio and the weight in the packs is no different to the 1000's who have to do a yomp. The platoons are led by a Captain, so that's who would have been urging everyone on.
Well thank you for that Skydragron. We can always count on your insight for army facts. :)

The pictures, friom the Sun (I let two out)
Attached Images

Old 02-17-2006, 07:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idriel
Well thank you for that Skydragron. We can always count on your insight for army facts. :)
I'm a total spoilsport am I not?

It just annoys me that papers like the sun portray it all as if William is the only one made to do these activities and that somehow he is so much better than Harry or any of the other recruits.
They have a picture of William glaring at them but, this is portrayed as "Cold and wet ... but defiant Prince is unbowed".
I like William but, he is only human and let's not let a few facts get in the way of a paper selling story.
Old 02-17-2006, 11:47 AM
Courtier

Thank you for the photos of hi, He look good in uniform and he look exhaust... and still strong I am proud of him....
Old 02-17-2006, 11:52 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by karla64
Thank you for the photos of hi, He look good in uniform and he look exhaust... and still strong I am proud of him....
i totally agree with you.
william is a prince but first is a man, and i am very pround of him too.
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 02-17-2006, 01:35 PM
Heir Presumptive

Im Proud of him as well Both of Chaarles and Dis Sons may turn out as good Military Material :)
Old 02-17-2006, 01:51 PM
Heir Presumptive

I mean Charles of course not Chaarles
Old 02-17-2006, 02:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royal Fan
Im Proud of him as well. Both of Chaarles and Di's Sons may turn out as good Military Material :)
I think they have done well too.

(I thought you had had one drink too many) just joking , It's so easy to press one digit too many.
Old 02-17-2006, 03:40 PM
Heir Presumptive

I think they are doing well, but I don't really see Will having a career in the military. I can see Harry, but not Will. what do you think?

Closed Thread

Tags
prince william