The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Reigning Houses > British Royals > Current Events Archive

Join The Royal Forums Today
Closed Thread

Old 11-15-2005, 05:15 PM
Nobility

What's up with the SHY thing she pulls some time

Old 11-15-2005, 05:39 PM
Heir Presumptive

it's in the wee hours of the morning. she's been partying. she obviously isnt looking too hot.

i'd be hiding my face too.

Old 11-16-2005, 12:55 PM
Heir Presumptive

Loverly boy!
Today the world has embraced new royal Princesses in the form of Mary of Denmark and Maxima of the Netherlands. But it's questionable whether even these hugely popular, increasingly glamorous future Queens will ever capture the world's imagination in the same way as Diana.
As Mario acknowledges: "She really was a true Princess".
-www.theroyalist.net-
Old 11-16-2005, 01:01 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sara1981
this article is too funny! "office adonis" typical Hello magazine fare...
Old 11-16-2005, 01:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollyemma
this article is too funny! "office adonis" typical Hello magazine fare...
nice try!

Sara Boyce
Old 11-16-2005, 07:56 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by purple_platinum
10 November 2005
Prince William & girlfriend Kate Middleton enjoy their evening at club in london. They left Mamilanji Nightclub around 12:30 AM
Ok, she's not that famous.It annoying how she always acting like such a celebrity.
Old 11-16-2005, 08:52 PM
Commoner

How do you mean she acts like a celebrity?
Old 11-16-2005, 09:44 PM

William's first day at the bank

source: rex (rex has quite a few pics of him walking to the bank, most of them dull and the same, so I tried to capture the ones that are more interesting.)

Old 11-16-2005, 10:07 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7
How do you mean she acts like a celebrity?
I mean, like hiding her face behind Prince William.She kind of acts like that ALL the time.It gets annoying, you know.If she's going to MARRY him, then she better quit, I-AM-A-INNOCENT-GIRL-LEAVR-ME-ALONE thing.I hope I made my self a little clearer.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:19 PM
Royal Highness

Oh, cut the lady some slack. Even the best thespians can't be ON all the time. Everyone has their off days. Don't tell me you never had one of those "leave me alone" moments. She didn't feel like being photographed, that's not a crime.
Old 11-16-2005, 10:54 PM
Courtier

This is the first set of pictures I've seen of her hiding her face on purpose. Are there others?

Maybe she looks a little worse for the wear after a night out partying...who knows.

I actually like these pictures, I think it's cute that she's leaning into him to hide her face, I think it's sweet.
Old 11-17-2005, 02:59 AM

Yes, I think it's ok that she's hiding in these pictures. I've never seen her do that before. usually, she looks right at the camera with a neutral expression. I have never seen her hide her face before. maybe she was drunk and embarrassed. maybe she was tired and wanted to get away from the attention as quickly and painlessly as possible.
Old 11-17-2005, 09:27 AM
Commoner

I don't know polop. I think you should cut her some slack....I mean the poor girl is hounded constantly by photographers and I know I wouldn't want to be caught out after a night of drinking at a club. She's probably sick of it also and marriage....they are only 23 lol but who knows. Thanks for explaining though...:)
Old 11-17-2005, 09:29 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by CasiraghiTrio
source: rex (rex has quite a few pics of him walking to the bank, most of them dull and the same, so I tried to capture the ones that are more interesting.)
thanks so much for posting these photos! he looks really sharp.
Old 11-18-2005, 02:31 PM
Serene Highness

November 10

Prince William and girfriend kate middleton enjoy their evening at a club in London

www.matrixphotos.com

Old 11-18-2005, 03:19 PM
Heir Presumptive

They go to clubs alot, they are beginning to look like socialites.

Old 11-19-2005, 12:53 AM
Nobility

I don't think they go to clubs that often. Especially compared to most people their age. The last time we saw them clubbing was months ago. One club once a month is hardly socialite behavior.

Thanks for the pictures Martine.
Old 11-20-2005, 01:23 AM
Heir Presumptive

hes just having a bit of fun
Old 11-22-2005, 10:48 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echo7
I don't know polop. I think you should cut her some slack....I mean the poor girl is hounded constantly by photographers and I know I wouldn't want to be caught out after a night of drinking at a club. She's probably sick of it also and marriage....they are only 23 lol but who knows. Thanks for explaining though...:)
I understand what you're saying.:)
But I mean, she IS dating Prince William, and nobody said it was going to be easy.So for her to be like,"Why me???" is annoying and irritating.I don't mean to say she is a bad person, it just seems she is a little full of herself.
Old 11-23-2005, 07:56 AM
Commoner

Ok polop fair enough but I don't see that myself. Each one to their own though

Tags
prince william