Prince William Current Events 7: January-February 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Harry's polo shirt said:
I think they are doing well, but I don't really see Will having a career in the military. I can see Harry, but not Will. what do you think?

of course, harry sure but wiliam..hmmmm i think no.
William is in military academy because is his duty, all the kings were in the army etc.

I think William's future in the army will depend on the length of the Queen's reign.

He will have agreed to a minimum commission time and at the end of that time he will make a new decision. If the Queen is still on the throne he may very well stay in the army for some time but if Charles is king he will probably leave the army to take up full time royal duties.

Charles served in the navy for seven years and William may spend as long in the army.

wow and if he and Kate stay together that (I Know they will I Can just tell :) lol) he will be 30 when he marries hmmm never thought of that didnt he in an interview that he wont get married until hes 28 to 30

Royal Fan said:
wow and if he and Kate stay together that (I Know they will I Can just tell :) lol) he will be 30 when he marries hmmm never thought of that didnt he in an interview that he wont get married until hes 28 to 30

but maybe he was lying. maybe that was only trick for juggle journalists

He could marry while in the army. Prince Andrew and Prince Philip were both serving officers when they married and continued to serve after their weddings.

Royal Fan said:

A lot of couples are waiting until their late 20's early 30's to get married.:)

If William married while still at Sandhurst could he be in Uniform since hes a cadet dont theey get a Uniform . :) PS ive also wondered if William was fooling people by telling that he would wait till 28 or 30 to get married

Royal Fan said:
If William married while still at Sandhurst could he be in Uniform since hes a cadet dont theey get a Uniform . :) PS ive also wondered if William was fooling people by telling that he would wait till 28 or 30 to get married

Yes officer cadets have a uniform, there are differences between a cadets uniform and a fully fledged officer. The cap band is a different colour for a start. You normally have to have permission to wear your uniform for a wedding but, I wouldn't see a problem there!:D
He could well have been trying to fool people or when he was asked, that's how he felt at the time.

good point skydragon very good point (p.s. I Apologize for any future spelling mistakes I Make on this board lol :D)

Royal Fan said:
I Apologize for any future spelling mistakes I Make on this board lol :D)

Hey we all make spelling mistakes or press one key too many times, don't we?:D

Idriel said:
Well thank you for that Skydragron. We can always count on your insight for army facts. :)

The pictures, friom the Sun (I let two out)

Thanks for the pictures.;) :)
In one of the pictures he is holding something red...is he smoking?Iam just asking not stating facts.Thanks;)

Laraib said:
Thanks for the pictures.;) :)
In one of the pictures he is holding something red...is he smoking?Iam just asking not stating facts.Thanks;)

is chocolate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom