Prince William Current Events 5: September-November 2005

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
runaway princess said:
There's no other version I could do...:D ...

Thanks for the great (and huge) pictures! It does look like William is enjoying himself. Looks like he had fun.:)

The Times has a blurb about Prince William entitled "Prince's Apology". An excerpt:

"Prince William apologised to pub staff for his friends' behaviour
during a noisy celebration. [the Prince and his] companions
smashed glasses outside the Chain Locker pub in Falmouth, Cornwall."

Last edited:
What's the deal with William and Oakley? He wears the Oakley label so conspicuously, it makes ya wonder if he has a deal with Oakley, where they send him freebies and he gives them free advertising. Most of his sunglasses for several years now have been Oakleys and now I see he's wearing a cap with a very conspicuous Oakley logo.

regardez said:
The Times has a blurb about Prince William entitled "Prince's Apology". An excerpt:

"Prince William apologised to pub staff for his friends' behaviour
during a noisy celebration. [the Prince and his] companions
smashed glasses outside the Chain Locker pub in Falmouth, Cornwall."

Did he clean it up? Probably not, just shows how spoiled and rude kids can be.

CasiraghiTrio said:
What's the deal with William and Oakley? He wears the Oakley label so conspicuously, it makes ya wonder if he has a deal with Oakley, where they send him freebies and he gives them free advertising. Most of his sunglasses for several years now have been Oakleys and now I see he's wearing a cap with a very conspicuous Oakley logo.

Does it matter? He may just like the Oakley brand... I LOVE them for all my sunglasses...they are very athletic (in build I mean) making it easy to wear them when participating in almost any sporting event...

Harry's Polo Shirt said:
Did he clean it up? Probably not, just shows how spoiled and rude kids can be.

At least he's apologizing...and the apology is coming alone. I mean with out any provocation from the media... I hadn't heard any stories about a wild noisy party before the apology, had you?

On another note-he looks to be enjoying himself in the newest photos... nice to see him so at ease and looking rather friendly.

Warren said:
I wouldn't wear it, but apparently striped shirts are very "now".
:)

They are, but she took it a little far...:rolleyes:

polop said:
They are, but she took it a little far...:rolleyes:
Polop, we have been talking about William's shirt. Kate wears a black dress.

Do all of you think that Prince Wiiliam will star at RMAS in January or May of 2006? He is going to take his RCB later this month.

That is a good picture of her. Usually magazines put bad photos of people.

Harry's polo shirt said:
New pics of Will working!
Shouldn't that be "New pics of Will walking"? :)

Warren said:
Shouldn't that be "New pics of Will walking"? :)

Remember the old photos of Edward walking around with a box of Tetley teabags? :)

Well, it's not exactly like he's going to work for them. . . .
Thanks for posting.

What exactly is he suppose to do, considering he has a degree and everything? If he wanted to go the military academy in the first place, why did he go to St. Andrews? (not sure about the spelling!:eek: )Oh, just a question, does prince william have to pay tuition to go to college? Just wondering...:rolleyes:

polop said:
What exactly is he suppose to do, considering he has a degree and everything? If he wanted to go the military academy in the first place, why did he go to St. Andrews? (not sure about the spelling!:eek: )Oh, just a question, does prince william have to pay tuition to go to college? Just wondering...:rolleyes:

He probably went to St.Andrews because he wanted to know more about life or something like that...what would you do if you already knew your destiny?..He probably there to pass time..He probably did have to pay his tuition just like everyone else....

Another of Prince William's documentary called "Prince William: The Reluctant Prince" will be showing in Canada on CBC @ 8:00 eastern....

Prince William can't do the mountain rescue thing anymore, because the officials think that girls will strand themselves and try to be saved by him. The royal family spokes person said that it is because he isn't experienced with rescue and you can't just expect someone to get on a chopper and rescue someone.

humm....I guess I can get off of this mountain now!

polop said:

Wills will go to Sandhurst in January. He just wanted some education first, I guess.

the third pic is great ! I wish he can do it again...... to the photographers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom