Prince William Current Events 6: November 2005-January 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
regardez said:
Wills braced for gruelling Army routine: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=372983&in_page_id=1770
Sounds hard. I hope he's up for it. The part that bothers me most is the five weeks straight without any breaks. That would drive me crazy.

I'm glad they correct themselves with 'as a graduate, he is most likely' to gain promotion quicker than Harry. It is not always the case. That would be like saying a person who gained a degree in Madonna or psychiatry was fit to be an officer. It all depends on how you do in your exams at the base, although I would think as the heir to the heir, he will progress quickly.
It will all depend how he does.

He will certainly be glad when the 5 weeks are up but, that will not be the end of the torture! ;)

I hope these two can make it work. They seem to be very good for one another (IMO).

i cant wait see pics of Wills and Kate at skiing

well, I did not see any pictures of them... yet.. since yesterday or last monday They told us they went skiing.. I have not heard a word from them ... where are they??????? Hide from us????? Well we will wait and see................

karla64

Last edited:
Do any of you have any videos---recent if possible--- of William or Harry? Just wondering.Thanks!!!!!!:) :) :) ;)

regardez said:
Wills: The 1st Kiss http://images.thesun.co.uk/picture/0,,2006000921.jpg

It's kind of dumb that the press believes that's his first kiss? At 23, but whatever. The kiss on the cover doesn't seem to be the same kiss described in the article.

They don't actually think it's the first kiss for William...simply his first kiss with Kate in public. And it seems to be the kiss they describe in the article to me...

It'll be interesting to see where this relationship goes as they seem to be great for one another.

is sad, but william not is a little boy anymore. like diana's fan i am very pround of him, is a royal man adorable. i hope he marry with kate very soon.

I am not entirely sure, but I believe William will enter Sandhurst Milatary Academy on Sunday 8th. I also heard a rumor there will be no press allowed though, so we wont have photos like we did with Harry.

Looking that kiss picture, my brand new wish is to be Kate :p

Aussie Princess said:
I am not entirely sure, but I believe William will enter Sandhurst Milatary Academy on Sunday 8th. I also heard a rumor there will be no press allowed though, so we wont have photos like we did with Harry.

I believe Clarence House confirmed that it is indeed the 8th. It will probably be a shock to his system!:)

I was under the impression that they are going to allow the same official photo oportunities as they did with Harry. Security will have been tightened since that ghastly reporter got in!:D

A bigger pic from thesun

Attachments

• 0,,2006000931,00.jpg
    0,,2006000931,00.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 277
I would expect a photo of two of William arriving at Sandhurst on Sunday with his father but after that I not only don't expect any photos of him doing his training but hope that we don't get any and that he is allowed to do the training without the concern that some photographer is lurking to take his photo.

The training is hard enough without that extra concern.

Of course on the official parade days when the press normally attend Sandhurst, even the photos only appear in the local press, I would expect a photo or two, especially on the day he graduates.

it is odd how pubic the kiss is... I think it would have sweet if his first public kiss was on his wedding day. I guess he couldn't wait.

Oh my oh my oh my.
Future King of Australia? I vote for a republic ;) Such a person can not have Australia in any part of their future title:D

Royal News prince William's Belated xmas gift...

http://www.femalefirst.co.uk/royal_f...121642004.html

For this I cast my vote for extremely unlikely. I mean honestly who shops at post-christmas sales for anyone other then themselves, in addition I though Kate bought Williams present months ago, and finally shopping at French Connection for someone entering the defence force (and I wasn't aware camoflague print was in last season). Wouldn't something like socks be more appropriate? :D

Interesting wonder if we will see pics of him arriving like Harry :)

karla64 said:
news article: 'Cocooned' prince set for battle
Thanks for posting this link Karla. This made me laugh:
He could, in his words, "pop to the supermarket and buy some asparagus" without attracting too much attention.
Because we all know how essential asparagus is! :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Britain's Prince William arrives to start his army career at the Sandhurst military academy in Surrey
Suorse: Reuters.

Attachments

• 1462548403.jpg
    1462548403.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 164
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom