Prince William Current Events 7: January-February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH MY GOD
(in shock I will be back soon)

The Sunday Mirror is so transparent, never naming names because one of their reporters has probably made it up>

If Wills is planning to propse in the Spring, why would they print it now? Especially if there is no official announcement. Sounds fishy to me.

Well maybe the Palace will announce something before the days over (Hey the Prince of Wales second marriage Kind of came out of the blue,at least for me

Skydragon said:
The Sunday Mirror is so transparent, never naming names because one of their reporters has probably made it up>

That's why I put question mark :D

Skydragon said:

Very, very true. Yet another tabloid story that I personally doubt has one bit of truth in it.

Other news It said He will not marry until he leaves army in few years later. not now?? no time to do ... He is still in Sandhurst.....

HOLA! magazine sais today that the Bckingham Palace will soon announce the engagement of Prince William and Miss Kate Middleton

This is getting very serious
I'm happy for William and Kate but I still think its to early for Engagement
Well,
I don't know what to write anymore... I'm still shocked

I highly doubt he will marry while he is in the army. He would have no time for his wife or to start a family. Plus, they are way to young.

I agree princejohnny. William is going to be gone for long stretches as long as he stays in the army. Not a good way to start a marriage.

The resemblance to his uncle Andrew is remarkable.

I think he looks great and a lot like his cousin Peter also.

Geez he looks very old
and kinda hmm... ugly :eek:
I'm laughing so much
You guys, best pic in 23 years :cool:

Last edited:
lol its not as extreme as I Thought it would be I Thought it would be shorter and as for him and Kate I Wish them all the best :)

I think Harry's had a more buzzed cut than William's.

Oh well, it will grow again.

William is too young. If his engagment were to be announced tomorrow I dont think too many people would be too happy for him. It would be his father and mother all over again. As for his new hair cut, I dont like it. He should have gone all the way instead of keeping it a bit long on top to hide the balding. But, he doesnt have the head shape to pull of the buzzed look like harry. He does look a lot like the windsors with his new do.

I heard in the news that Prince william and kate will make it official soon does anyone know anything about this? I mean She is not royalty

wlb825 said:
I heard in the news that Prince william and kate will make it official soon does anyone know anything about this? I mean She is not royalty

It seems to be speculation only. The newspapers are always making these stories up.;)

Princejohnny25 said:
It would be his father and mother all over again
I don't believe there is any similarities between the two couples. Kate is as close in age with William, well educated and the most important, they've dated each other for years.

That makes no difference. If he announces his engagement then he's a fool and I certainly won't be raising a glass. He's far too young and Kate is hardly Princess material, let alone Queen material.

BeatrixFan said:
That makes no difference. If he announces his engagement then he's a fool and I certainly won't be raising a glass. He's far too young and Kate is hardly Princess material, let alone Queen material.
But you could be happy for them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom