Prince William Current Events 6: November 2005-January 2006

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
William Arrives At Sandhurst
photos from polfoto.
I love the last photo, he remember me diana.:)

Attachments

• AP539273_guest.jpg
    AP539273_guest.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 169
  • AP539274_guest.jpg
    AP539274_guest.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 170
  • AP539292_guest.jpg
    AP539292_guest.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 156
  • AP539289_guest.jpg
    AP539289_guest.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 185
  • AP539261_guest.jpg
    AP539261_guest.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 174
great links, thanks sarah!

more from GETTY IMAGES

Attachments

• 56542178.jpg
    56542178.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 174
  • 56542187.jpg
    56542187.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 168
  • 56542180.jpg
    56542180.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 180
  • 56542160.jpg
    56542160.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 170
  • 56542098.jpg
    56542098.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 155
  • 56542097.jpg
    56542097.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 133
William looks to be slightly nervous, I bet Harry has been winding him up! Poor chap looks to be losing his hair very young!:eek:

Images from terra

how much time will he be there?

Attachments

• 72074ca3fbb53g.jpg
    72074ca3fbb53g.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 158
  • 72074ca409eb0g.jpg
    72074ca409eb0g.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 192
fanletizia said:
Images from terra

how much time will he be there?

Three 14 week terms but, they do get some holiday after the initial 5 week solid stint.:)

Dont you get your hair genetics from your Mother? Its a shame he inhereted that from Prince Charles. I cant wait to see him in his shaved head and see the real extent of the loss. Poor Chap. Doesnt Rogain or something help with that type of problem? I wonder how popular he will be if he goes bald. They wont have there hunky darling saviour prince anymore. I want to see him salut to harry. Will we be able to see any pics of him doing that in the future. He does look nervous. I guess his royal acting skills arent that great. Well the army is there to toughin you up. I hope he isnt regretting anything.

I think one of his concerns is making sure that he does as well as his little brother has already done there.
For the first time in his life he is following Harry rather than the other way around and he is dealing with a different structure to their relationship for awhile.
Whether we ever see him actually salute Harry will depend on whether there is ever an occasion on which that happens and whether the press is around at the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know what it is, but after all this military stuff, Iam starting to like Charles--a little bit.I mean his always there for his sons.He looks very concerned.Good for him!;) :) :) ;)

polop said:
I don't know what it is, but after all this military stuff, Iam starting to like Charles--a little bit.I mean his always there for his sons.He looks very concerned.Good for him!;) :) :) ;)

I have the same feeling , I think he is a good father and he seems very close to his sons .

I have always been of the opinion that Charles is devoted to his sons and they to him and I have never seen anything to suggest otherwise.

chrissy57 said:
I have always been of the opinion that Charles is devoted to his sons and they to him and I have never seen anything to suggest otherwise.

yeah Charles is really devoted dad to Prince Wills and Prince Harry because Charles raise two boys since Charles married to Diana in 1981

Good luck to William its a very noble thing I Belive To serve ones country

Princejonnhy25 said:
I want to see him salute to harry. Will we be able to see any pics of him doing that in the future. He does look nervous. I guess his royal acting skills arent that great. Well the army is there to toughen you up. I hope he isnt regretting anything.

He is bound to be nervous and I am certain that Harry will have taken every opportunity to emphasize and exagerate all the hard work and 'bad' bits, just like all siblings seem to do.
For 3 months William will have to salute Harry if their paths cross while they are in uniform!
I am hoping that Harry has someone around with a camera but, I can't see the army arranging it!:)

Royal Fan said:
Good luck to William its a very noble thing I Belive To serve ones country

It's just part of the package of the education of a future king. :)

They are not exactly sending him off to Iraq, its just military training and I am not sure if that qualifies as serving one's country. :rolleyes:

anyhow, he is supposed to do that all his life.

melissajames said:
It's just part of the package of the education of a future king. :)

They are not exactly sending him off to Iraq, its just military training and I am not sure if that qualifies as serving one's country. :rolleyes:

susan alicia said:
anyhow, he is supposed to do that all his life.

I see what you mean, if I we are including all the other things expected of him through his whole life and not just talking about the military. :)

Skydragon said:
He is bound to be nervous and I am certain that Harry will have taken every opportunity to emphasize and exagerate all the hard work and 'bad' bits, just like all siblings seem to do.
For 3 months William will have to salute Harry if their paths cross while they are in uniform!
I am hoping that Harry has someone around with a camera but, I can't see the army arranging it!:)

WOW.I wonder how William feels about saluting to his younger brother?:D :rolleyes:

http://www.hellomagazine.com/royalty/2006/01/09/princewilliam/

Officer Cadet Wills Says Goodbye to Life on Civvy Street

After a romantic champagne dinner with his girlfriend Kate Middleton, and a manly squeeze from his father, Prince William was off to face one of the toughest challenges of his life. The second-in-line to the throne begins a gruelling year of training today at Sandhurst military academy. There he'll rise at 6am every morning and make his own bed - a task usually performed by servants at his Clarence House home.

Attachments

• willsandhurst-dop1a.jpg
    willsandhurst-dop1a.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 247
  • willsandhurst-dop2a.jpg
    willsandhurst-dop2a.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 122
Last edited:
2 photos from corbis (without watermark)

Attachments

• 42-16240257.jpg
    42-16240257.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 169
  • 42-16240269.jpg
    42-16240269.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 165
I also wish him good luck. I wonder where they will station him and Harry after they have finished training. It certaintly will not be a war zone no matter how much they wish to be treated equally. I also dont want them in war zone not just for thier safety but for the other men. They would be huge targets and anyone around them would be at a higher risk.

Wills handsome as always ;)
His hair looks soooo darker :eek:

His hair does look darker, I noticed it at the Christmas Services too. It could just be the wet weather.

Princejonnhy25 said:
His hair does look darker, I noticed it at the Christmas Services too. It could just be the wet weather.

Or the appointment at the salon???:D :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom